Games - The Sheep Game #121 | Page 215 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.

(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar

(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.

Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..

(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes

Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.

Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sheep Game #125: A Nostalgic Pokemon Adventure

Context: I've recently started doing a series of a Pokemon HG/SS romhack (Sacred Gold) on my twitch channel where I do a mono-type nuzlocke and get heavy chat involvement for naming pokemon, decisions on what to catch etc. It's been a lot of fun, so I wanted to bring that thematic idea to my sheep game this time around. Let's get into it!

Q1: Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is SIR! People call me a Cunt! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for fights. Myself… I kill Pokémon as a profession on twitch. Firstly, what shall you identify as for this game?
A: A Boy
B: A Girl
C: A Cunt
D: Old

Q2: It is time to pick your starter Pokemon! Who do you want to be your best friend on your journey?

A: Totodile
B: Chikorita
C: Cyndaquil

Q3: Oh no! A stinky fella has stolen another one of my Pokemon and is determined to beat you in battle! Who is your rival?
A: Copan
B: Marmalade
C: Baka Taichou
D: Hardy
E: Evil3ye
F: Farfalla
G: Gary

Q4: Along your journey you have bumped into an Eevee and caught it! As is tradition in nuzlockes, you must give it a nickname! What would you name it?

A: Weewee
B: Breedable
C: I'll name it after an MH user! (let me know who!)

Q5: Every team needs a powerhouse to rely on, and in this era before fairies, dragons present one of the best options to both diversify your team and pack a mighty punch. Which dragon will you choose to be the powerhouse of your party?
A: Dragonite
B: Kingdra
C: Flygon
D: Salamence
E: Garchomp

Q6: During your journey, you'll find the quaint old town known as Ecruteak City. In its burned tower are three legendary dogs, resting up. When they notice you, each give a quick glance as they run off- which is your favourite?
A: Entei
B: Raikou
C: Suicune

Q7: Mr Pokemon has been on a bender and doesn't know left from right! All he wants to know now is one thing: Who's that Pokemon?!

A: Nidoran
B: Clefairy
C: Jigglypuff
D: IT'S PIKACHU!!!

Q8: Your journey in HGSS takes you across both the Johto region and Kanto region, each with interesting encounters, captivating gym leaders, and lots of Pokemon to catch! Which region do you enjoy traversing more?
A: Johto
B: Kanto
C: I hate the classics!

Q9: Every trainer has a signature pokemon- for Lance it's his Dragonite, for Cynthia it's her Garchomp, for Red it's Charizard or Pikachu depending on what you play. But, what I want to know is, what would YOUR signature Pokemon be?

Q10: In each generation, there is one trainer that stands above all others- the Pokemon League Champion. Who is the strongest champion is always a divisive discussion but what I want to know is this: up to the point of Gen 4, who had the best Champion theme?!
A: Gen 1 - Rival's Champion Theme - Fire Red/Leaf Green version

B: Gen 2 Champion / vs Red! - HeartGold/SoulSilver version

C: Gen 3 - Champion Battle Music - Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Version

D: Gen 4 - Champion Cynthia Battle Music - Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Version

Q11: Oh dear, Sky's answers for Pokemon Smash or Pass leaked! Which Pokemon would he be most likely to 'smash'?
A: Gardevoir
B: Lopunny
C: Vaporeon
D: He's not that much of a pervert, right?!

Q12: Finally, all journeys must come to an end. Which older era of Pokemon provided you with your favourite journey?
A: Gen 1
B: Gen 2
C: Gen 3
D: Gen 4
E: Newer gens

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll give it a week or two for answers to come in~​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Belserion @Linali @Copy Panda @Vici @Aizen

Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Here are the comments in the PMs^^ Thx for the ride and for putting up with my survey!

Q1

(Even though I tend to pick female gender in games etc.)
Waaahhh, my dream has come true, I'm the MC of a series.

So, tell me Faffs, what are your expectations of the users? Do you expect us to describe ourselves?

Or how we want to look like?

Anyway, I have been a female my entire life, so I will go with the male gender just out of curiosity...
Answer: Male
- I mean... how could I be something else? :fan
Since I'm building my own avatar, it's obviously a girl ^_^
- Female
I wanna a flower in me.
Unless explicitly said in the profile, at first I always assume male avi -> male, female avi -> female, though that obviously doesn't work very correctly so I then judge the rest from the style of writing. So I'd take a male avi because of that.
Q2
I'll be lagom tall and lagom buff, tyvm.
- Short (between short & medium :errr :feelsbadman)
Tall would be fine, because I can't have that:

And what do you mean with muscular?

That would be too much for my taste. I'll go with medium, it's the perfect combination with being tall.
Gotta need that speed and a little bit of power during my adventure...

Answer: Tall & medium
Height... I would prefer something balanced, not too tall but not too short.
Now the weight... this is a no-brainer: muscular
:mono
Short/Medium - Medium/Thin. I am a cutiepie after all ne~
Q3
There are few things as awesome as long, grey hair. Seriously. That's why I hope I defy my genes and never lose my long hair.. ;-;
- Black (want to get them red so they can match Marian's)
- Straight (but sometimes make them wavy)
Short, brown and curly. Not something to be proud of.

Answer: Short, brown, curly
- Short-black hair... now the shape is a tricky one since I prefer straight hair, but not the formal type you know :XD something more messy
Medium, this hair color, and wavy
I'm up for a plain hairstyle. Suits me quite well.
Super fucking long hair, curly to not step on it. I wanna be a Saiyan.
Long - Blue - Straight obviously, hmhmhm.

Oh well, I can't deny the fact that Erin-chan also has quite the pretty hairstyle but that's only natural, she is my lovely apprentice after all. However she still can't make her decision which person she will choose as her true lover and keeps asking for my help, how adorable. It's quite the enjoyabe view I must say. Giving her my full bless in all way although she has my full permission to marry them both because.. why not, ne? But knowing Erin-chan, this simply can't happen. She will find her way in the end... or not. Mhmhmh.

Q4
'Cause matching eyes for the hair just makes it even cooler.

Red is usually the eye color of my choice. But I will go with another color, don't ask why.
Answer: Brown
Like my own eyes irl *-*
- Blue (any shade)
I wanna check the sea in the eyes of my reflection <3
I'm approaching this like a Nintendo Mii creation, trying to have the avatar be similar to myself, but not a 1:1 match. Just some slight parts that it reminds people who know me of myself.
Purple

It looks blue but it is purple xp
Q5
I like the meaning of my real name, but I'm not a big fan of the name itself. So, I would go with Agera or Enryu. I think both sound badass. I prefer Enryu though, because it sounds more majestic.

Answer: Enryu
Hah, why being called Alex when you can be Lambu :hip
No really, my username has quite the story and I love it, why change it? :p
- Your MH name (2pts) Marmalade is the only thing worth living for afterall.
Another name:
Jugemu Jugemu Unko Nageki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider San Bun no Ichi no Junjou na Kanjou no Nokotta San Bun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjou Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru you de Shiranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazunoko Koedame Medaka... Kono Medaka wa Sakki to Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raa-yuu Yuuteimiyaouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe Bichiguso Maru
- Ryoki (1pt) the mascot (1pt), here is the final image of the avy:
If it was avatar creation for an mmo or some multiplayer then I'd pick option 2, a different name. If it's a singleplayer game like Dragon Quest then I almost always pick my real name. But since it's avatar creation for the forum, forum name is best fit.
Q6
- I have my own pick! Which is... Adventurer/Explorer squad
Harem squad is my secret-not-so-secret #1 pick obviously.
I'm not that much into mecha or pet monsters. Too shy for magical girls or any harem.

Too lazy to check what jidai geki is. Sports and gaming squad sounds boring. I'll go with the currently most awesome squad that exists:
Answer: Grace Field House Squad
6. jidai geki - idk what it is... but sounds awesome :arf
- You'll join the pet monster squad (do I get a dragon in this squad?:zomg)
You'll join the magical girls squad
Where is my cute pink wand?! :sexyarf
The Mafia squad? :kappa
Hmmm... I guess the sports and gaming squad (mostly for the latter)
- You'll join the magical girls squad
Team Madoka Magica :zomg
Together, we shall defeat evil with the help of Kyubey :teach
- You'll join the magical girls squad
YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH MANLY!!!!!!!
- I have my own pick! Which is... Manhwa squad. My love for manhwas will never cease!
This may be the weirdest question in the sheep. I don't get it. But gaming squad sounds nice. Most will probably copout by picking one of the 2 dodge options you provided.
Squad? Hahahahahahaha. I don't do squads you worthless question unless you're my onee-chan or onii-san which isn't the case. Everyone is my piece in here anyway.
Q7
I won't join the jidai geki squad, because I don't know what that is. :lmao
Answer: jidai geki squad
You won't join the mecha squad
Sorry, but nope. Just nope :oh
Can I only select one? :heh
7.You wont join the Magical Girls squad (Unless it has Homura in it :3c)
- You won't join the jidai geki squad
The hell is that!?
You won't join the jidai geki squad (don't even know what that is)
Uh.. If I knew what these squads are about I could probably know what I'm doing. Pet monster squad I guess?
Apparently you haven't seen my answer on Q6.
Q8
Scav seems like the right fit for this. But there's not really much hostility there.
Evil seems like the good rival kind of fit.
But if I have to pick a person I can't stand, and hate, that would be Milly. I don't really see us on equal grounds though, so I wouldn't accept him as my nemesis.
Seraph. (He can't be forgiven after betraying Rindou in the Waifu Wars.)
YOU , because "but in the lack of a red you dislike, you might go for the next ones in line and curse Battou <- just a suggestion" HMPH.
Esu
(because he tells me to watch my back).:?bunny
8- @Brandish
9- @Brandish
I guess I would bring a funny guy/girl, so that'll be me '-'
10- @Brandish :kappa
For question 8 to 10 :
My nemesis would be syx .
But you will forget it all..
Answer: I don't have a nemesis,not even jokingly...for that i'm way too disliked with People around here. Shame on me for messing up.:pwned
But I don't have any, i love everyone ♥ Im a peace warrior ♥

Fuhahahahahahahahhaha, that's such an awesome question, Faffs. :kukuku I don't actually have a true nemesis. I'm leagues above any opponent. There may be one, but I like that person just as much as well, hence this person can't be my nemesis. I have no reason to feel hatred towards those beneath me. All I feel towards them is pity.

Answer: No one.
No one since I'm a lover, not a hater :p
- Emperor Spriggan
He'll be my RWBY nemesis....cuz how dare he likes Volume 5 :arf
@Farfalla
I hate you! every minute of a day, gal.
juviii
i didnt know who to choose so i just choose the one where we share the same master ( maybe?)
if i been here longer i could probably know who to choose. ( it goes for every free answer )
No matter which avy I take, there's only one nemesis for me, Vandred! :cookiehand (only on MG, though)
My nemesis, eh? Unfortunately for me, I don't have a nemesis. Okay expect for Mago but that's a different case. At times I would have hoped to have a nemesis... oh well. I can only count on my purity in the end. Someday there will be this lovely white pawn that will become my nemesis.
Q9
This is a tough one, my first here was Evil, but Hyst and Orgz are good ones too. I'm on more equal ground with the latter, so Orgz.
Not sure why I only thought of men here.. Because most good relationships with people from here (but not on here) are with the women. Still going for a bromance though.
Vici. (She's got a great sense of humour which would make things a real blast of a time)
Sky obviously, trap squad ftw
Answer: This is just cruel after the Answer for the Question from before,but if i had to pick someone from the board that would agree to me calling him my Bud then i'd probably pick Aizen.:hi
Well i d love to write here some hundred names...-_-; a Nakama is someone who's not supposed to betray you :feelsbadman, and someone who support you in any circumstances... so the only person who supported me and didnt betray me (erin will remember...
) last wars was nii-chan , he will be my nakama !

niichan may be a true friend of mine, but I think I would do better with GrySun at my side. This guy is awesome to the core, a very essential key player in every game/series. :hip
Answer: GrySun
- Aizen
My fellow Madoka Magica and Holo the Wise Wolf fan :hi5
We shall use our magical girl powers for the good o/
And now you need a best bud. One that ends up in the same squad with you and that you'd love to team up with. Which is:@GrySun
He wins all, with him, i will share the glory.
Erinyes Erin-chan! Can you image the overdose of cuteness with Erin-chan and a cute mascot like Ryoki working together? We could conquer the world!_
Squads again. And team up? For and against what? I'll just base it on mafia and say Vandred. He's become really fun to play mafia with. We almost never end up in the same team(squad?) so I'll understand the question this way.
Isn't that obvious? Of course that is my onee-chan but then again who else doesn't want an onee-chan like my onee-chan? I must say, she is quite an awesome being. Just look at her:
Q10
That has, and will, always be you. :nod
Lucia and Kat are close seconds though.
my crush would be ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
(He's a schmexy mofo.)
Erin has no crush she's a warrior, shes trained to suppress any unnecessary emotional burden :arf !
Do you want to know what I think? I truly think that you read the answer to the 10th question first whenever someone sends you a pm. Am I right? Be honest!

Faffs x ships is as inseparable as Erinyes x gifs. :lmao Okay, I guess I have to name one, otherwise I will be confronted with your wrath. And the whole forum already has enough of your short temper.

I'll go with Erinyes-chan. :nod Gotta support your favorite ship after all.

No, I won't! :hmph Even I have my limits. How about Vici? Recently, there has been these sparkles between us and she has been so nice to me.

But I have to pass. Our elders (i.e. Gary) would never approve of it. He even threatened to ban me a couple of times.

Asako would be an option, no? Just think about it. I didn't even know that she was a girl when I mentioned her in Xadyu's sheep. I actually thought it's one of those 0-posters. But fate brought us together, it's the perfect romance story, isn't it? :zomg

But I literally know nothing about her. Let's not act prematurely.

There is also Pompom-chan... :blush

But she already has a kid... and this kid is no kid of mine. :nah

Okay, enough of this shit. I'll give you a serious answer: LINALI! Yeah, definitely LINALI! She even did this kind of stuff to me:

Oh wait... :sweatdrop

Elu-chan? I adore her voice, one of the cutest ever!

But it wouldn't work out. I would only listen to her voice and never talk back, which would probably annoy the hell out of her...

Who's left? Purity-chan? The advantage of her is that she isn't only about words, but also takes action. You get rejected, but she at least keeps you in top shape. :hip

Answer: Lambu, he is the most beautiful girl on MH!
10) @Elusia (Bradman fans have to stick together, there's too few of us)
Vici because she's awesome:teehee
Loool, this question :XD Myself - I'm going to be a single :lick
I guess I should say @goldb, but do I want to boost his ego? :derp
xadyu
you know its not true but i was out of option so lets choose the one who gave me the permission to do it.
(i still dont have a crush here )
err...vici? (not really but no one else really comes to mind)
Ju-just one person? Bu-but There are so many lovely people around here at MH, ho-how could I just pick one like that? Co-couldn't I just make a list of people I admire? (and actually that would be more embarassing) If not, then I'll pick ya! _ (I wanna be like you when I grow up, Farfy! and people will probably choose you, I guess?):teehee
I don't have any crushes so I'm not sure what to take here. Of the females I know here I'm probably most fond of and familiar with Lin, Bia, Farf and lately Vici. Guess I'll go with Vici's official ship with Lin as we both win sheeps often(and with the same score too), go along well and share some interests. Also her Hakuryuu avi always makes me like reading her posts, that seals the deal :blush
Of course the obvious answer is Holtish, ma love.

How can I simply stop loving him? We have quite some fun together, such a joy he can be. Isn't that right my sweet dear Holtish?

However ... even at times he can be quite a tsundere as usual and bore me. Even my kawaii minion kira agrees on that matter.
[

At such times I'm quite lost.. Not sure what I exactly want to do. Boredom can be quite a pain, right?

Or so I believed till I found that person that will not hopefully stop pleasing me. I must say we had some fun together, especially on my part.

Imma right Farfoshu~?
Spoiler: ...
Q11
- Maybe, depending on who's in my squad
I consider myself somewhat of a natural born leader, but I don't like that kind of spotlight, so that preference is completely adjustable to my squad.
In most cases, I would take the right-hand man position and whisper to the fake leader. :derp Or I'll be the disgruntled silent type that no one knows.
yes, as i said, trap squad ftw, fuck all other squads, especially the jidai geki one, i will still not google it.
- Yes
A harem squad must have a befitting leader:sky2
(I hate leading. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it, I don't want responsibility.)
I'm not eager to lead a team or squad, but it somehow ends up that way most of the time. So, yes.

Answer: Yes
- No no im definitely not a leader kind,
12) I'll go with Vici, hacking is useful and a cool skill to have, consequences be damned
Yes
And I already feel sorry for them :heh
Though I doubt we'll survive in the first day :sweat
- Oh yeah, and lead everyone to victory! :victory
If i stick with Xadyu, i wanna be the boss, he's so bossy D:
- No I'm the mascot :cookiehand
I don't consider myself a good leader, but a good temporary substitute for when the real leader is slacking off. So I wouldn't stay away from taking the rein if I had to.
Is this even a question?

I am the top. I only control and lead. Woman know your facts.

Q12

I'll probably take my chances, I'm not much of a quiter or a cheater, so surrendering myself to one of those two is not an option.
I can be somewhat or a masochist at times, if the situation calls for it, so Magi and Vici can still bring it. :3c
Vici. (I'm not being tortured so I'll take it :XD)
12) I'd go with vici, being a hack toy sounds better than being someone's torture play forever, thank you very much :hmph
Since everyone are the architects of they own fortune I will make a pact with myself and forever be my own hack toy :hurr ( B )

Seems pretty accurate :

Darn it :heh
(Obvious answer is obvious.)
- You'd rather let hell eat you than be any of those two play toy :errr

I think I have never laughed about a sheep question like I did with this one. I won't even post a gif, because no gif could convey my expression.
  • Already made a pact with Purity-chan
  • Granted purity and a miracle *pending*
  • Being her torture toy to play forever
    (ohhhh yes)
Answer: Make a pact with Magi the one that shall grant you purity and a miracle but you shall be forever her torture play toy
12. why would I wanna escape from home? :huh
Make a pact with Vici that shall grant you the power of hacking but you shall be forever her hack play toy
We're best bud from the same team after all, it can't be that bad :3c
Magi's miracles are strong *-* I know it first hand, also we share passion for churros, this is a no brainer ¯\_(=3=)_/¯
Magi, i'll stick with you for eternity, unless a pretty girl comes at my side and steals my attention.
You'd rather let hell eat you than be any of those two play toy (:P I really wouldn't want anyone controlling me)
It seems I'm automatically on this category because I'm my master's disciple :XD _ (I'll be Magi's disciple forever! Heya!)
I'm answering the 3rd option here since it's likely most go with this, at least I think they are. If I had to pick I'd take the Vici one, but she's not anywhere close to Magi's levels of toying with people so I'm unsure why you even put her there :hmm She's extremely easy to get along with.
Both answers seems like a nice option because in the end I'm Magi and of course I will gladly go with Vici. However you forgot option D which is the ultime answer: Both. In the end we are twins, and we shall be twins. Vici and I share, Vici and I care. We are one yet we are different. Because one twin without its other is like losing one of your arm or hands, one of your legs or feet, one of your eyes, one of your lungs etc. You can't seperate us.

So I am not fully sure what you're trying to do in here devil woman but I can assure you it's not gonna work on me that's for sure but nice try I must give you that.

Btw all you fuckers that shitalked on jidai geki just passed on the Samurai clan '-'

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
@Linali congrats

Still can't get the first place.

Waiting for the next Sheep.

And thanks for the Sheep @Farfalla

Last edited:

Battou

⎲⎳
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
Btw all you fuckers that shitalked on jidai geki just passed on the Samurai clan '-'
Yeah it actually sounds awesome, i should've googled it , thought it was some ecchi/ yaoi thing or something '-' , who cares tho, trap squad ftw

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Huge thanks @Farfalla for the funny "valentine fan-fiction" game :zomgcongrats @Linali
that was really funny !!

Erinyes Erin-chan! Can you image the overdose of cuteness with Erin-chan and a cute mascot like Ryoki working together? We could conquer the world!_
@Lady pompom Asia-chan you're so so so so sweet ♥

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
And you went ahead with that Bel-chick and left me alone for dead again like in the Mafia Games...

6:15 am... what an amazing start to the day!
B-But...I didnt know you felt that way... :worrybunny
And even is you imagine me as female Im not the most beautiful girl, thats @Linali , she even has a badge! :edu

Those quotes from everyone were so funny btw :XD

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
How do i have 3 nemesis? :SOON
The question is: how do you not have more??:errr

:zomg Someone actually picked me! Now I feel like an arsehole for selecting @Vici purely on thinking it'd net me more points :emocat Sorry @Belserion
No worries :clingyi forgot the objective of the game and answered most of that stuff truthfully:teehee
And you went ahead with that Bel-chick and left me alone for dead again like in the Mafia Games...

6:15 am... what an amazing start to the day!

Thanks for the fun game @Farfalla and congrats @Linali the sheep queen:zomg

Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Reading those quotes/answers comments was really fun. xD

I wanted to edit an image but too lazy. Oh well, anyway congratz @Linali for the win and thanks @Farfalla for your sheep.

I must really admit.... You are truly a big evil woman. So fuck you.

Joke~

Get the freaking pillow again, evil woman.