And Berserk?I haven't start on it, but I heard great things....
I stayed away from most spoilers, but can't help looking at the godly panels
Your fault @Aizen
And Berserk?I haven't start on it, but I heard great things....
I stayed away from most spoilers, but can't help looking at the godly panels
Your fault @Aizen
Read and watched the 97 adaptation a long time ago and stopped.And Berserk?
And Jo Jo's Bizarre AdventureRead and watched the 97 adaptation a long time ago and stopped.
How funnyAnd Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure

In which part you are?How funny
Because I just started on that particular series (watching the anime first)![]()
I said I just started....In which part you are?

You should see the anime of Jo Jo.It's much better than Manga.I said I just started....
So, Part 1
I'll probably finish it by this weekend, either on Saturday or Sunday depending on my schedule.
Such bold wordsYou should see the anime of Jo Jo.It's much better than Manga.


Later means post part 4?Such bold words
Here I thought that the later parts of Jojo were better in manga form
But opinions exist.
YepLater means post part 4?

Well they didn't even get animated

Good pointWell they didn't even get animated![]()

True it is.I am in part 7.Good point
Still heard a lot of great things about them
Without spoiling anything, who is your favorite character in all Jojo?True it is.I am in part 7.
Jotaro and JohnnyWithout spoiling anything, who is your favorite character in all Jojo?
Hmm... all the characters so far for me in Part 1 are over the topJotaro and Johnny
Third is Josuke
Yours?


Speed wagon always nobleHmm... all the characters so far for me in Part 1 are over the top
But Speedwagon.... damn![]()

Vagabond panels are just godlyI haven't start on it, but I heard great things....
I stayed away from most spoilers, but can't help looking at the godly panels
Your fault @Aizen
Jolyne And Johnny probably the best ones for me (due to their development), with Jotaro and Joseph right behind them.
Hey Aizen did you read Battle Royals Manga?Vagabond panels are just godly![]()
Jolyne And Johnny probably the best ones for me (due to their development), with Jotaro and Joseph right behind them.
Yeah, I did, it was a decent manga. I know some people really like it. I enjoyed it, just did not hit home as hard for me.Hey Aizen did you read Battle Royals Manga?