@Vici get blamed![]()
@Vici get blamed![]()

_ I just asked because of those KnB gifs. Which one if your favorite GoM member?
Yeah, me neither. I did some work on it yesterday, I want to score things as accurate as possible, so I'll be adding other shows or movies with rewatches.Had no idea what that was until now. Seems like exactly the kind of thing I’d love wasting time doing but I’d never be able to get a complete back catalogue of films/shows I’ve seen..
I would never manipulate pompom-chan unless I feel like to. The fact stays that Farfosh is a mastermind evil woman. YOU KNOW NOTHING I TELL YA.@Purity of Magi Master I need some red truths.
![]()
Bu-but why does it look like you're manipulating me, master?
I'll believe in you 
Why do I have to hug her? ç.ç She's the akward friend. Everybody needs awkward friends to interact with here and there, and break the boredom. I don't want our relationship to change T.TI just asked because of those KnB gifs. Which one if your favorite GoM member?
that was a good logic, okay, so...
This one:
![]()
So I'm Panda now?Why are you listening to that evil woman?! She is literally manipulating you. Just look at her:
![]()

Hater- Shameless shipping
- Brazil's infrastructure sucks.

Don't forget '-Everyone is annoying af'Seriously whats with this thread today? So much spam
Recap:
- More people get my blinking emotes problem, ha! \o/
- Reebi likes ice cream (?)
- "Vici" is a funny name
- Magi is getting bullied by everyone
- Shameless shipping
- Brazil's infrastructure sucks.
- KnB spam
I am always the victim and I have always been nice to them! Not sure what I have done to deserve this. :/Seriously whats with this thread today? So much spam
Recap:
- More people get my blinking emotes problem, ha! \o/
- Reebi likes ice cream (?)
- "Vici" is a funny name
- Magi is getting bullied by everyone
- Shameless shipping
- Brazil's infrastructure sucks.
- KnB spam

" Everything you say in red is a lie there's no doubt about it.. "I would never manipulate pompom-chan unless I feel like to. The fact stays that Farfosh is a mastermind evil woman. YOU KNOW NOTHING I TELL YA.
Look what she is doing to you, yes you see it right....... MANIPULATING YOU.
![]()
The truth stings you knowHater![]()


Ikr, I even made another great exam today too, all hail Magi sama \(*-*)/I am always the victim and I have always been nice to them! Not sure what I have done to deserve this. :/
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...The truth stings you know
Imma take the risk though, who would you ship a trap like me with?![]()
No red, no truth." Everything you say in red is a lie there's no doubt about it.. "
At least someone that hasn't been manipulated yet by Farfosh!Ikr, I even made another great exam today too, all hail Magi sama \(*-*)/
Here you have it master @Purity of Magi , it's pure love.Why do I have to hug her? ç.ç She's the akward friend. Everybody needs awkward friends to interact with here and there, and break the boredom. I don't want our relationship to change T.T

I always can count on Pompom-chan!Here you have it master @Purity of Magi , it's pure love.![]()