The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Elu and Vici? I'm lost
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt pls just put her out of her misery kthnx
I tried to...apparently it's not working
You should post a super steamy passionate and carnal declaration to her, Holtie. Making someone feel awkward is a poweful weapon!
That would probably have the opposite effect in this case
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,215
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Lambu, @Farfalla, @lady_pompom @Elusia, please tell me it's very warm where you live right now. I need some sun :sad
Reebi, you can come here there, I guarantee there will be lots of sun, it's around 29ºC now (and that's just because it's partially cloudy). :XD

I've also been experiencing similar stuff to what Lambu had with emotes, that another same emote appears above it and flashes. But not just emotes but with images/gifs too. Happens on the PC for me mostly, but the problem fixes itself if you scroll up/down a little. Weird. @Pat
Yeah, it happened with me too. Duplicates :XD
 
Top