Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So, about a month of hiatus left.
We will probably get some leaks even sooner.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,445
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, the chapter should be out the 26th. With spoilers the 24th if we are lucky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Chapter next week guys! :zomg What are you doing while waiting for spoilers/chapter? I am rereading one volume per day.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yeah, the chapter should be out the 26th. With spoilers the 24th if we are lucky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Chapter next week guys! :zomg What are you doing while waiting for spoilers/chapter? I am rereading one volume per day.
I am waiting to see Kurapika doing even more extraordinary.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm dying everyday while waiting for it :emocat:emocat
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Chapter next week guys! :zomg What are you doing while waiting for spoilers/chapter? I am rereading one volume per day.
Well rereading of course^^
I think from all the hiatus i experienced (and i was arround for most big ones), this time i am the happiesta bout it returning.

I feel like HxH has already ended because gon and kil's stories have ended for now (they ended in a way the efforts it for Togashi to open up a completely new narrative cycle should he touch them again, their current states are completely organic ending points for them).
That means that everything that happens now is some kind of beautiful bonus round, even if it might be the biggest arc yet.

And I love that.

Togashi was not really limited before, but before he still had to play by the rules of a fighting shonen in some shape or form.
The bonus round i talk about seems to be completely limitless and unrestrained, with sudden political talks, indirect battles, monsters, children having to kill each other, maincharacter shift and simply a plot that is so complex that I do not really know how it got greenlit in a shonen mag.

It just feels god knowing he can end the manga in that wild way.
Exspecially after he wasnt able to do it in YYH.
 

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
456
Reaction score
658
Country
Sabertooth
Re-reading.I'm currently on the beginning of CA. v19. I don't think I'll manage to catch up before new chapters. though I'll try.

I miss light moments between Gon and Killua, their bantering and all. This day chapters tends too heavy and lack of those. I reckoned only conversation between Theta and Salkov that made me relaxed for awhile when reading the last ten chapters. I understand that the current situation on boat didn't allow it. Don't get me wrong I loved those chapters too... But, still..
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I reread from chapter 340-370 in viz translations.

Really enjoyed it.
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
So, how many chapters until we get a new hiatus notice? ;)
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Wait next week there is no chapter ? might as well say "Hiatus"...
 
Top