Still waiting for that Sombra foursome art...
Sombra/Mercy/Tracer/Torb![]()

Still waiting for that Sombra foursome art...
Sombra/Mercy/Tracer/Torb![]()

Pff what? You need to practice your lewds?Oh you were serious with your question? If so, then uhm.. no not yet. I wanna improve a bit more for now. ^^;
Torb?Sombra/Mercy/Tracer/Torb![]()
Pff what? You need to practice your lewds?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not going to cut the mustard. Not with that attitude.

Stop asking for the impossible.I guess we can't have Elu and Vici in here at the same time.
I tried to...apparently it's not working@Holt pls just put her out of her misery kthnx
That would probably have the opposite effect in this caseYou should post a super steamy passionate and carnal declaration to her, Holtie. Making someone feel awkward is a poweful weapon!
Whitefang her dude. Get mean.I tried to...apparently it's not working
Torb is a player do you really think he uses that Hammer to only smack his turretPff what? You need to practice your lewds?
Torb?![]()
I'm not sure I want to know...


Holtish.... Your attitude oh my godness..I tried to...apparently it's not working
That would probably have the opposite effect in this case
Whitefang her dude. Get mean.
Time for domestic violence Holt!I tried to...apparently it's not working
That would probably have the opposite effect in this case

Reebi, you can come here there, I guarantee there will be lots of sun, it's around 29ºC now (and that's just because it's partially cloudy).

Yeah, it happened with me too. DuplicatesI've also been experiencing similar stuff to what Lambu had with emotes, that another same emote appears above it and flashes. But not just emotes but with images/gifs too. Happens on the PC for me mostly, but the problem fixes itself if you scroll up/down a little. Weird. @Pat

The implications are probably that elu is too young/innocent to handle Vici's thoughts.Elu and Vici? I'm lost