The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Then tell the new generation of your old adventures magu-sama.


I want to hear them.
That's a story for another time, don't you worry! Just make sure to not listen to them especially to @Farfalla since she is has those lovel delusions as always.. the poor woman.. and is pretty much a manipulative woman as you have witnessed and also stay away from those negative comments they gave since I'm always victim for some reason, not sure why or what I did to deserve this. Anyway it will just disturb your aura, you don't want that.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Only when surrounded by kanker dutches in LoL <_>
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
@-@
Wait I'm confused again.....
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
That's a story for another time, don't you worry! Just make sure to not listen to them especially to @Farfalla since she is has those lovel delusions as always.. the poor woman.. and is pretty much a manipulative woman as you have witnessed and also stay away from those negative comments they gave since I'm always victim for some reason, not sure why or what I did to deserve this. Anyway it will just disturb your aura, you don't want that.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@-@
Wait I'm confused again.....
You can thank Farfalla for that. Manipulative woman being manipulative the usual. Oh well..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I run with my legs and type with my hands '-'
Then you are doing it all wrong woman. ALL WRONG.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Both.....? :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
yawn~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay I think I know what's happening while I was alseep

It felt like this in a nutshell:
the party start after the kids go to sleep :p
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
the party start after the kids go to sleep :p
Ik.... :emocat
I wish I can stay up all night
But I have to be a good girl and sleep early for school :^_^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ik.... :emocat
I wish I can stay up all night
But I have to be a good girl and sleep early for school :^_^
skipping school once or twice won't hurt :3c
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm having trouble financing my weekly food consumption properly. What's something that's cheap but not noodles and will keep me somewhat healthy?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm having trouble financing my weekly food consumption properly. What's something that's cheap but not noodles and will keep me somewhat healthy?
how did you get into that situation? did you spend your budget for your food on something else?
 
Top