- Joined
- Nov 7, 2011
- Messages
- 412
- Reaction score
- 285
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Shudan! was my favorite WSJ ongoing manga, but now my top 3 is:
MHA
SWN1
HQ!!
MHA
SWN1
HQ!!
In terms of Jump manga? Hikaru no Go, granted I know the manga continues on after a certain point but its an incredibly poignant and memorable scene nonetheless. Death Note, the manga suffered a huge drop in quality in the second half and the manga doesn't really hold up through subsequent re-readings but dammit the ending is incredibly powerful and stays with you and you have to wonder "how the hell did Jump get away with this?. Fist of the North Star, its no secret that so many 80's manga tend to have non-endings with the most famous being Akira Toriyama who pretty much just gave up towards the end of Dr. Slump and Dragonball but it terms of cool factor the ending to Fist of the North Star is just so fitting especially after the everything and the credits sequence still brings a smile to my face to this day.By the way, what manga do you guys think has a perfect ending? Not just satisfying, but really cool.
Just read the manga. I and many others have been disappointed with the adaptation thus far.Speaking of Houshin Engi, is anyone watching the adaptation? I remember seeing some users commenting on it in the first episodes.
What anime? Houshin Engi has never received an anime adaptationSpeaking of Houshin Engi, is anyone watching the adaptation? I remember seeing some users commenting on it in the first episodes.
Hard Mode: No cancelled series.
*autistic bleach fan noises*Bleach
Which donkey thought it'd be a good idea to use that font?It was already published here at some point?
I didn't like the typography.
I forgot all about Bakuman's ending. Man that was terribleWorst ending/final chapter because they make my blood boil, questionable, or too sad. These don't determine the quality/enjoyment of the series for me
Bleach final arc: it makes my blood boil
JoJo part 5: Because i don't understand what's going on in the final arc. If you look at me in the eyes and you say Part 5 makes sense you're lying.
JoJo part 6: So sad
Bakuman: this one needs one more chapter, like c'mon Ohba!!!
I also didn't satisfy with Hikaru no Go and Death Note ending. I read death note 3 times and hikaru twice.
When did you read part 5? Part 5 had awful translations and only recently was it fully translated. I remember being a bit confused, especially on KC's ability but my experience was a lot better when I reread it.Worst ending/final chapter because they make my blood boil, questionable, or too sad. These don't determine the quality/enjoyment of the series for me
Bleach final arc: it makes my blood boil
JoJo part 5: Because i don't understand what's going on in the final arc. If you look at me in the eyes and you say Part 5 makes sense you're lying.
JoJo part 6: So sad
Bakuman: this one needs one more chapter, like c'mon Ohba!!!
I also didn't satisfy with Hikaru no Go and Death Note ending. I read death note 3 times and hikaru twice.
Act-age is causing a stir on 5ch mostly because the artist is a 20 year old girl. It gets pretty crazy in those threads especially since there's no moderator so I've seen whole threads derail with guys posting Shiro's tweets.How has the Japanese reception been for the 2 new series recently now that they're getting closer to the 8 week mark?