BasicallyOkay I think I know what's happening while I was alseep
It felt like this in a nutshell:
![]()
BasicallyOkay I think I know what's happening while I was alseep
It felt like this in a nutshell:
![]()
That's a story for another time, don't you worry! Just make sure to not listen to them especially to @Farfalla since she is has those lovel delusions as always.. the poor woman.. and is pretty much a manipulative woman as you have witnessed and also stay away from those negative comments they gave since I'm always victim for some reason, not sure why or what I did to deserve this. Anyway it will just disturb your aura, you don't want that.Then tell the new generation of your old adventures magu-sama.
I want to hear them.
I didn't know you spoke Dutch.*kanker
Keep your negativity with you, tyvm.Ive rly used "cancer" more than once to refer to you in the past '-'

Will you please stop guiding them to the wrong path, tyvm.You don't earn the epic award by playing nicely, ask Zimb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I run with my legs and type with my hands '-'Will you please stop guiding them to the wrong path, tyvm.
By the way woman you won't find the gym in here!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's a story for another time, don't you worry! Just make sure to not listen to them especially to @Farfalla since she is has those lovel delusions as always.. the poor woman.. and is pretty much a manipulative woman as you have witnessed and also stay away from those negative comments they gave since I'm always victim for some reason, not sure why or what I did to deserve this. Anyway it will just disturb your aura, you don't want that.
You can thank Farfalla for that. Manipulative woman being manipulative the usual. Oh well..@-@
Wait I'm confused again.....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then you are doing it all wrong woman. ALL WRONG.I run with my legs and type with my hands '-'

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
the party start after the kids go to sleepOkay I think I know what's happening while I was alseep
It felt like this in a nutshell:
![]()

Ik....the party start after the kids go to sleep![]()


skipping school once or twice won't hurtIk....
I wish I can stay up all night
But I have to be a good girl and sleep early for school![]()

how did you get into that situation? did you spend your budget for your food on something else?I'm having trouble financing my weekly food consumption properly. What's something that's cheap but not noodles and will keep me somewhat healthy?