Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
i'm noticing a pattern when it comes to the demon princes lovers.... just remembered that Elizabeth hair is silver and not blonde... i dumb.
 

Baum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
775
Reaction score
779
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We really need a side story for that family at some point I love how even their sister rocks that massive stache
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
We really need a side story for that family at some point I love how even their sister rocks that massive stache
Didn't Nakaba say that they are all men in a recent Q&A or I remember wrong?
 

Baum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
775
Reaction score
779
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Didn't Nakaba say that they are all men in a recent Q&A or I remember wrong?
I'm not sure, completely forgot we got some info on them recently until you mentioned it
 

Theforsakensoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
533
Reaction score
237
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The great druid altar story continues in volume 30. I have the raw scans but I don't know how to post images in this forum.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
The great druid altar story continues in volume 30. I have the raw scans but I don't know how to post images in this forum.
The button for posting image links is right after the one for smileys.
 

Theforsakensoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
533
Reaction score
237
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The button for posting image links is right after the one for smileys.
I know but it prompt me for image link but I dont have a link so idk how I'm supposed to post them
 

Son Detective Asurei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Messages
525
Reaction score
538
Age
26
Country
United States
Nice to see that we get a new Goddess Member.
This new Goddess looks like Peronia, Elaine, Gerharde combined.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This new Goddess looks like Peronia, Elaine, Gerharde combined.
It also seems that Zeneri and Jenna know her as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
This new Goddess looks like Peronia, Elaine, Gerharde combined.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It also seems that Zeneri and Jenna know her as well.
Or how about this goddess is the friend that was mentioned in a Q/A to be Goddess Elizabeth's best friend, but parted ways? The reason I say this because of her reaction of total anger towards Meliodas which was different to Ludoshel and the Archangels.
 

Xamika

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Messages
154
Reaction score
203
Country
Sweden
Meliodas: You're Elizabeth's best friend, right? (He proceeds to say her name but it's a super weird one, can't read it).
Zaneli and Jenna both know who she is.
She tells Meliodas to shut up at the mention of Elizabeth's name.
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,450
Reaction score
16,957
Gender
Male
Country
France
Indeed. Also would sir @FKS mind translating these please, thank you.
I'm your man.

Here's the TL:
Pic 1:
Lord Gloxinia, lord Droll…
The two of you have come…

Buh.
Nyah.

So it's Chandler the Pacifier Fiend… Just how strong he is… It makes my heart race fast.
Back off… As you are, you cannot hope to tame this brute!!

Pic 2:
Title: Extra chapter / The queen of the altar 8
…bwahaha.
Looks like we've got ourselves foolish intruders.

Trolls, eliminate the insolent ones who broke into the sacred land.
Igih.
Gioh.

Pic 3:
Title: Extra chapter / The queen of the altar 9
Still, what a hideous appearance…!
Although the magic compatibility isn't too bad… I wonder if I shouldn't try this vessel a bit longer…
Nonetheless, it'll take time until my original body will be reassembled… …bwahaaaa.

This and that are all that girl's fault!! That law-breaking… shameless woman…!!
*Scratch scratch*
Even though I, her bosom friend, haver her an advice…!! To break up with that man!! Aaaaah, that pisses me off!! It pisses me fucking off.

Elizabeth!! That's why you've been cursed with a perpetual cycle of life and death!!
But that alone won't quell my anger. I must find and punish you sooner and later!! Dying would reincarnate you anyway.

She must be a really important friend to you.
Who is it!?

Pic 4:
The spell cast on the trolls…… That's the high-ranked Goddesses' Breath of Bless, huh…
We Demons call that "Cheat Hope"… A brainwashing that pushes the target's sense of exaltation to its limits and removes any fear in them… creating loyal puppets out of them.

You're

the son of the Demon King Meliodas!!!!
A Goddess that calls itself the white guiding hand shouldn't go in a very vicious monologue.

The son of the Demon King? …I knew it's that Meliodas…!!

You're… Elizabeth's buddy, right? Jelamet, isn't it?

Pic 5:
Silence…
Silence…

That's lady Jelamet the Divine Lance Corporal!?
Tch.

I'm going to cut off your head…
and throw it at Elizabeth's feet!!!

To be continued
 
Last edited:

Son Detective Asurei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Messages
525
Reaction score
538
Age
26
Country
United States
I'm your man.

Here's the TL:
Pic 1:
Lord Gloxinia, lord Dolor…
The two of you have come…

Buh.
Nyah.

So it's Chandler the Pacifier Fiend… Just how strong he is… It makes my heart race fast.
Back off… As you are, you cannot hope to scratch this brute!!

Pic 2:
Title: Extra chapter / The queen of the altar 8
…bwahaha.
Looks like we've got ourselves foolish intruders.

Trolls, eliminate the insolent ones who broke into the sacred land.
Igih.
Gioh.

Pic 3:
Title: Extra chapter / The queen of the altar 9
Still, what a hideous appearance…!
Although the magic compatibility isn't too bad… I wonder if I shouldn't try this vessel a bit more…
Nonetheless, it'll take time until my original body will be reassembled… …bwahaaaa.

This and that are all that girl's fault!! That law-breaking… shameless woman…!!
*Scratch scratch*
Even though I, her bosom friend, have sworn loyalty to her…!! I even told her to break up with that man!! Aaaaah, that pisses me off!! It pisses me fucking off.

Elizabeth!! That's why you've been cursed with an eternal cycle of life and death!!
But that alone won't quell my anger. Either way, I must find you and punish you!! She'll reincarnate anyway after her death.

She's my very important friend.
Who are you!?

Pic 4:
The spell cast on the trolls…… That's the high-ranked Goddesses' Breath of Bless, huh…
We Demons call that "Cheat Curve"… A brainwashing that pushes the target's sense of exaltation to its limits and remove any fear in them… creating loyal puppets out of them.
[TN: Not sure about "Cheat Curve" as the furigana is kinda illegible but the underlying expression is "Fraud Light".]

You're

the son of the Demon King Meliodas!!!!
A Goddess that calls itself the white guiding hand shouldn't go in a very vicious monologue.

The son of the Demon King? …I knew it's that Meliodas…!!

You're… Elizabeth's friend, right? Jelamet, isn't it?

Pic 5:
Shut up…
Shut up…

That's lady Jelamet the Divine Lance Corporal!?
Tch.

I'm going to cut off your head…
and throw it at Elizabeth's feet!!!

To be continued
Dang, that's one bad friend.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
The bodies of the Goddesses can be reassembled but it takes some time. Ludociel and the others will leave the bodies of their hosts without trouble them.

Another Goddess of the same rank as Nerobasta. So even Lance Corporals can qualify as High-ranked Goddesses.
 
Top