The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think I gonna request new username pretty soon...

Nahh I know that I can be Bitchy sometimes so it fits :awe

Dunno honestly I always said it as " Wi-ki", " Vi-ki " Got it pretty randomly I couldn't think of a better name and at that time I was playing a lot of BG and BG2 and one of the companions is named Viconia and I used to call her Vici..

and it has nothing to do with " Vidi Vici Veni "
Then why not use a "K"dammit?

:lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Okay, okay..


Now do my name :derp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Shame, since it has an epic meaning in latin '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They'll take 6 months to repair and re-open the main road in here :bored :shootme

I don't even wanna see how much time I'll take to go to and come from work xDDDDDDD~ :fail
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Why would you not huh huh?!


Look I have accepted that perv side of yours long ago, you're my grandpa ya know. It's fine! Greg forever and always right?! Or so I believed...


NO. THERE IS NOTHING ANYMORE. GTFO ALREADY.


Just nothing~
I was kinda curious atm if you have finished the Devilman Crybaby anime since I might start a few episodes today and wanted to hear your thought about it (if you have finished), that's all~
I fully watched it.
Want me to pm you and tell you what I think of it ?
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It rarely snow

I fully watched it.
Want me to pm you and tell you what I think of it ?
Devilman?

Is it good....before you answer,did you watch original?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Then Gary it is!
Not that my answer matters, you ship who you want to ship '-' Makes me wonder what you'd do if I answered "you" :awe

Ah this brings back childhood memories. :notlikethis
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cough @Linali Cough..
We both know you were just too shy to say "Vici" :fan
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
He's past tense :pogchamp
Vici is a she? '-' The females in this place just can't make up their minds when it comes to gender
Not that my answer matters, you ship who you want to ship '-' Makes me wonder what you'd do if I answered "you" :awe

Ah this brings back childhood memories. :notlikethis
Why? You had feelings for a shipper friend that paired you with a teddy bear? @.@
(subtitle to my terrible jokes: gary -> bear -> kids -> teddy bear)
 
Top