Tut tut, this red dude...
Maybe the forum is accidentaly projecting her thoughts into her posts?![]()
I wish this was the case instead of the voices in my head.Yeah, I see it the same. But only with @Farfalla 's posts. Just huge blank spaces.
Maybe the forum is accidentaly projecting her thoughts into her posts?![]()
Pretty sure it's just because of the avi+other info below it always has to be fully shown which causes the big space. No matter how little you write the "box" of your posts is always at least the same size as your avi+the info of messages/likes//badges etc.If I had to guess, it's that the Scratch themes have some sort of extra space in the postbit that appears where a signature would be. Her posts aren't actually any larger, they just look so because she has no signature. But I don't know why that's a thing in Scratch but not the Flat Awesome ones.
No no! @Holt is the only love of my life! >w<

And, again, this wouldn't be happening with you creeps if you'd use the supreme theme, Ultraviolet.
Just break her heart and reject her feeling already.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lol "supreme" theme @Farfalla![]()
This just puts the time-stamp in a weird place. Looks even more shit this way.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
I maybe tag Pat once-twice a yearlmao I imagine now that every time Pat gets an alert with Gry's name he goes
![]()

Oh so you are the one that is all behind this, eh? Be careful there mister.Just break her heart and reject her feeling already.
I'm a cute butterfly, I can't hurt no one@niichan they talk behind your back rn, go get them!

Yes, because the postbit is the same minimum size regardless. It'd be less noticeable if she had a signature though.Pretty sure it's just because of the avi+other info below it always has to be fully shown which causes the big space. No matter how little you write the "box" of your posts is always at least the same size as your avi+the info of messages/likes//badges etc.
Though this would just be a thing for pc.
