So, about a month of hiatus left.
We will probably get some leaks even sooner.
We will probably get some leaks even sooner.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What are you doing while waiting for spoilers/chapter? I am rereading one volume per day.I am waiting to see Kurapika doing even more extraordinary.Yeah, the chapter should be out the 26th. With spoilers the 24th if we are lucky.
Chapter next week guys!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---What are you doing while waiting for spoilers/chapter? I am rereading one volume per day.


Well rereading of course^^Chapter next week guys!What are you doing while waiting for spoilers/chapter? I am rereading one volume per day.

6 since 4 only been released.So, how many chapters until we get a new hiatus notice?![]()
6 in total or "released one" + 6?6 since 4 only been released.
It's an assumption.6 in total or "released one" + 6?
Source?
He's previous track record.6 in total or "released one" + 6?
Source?
Hahaha
#18 :
Hunter x Hunter (Break).
