I don't need to ask him to forget, I trained him well 


Oh, so you're watching (or will watch soon) my favourite match (Seirin vs Yosen). Yep, Dai-chan was made to love him, but wait to season 3 - captain of GoM is going to make a serious appearance there and he shakes the sceneTo answer in a more fitting thread, yes. I‘m almost finished with season 2. Favorite match by far was Seirin vs Touou in season 2. Not sure why but my favorite is somehow Daiki![]()

Lol, he's weirdoI remember you saying you loveand I see why
Daisuke Ono voice, his normal/serious side is interesting and his rare sweet side is quite
- inducing
And I have a soft spot for tsundere guys. Besides, Shin-chan developed greatly throughout the series, I'm so proud of him 
I believed in youAnd ofc I recognize Hakuryuu![]()

.
Hope you'll be well soon charlie-kun o/DAMN - they say more female hands in the bed can make the night more sweet and the mornings double the sammys - an argie saying.
Meanwhile a sick Cha is in bed thinking about re-installing his graphics card so he can finally finish Sky-ram.
I think - I was infected with the vampire disease 2 to 2.5 years ago............
And good evening peeps!
lmao you sure, maybe when he called you lesbian he was probing?put a leash on him just to be sure, y'know with all those latinas around, gotta keep an eye on himI don't need to ask him to forget, I trained him well![]()


In reality he says that brazilians are ugly as fuck xDlmao you sure, maybe when he called you lesbian he was probing?put a leash on him just to be sure, y'know with all those latinas around, gotta keep an eye on him![]()
You're weak.What I do?
![]()

No, Nali, don't asskiss Magi D: You'll create a monster! You gotta stay cool.@Purity of Magi, I'm sorry, I still haven't watch Umineko, but I remember the promise and once I'll finish it, I'll tell you about it
![]()
make the night more sweet, that much i can confirm. but who the hell eat sammys the morning, those crazy argiesDAMN - they say more female hands in the bed can make the night more sweet and the mornings double the sammys - an argie saying.

Zan q - <3!!Hope you'll be well soon charlie-kun o/
and good night \o
\o/
I tried this 3 in a bed trick once before but it backfired.lmao you sure, maybe when he called you lesbian he was probing?put a leash on him just to be sure, y'know with all those latinas around, gotta keep an eye on him![]()
,but he's dating one lmao, that dude is a bad liarIn reality he says that brazilians are ugly as fuck xD

It's morning hereZan q - <3!!
Sleeping so early Elsu?

He's a hater 'cause we own them in the field. And when we don't, we support Chile, 'cause fuck Argentina '-'but he's dating one lmao, that dude is a bad liar![]()
<- that last part <3 )Half the forum is Brazilian dont say those things '-'In reality he says that brazilians are ugly as fuck xD
what do you mean by two guys, was another dude there?I tried this 3 in a bed trick once before but it backfired.
She said - two guys............,

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
no worry, we all know that it's your game so farf won't get suspicious no matter what you doHalf the forum is Brazilian dont say those things '-'

I'm not a fan, I'm a fangirl
Good to know there are more of us 