The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
To answer in a more fitting thread, yes. I‘m almost finished with season 2. Favorite match by far was Seirin vs Touou in season 2. Not sure why but my favorite is somehow Daiki :aomine
Oh, so you're watching (or will watch soon) my favourite match (Seirin vs Yosen). Yep, Dai-chan was made to love him, but wait to season 3 - captain of GoM is going to make a serious appearance there and he shakes the scene ;)
About season 3 - there are retrospections somewhere in the middle, it's better to read manga version of it, in anime they were executed pretty badly :(
I remember you saying you love :midorimaand I see why :XD Daisuke Ono voice, his normal/serious side is interesting and his rare sweet side is quite :wtf - inducing
Lol, he's weirdo :XD And I have a soft spot for tsundere guys. Besides, Shin-chan developed greatly throughout the series, I'm so proud of him :blush
And ofc I recognize Hakuryuu :blush
I believed in you :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
DAMN - they say more female hands in the bed can make the night more sweet and the mornings double the sammys - an argie saying.

Meanwhile a sick Cha is in bed thinking about re-installing his graphics card so he can finally finish Sky-ram.
I think - I was infected with the vampire disease 2 to 2.5 years ago........... :faint.

And good evening peeps!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Fuckin' Charles.. :nah
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
DAMN - they say more female hands in the bed can make the night more sweet and the mornings double the sammys - an argie saying.

Meanwhile a sick Cha is in bed thinking about re-installing his graphics card so he can finally finish Sky-ram.
I think - I was infected with the vampire disease 2 to 2.5 years ago........... :faint.

And good evening peeps!
Hope you'll be well soon charlie-kun o/
and good night \o

\o/
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I don't need to ask him to forget, I trained him well :-_-
lmao you sure, maybe when he called you lesbian he was probing?put a leash on him just to be sure, y'know with all those latinas around, gotta keep an eye on him :p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
DAMN - they say more female hands in the bed can make the night more sweet and the mornings double the sammys - an argie saying.
make the night more sweet, that much i can confirm. but who the hell eat sammys the morning, those crazy argies :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hope you'll be well soon charlie-kun o/
and good night \o

\o/
Zan q - <3!!
Sleeping so early Elsu?

lmao you sure, maybe when he called you lesbian he was probing?put a leash on him just to be sure, y'know with all those latinas around, gotta keep an eye on him :p
I tried this 3 in a bed trick once before but it backfired.
She said - two guys............ :nah,
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I tried this 3 in a bed trick once before but it backfired.
She said - two guys............ :nah,
what do you mean by two guys, was another dude there? :bnah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Half the forum is Brazilian dont say those things '-'
no worry, we all know that it's your game so farf won't get suspicious no matter what you do :teehee
 
Top