The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Purity of Magi Master I need some red truths. <_>


Bu-but why does it look like you're manipulating me, master?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Had no idea what that was until now. Seems like exactly the kind of thing I’d love wasting time doing but I’d never be able to get a complete back catalogue of films/shows I’ve seen..
Yeah, me neither. I did some work on it yesterday, I want to score things as accurate as possible, so I'll be adding other shows or movies with rewatches.

I don't care if it's complete by next week, but the real-time tracking leaves to much open. Plus I get thing in my dashboard that I need to watch that I already watched etc.

At the moment I just have everything on release-date in my profile. Keeps it neat.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@Purity of Magi Master I need some red truths. <_>


Bu-but why does it look like you're manipulating me, master?
I would never manipulate pompom-chan unless I feel like to. The fact stays that Farfosh is a mastermind evil woman. YOU KNOW NOTHING I TELL YA.

Look what she is doing to you, yes you see it right....... MANIPULATING YOU.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
<_> I just asked because of those KnB gifs. Which one if your favorite GoM member?



that was a good logic, okay, so...

This one:
Why do I have to hug her? ç.ç She's the akward friend. Everybody needs awkward friends to interact with here and there, and break the boredom. I don't want our relationship to change T.T
Why are you listening to that evil woman?! She is literally manipulating you. Just look at her:
So I'm Panda now?
If you're gonna turn me into pandas, I wanna be a red one.

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Seriously whats with this thread today? So much spam <_>

Recap:

- More people get my blinking emotes problem, ha! \o/
- Reebi likes ice cream (?)
- "Vici" is a funny name
- Magi is getting bullied by everyone
- Shameless shipping
- Brazil's infrastructure sucks.
- KnB spam
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Seriously whats with this thread today? So much spam <_>

Recap:

- More people get my blinking emotes problem, ha! \o/
- Reebi likes ice cream (?)
- "Vici" is a funny name
- Magi is getting bullied by everyone
- Shameless shipping
- Brazil's infrastructure sucks.
- KnB spam
Don't forget '-Everyone is annoying af'
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Seriously whats with this thread today? So much spam <_>

Recap:

- More people get my blinking emotes problem, ha! \o/
- Reebi likes ice cream (?)
- "Vici" is a funny name
- Magi is getting bullied by everyone
- Shameless shipping
- Brazil's infrastructure sucks.
- KnB spam
I am always the victim and I have always been nice to them! Not sure what I have done to deserve this. :/
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Organizized I'm finally going to watch Get Out... Don't judge me, I know I'm late. :emocat
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I would never manipulate pompom-chan unless I feel like to. The fact stays that Farfosh is a mastermind evil woman. YOU KNOW NOTHING I TELL YA.

Look what she is doing to you, yes you see it right....... MANIPULATING YOU.
" Everything you say in red is a lie there's no doubt about it.. "
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The truth stings you know :rolleyes:

Imma take the risk though, who would you ship a trap like me with? :p

I am always the victim and I have always been nice to them! Not sure what I have done to deserve this. :/
Ikr, I even made another great exam today too, all hail Magi sama \(*-*)/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The truth stings you know :rolleyes:
Imma take the risk though, who would you ship a trap like me with? :p
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
That one is hard. The trap females are taken. I don't recall other trap males.
And you adopted Elu, you guys had some cute protective interactions, and you ruined it...
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
" Everything you say in red is a lie there's no doubt about it.. "
No red, no truth.


Ikr, I even made another great exam today too, all hail Magi sama \(*-*)/
At least someone that hasn't been manipulated yet by Farfosh!

Good to hear it went well!
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Why do I have to hug her? ç.ç She's the akward friend. Everybody needs awkward friends to interact with here and there, and break the boredom. I don't want our relationship to change T.T
Here you have it master @Purity of Magi , it's pure love. :blush
 
Top