- Joined
- Apr 28, 2017
- Messages
- 4,802
- Reaction score
- 3,386
- Age
- 29
- Country
-
i'm noticing a pattern when it comes to the demon princes lovers.... just remembered that Elizabeth hair is silver and not blonde... i dumb.
Didn't Nakaba say that they are all men in a recent Q&A or I remember wrong?We really need a side story for that family at some point I love how even their sister rocks that massive stache
I'm not sure, completely forgot we got some info on them recently until you mentioned itDidn't Nakaba say that they are all men in a recent Q&A or I remember wrong?
The button for posting image links is right after the one for smileys.The great druid altar story continues in volume 30. I have the raw scans but I don't know how to post images in this forum.
I know but it prompt me for image link but I dont have a link so idk how I'm supposed to post themThe button for posting image links is right after the one for smileys.
You can also use Imgur.I know but it prompt me for image link but I dont have a link so idk how I'm supposed to post them
Maybe I'll just post the source link.You can also use Imgur.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice to see that we get a new Goddess Member.Maybe I'll just post the source link.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thanks to Juliane for these images.
Indeed. Also would sir @FKS mind translating these please, thank you.Nice to see that we get a new Goddess Member.
This new Goddess looks like Peronia, Elaine, Gerharde combined.Nice to see that we get a new Goddess Member.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It also seems that Zeneri and Jenna know her as well.This new Goddess looks like Peronia, Elaine, Gerharde combined.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Or how about this goddess is the friend that was mentioned in a Q/A to be Goddess Elizabeth's best friend, but parted ways? The reason I say this because of her reaction of total anger towards Meliodas which was different to Ludoshel and the Archangels.This new Goddess looks like Peronia, Elaine, Gerharde combined.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It also seems that Zeneri and Jenna know her as well.
So the goddess is possessing the Troll Queen herself wasn't expecting that..Maybe I'll just post the source link.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thanks to Juliane for these images.
It's look like she know Meliodas and who he really isThat is one angry looking goddess.
I'm your man.Indeed. Also would sir @FKS mind translating these please, thank you.
Dang, that's one bad friend.I'm your man.
Here's the TL:
Pic 1:
Lord Gloxinia, lord Dolor…
The two of you have come…
Buh.
Nyah.
So it's Chandler the Pacifier Fiend… Just how strong he is… It makes my heart race fast.
Back off… As you are, you cannot hope to scratch this brute!!
Pic 2:
Title: Extra chapter / The queen of the altar 8
…bwahaha.
Looks like we've got ourselves foolish intruders.
Trolls, eliminate the insolent ones who broke into the sacred land.
Igih.
Gioh.
Pic 3:
Title: Extra chapter / The queen of the altar 9
Still, what a hideous appearance…!
Although the magic compatibility isn't too bad… I wonder if I shouldn't try this vessel a bit more…
Nonetheless, it'll take time until my original body will be reassembled… …bwahaaaa.
This and that are all that girl's fault!! That law-breaking… shameless woman…!!
*Scratch scratch*
Even though I, her bosom friend, have sworn loyalty to her…!! I even told her to break up with that man!! Aaaaah, that pisses me off!! It pisses me fucking off.
Elizabeth!! That's why you've been cursed with an eternal cycle of life and death!!
But that alone won't quell my anger. Either way, I must find you and punish you!! She'll reincarnate anyway after her death.
She's my very important friend.
Who are you!?
Pic 4:
The spell cast on the trolls…… That's the high-ranked Goddesses' Breath of Bless, huh…
We Demons call that "Cheat Curve"… A brainwashing that pushes the target's sense of exaltation to its limits and remove any fear in them… creating loyal puppets out of them.
[TN: Not sure about "Cheat Curve" as the furigana is kinda illegible but the underlying expression is "Fraud Light".]
You're
the son of the Demon King Meliodas!!!!
A Goddess that calls itself the white guiding hand shouldn't go in a very vicious monologue.
The son of the Demon King? …I knew it's that Meliodas…!!
You're… Elizabeth's friend, right? Jelamet, isn't it?
Pic 5:
Shut up…
Shut up…
That's lady Jelamet the Divine Lance Corporal!?
Tch.
I'm going to cut off your head…
and throw it at Elizabeth's feet!!!
To be continued