Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
As for Cat, I hate the bandwagoning on the first day but it happens. Reminded me more of Reebi two games ago. Just an honest mistake which she tried to change, which is very Cat like. Also Cat hinting investigator would make her a target but I don’t feel like the mafia lead that bandwagoning as the goofup is pretty big; however, it’s obvious that there are mafia in the group of people who lynched her.
It's really hard to blame anyone but her here, no matter how much you know her. That was perhaps the epitome of bad playing.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
What a horrible start
Cat was really the det :fail


I dont get why mafia killed Panda,i probably missed it but did he give a hint of possibly having the one ring? :hmm
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
People mentioned the possibility of chain-confirming several people while tanking the vote penalties. I wnder if/when doing something like that would be worth it. Though maybe the ring was used instead, or died with panda..
Maybe we should go for it. @Lambu help us with the timeline? XD If someone had the one ring on D1 and passed it on the same day, to a mafia. When would he die?
Say the 1st bearer tells us now if he passed or kept it, we have a confirmed townie (to protect Ik but also for sanities and the likes). If he passed it, next day he could say to who. Mafia won't be able to beat the person's penalties alone and if they try it that would expose them.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im kind of checking and going afk very fast right now, but I'll answer the questions soon o/

@Farfalla in that case he would die the next night phase after he passes it.

 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wait, if Panda had the One Ring, does it mean that ny the law of the odds, a Mafia could have the ring now? O_O
Anyway, I believe it's time for some hints on my part.
It's a peculiar active role, which I never had before.
If he had it, mafia/killers now have it.

dont get why mafia killed Panda,i probably missed it but did he give a hint of possibly having the one ring? :hmm
He's the type of player that gets targeted in the games I played (being a dangerous/experienced player). IIRC he talked about ways we can use the One Ring. Hard to say really.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Im kind of checking and going afk very fast right now, but I'll answer the questions soon o/

@Farfalla in that case he would die the next night phase after he passes it.
Yeah but the confusion is "what is the next night phase after he passes it"? Passing a ring could be considered him just doing it during the day, or the full transaction of the ring ending with when the receiver gets it next day. x.x
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Anyway so far I have my eyes on kira (and the ones from yday)
Kira basically only posted 3 times for his quota, made his vote - random, with no explanation, provided a hint that says 0 ("I don't like what I got") and was active around the forum but didn't participate in anything else, even tho he had the time. Looks like flying low.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Farfalla in that case he would die the next night phase after he passes it.
But that's what's not clear ._.
He CHOOSE to pass on D1. When does the passing happens?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
If he had it, mafia/killers now have it.
But if it's so, shouldn't we have been notified about that?
If not, it simply means that no Mafia got its hands on it, right?
Either way, the current situation is bad...
Don't worry though, I'll save this game through my kappa powers! :kappa
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But if it's so, shouldn't we have been notified about that?
If not, it simply means that no Mafia got its hands on it, right?
Either way, the current situation is bad...
Don't worry though, I'll save this game through my kappa powers! :kappa
No, the announcement happens if then LotR gets it.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Anyway so far I have my eyes on kira (and the ones from yday)
Kira basically only posted 3 times for his quota, made his vote - random, with no explanation, provided a hint that says 0 ("I don't like what I got") and was active around the forum but didn't participate in anything else, even tho he had the time. Looks like flying low.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But that's what's not clear ._.
He CHOOSE to pass on D1. When does the passing happens?
I also suspect kira as he wasn't that active and it doesn't really feel like my master.
It feel like he hiding something form everyone, he need to explain why he wasn't that active.





But I have heard that in the last game he was a mafia, so is it possible to be a mafia two times in a row ?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Asako it’s suppose to be random every game. So the fact that someone was mafia on previous game should have too much weight in current one...They could be it again or they could be townie... Unless you are Demon or Arjuna but neither are in this game.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
The chances of Panda being the one ring owner are pretty low but if he did and the mafia have already gotten a hold of it they get boosted right?
Lmao we're screwed :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I also suspect kira as he wasn't that active and it doesn't really feel like my master.
It feel like he hiding something form everyone, he need to explain why he wasn't that active.





But I have heard that in the last game he was a mafia, so is it possible to be a mafia two times in a row ?
You feel like you're trying to blend in and deflect from yourself :hmm What I'm concerned I still don't trust you. Neither do I trust kira or Zasz, as he came just in time for his mafia pad in case he was mafia... And then remembered to come right as the day started. Or I'm reading too much into it.

As for kira, no he was never mafia. And yes you can be mafia 5 times in a row or even more. Just ask Demonspeed.

Other suspects would be Orgz(he tries to stay low as usual, but I feel like it'd be a fitting time for him to be mafia again), Vand(generally always wary of him, his hints are different than usual but he's certainly capable to fake whatever he wishes to) and Holt(reminding me of his Phoenix Wright the game before).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The chances of Panda being the one ring owner are pretty low but if he did and the mafia have already gotten a hold of it they get boosted right?
Lmao we're screwed :lmao
Where is @gnut to call you out for laughing about impending townie doom again :XD
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Looking back at TS Panda’s hint

4. TSPanda - My ring gives me power by managing to hit a certain target
That doesn’t seem to be the “one” ring.

I still think these rings are distracting the focus.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Now that reread the rules and what does every role do ( so I can find why the hell did the mafia kill panda and find out his roles form his hints as I think he doesn't have an important role that could make them kill him ... well there still the ring.)
It appear that there an other role that is really similar to det in a way, by that I m talking about the barkeeper.
I think there still hope at finding the mafia as long as there the barkeeper ( if there is one here )
But it could be seriously bad if somehow he got killed by the mafia or votekilled, so I think we should be more careful at choosing and reconsider our choses next time really well, so we don't make the same mistake as we did for cat ( Im soo sorry cat we should have listened to farfalla )







The barkeeper is important right ? Cuz he sound like a detective or sth like that just with the power of drinks.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
18- Organizized As for the role I got, I’ve had it before, don’t really know what to make of it yet.
What does this even mean. Not sure what to make of it? From a role he had before?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now that reread the rules and what does every role do ( so I can find why the hell did the mafia kill panda and find out his roles form his hints as I think he doesn't have an important role that could make them kill him ... well there still the ring.)
It appear that there an other role that is really similar to det in a way, by that I m talking about the barkeeper.
I think there still hope at finding the mafia as long as there the barkeeper ( if there is one here )
But it could be seriously bad if somehow he got killed by the mafia or votekilled, so I think we should be more careful at choosing and reconsider our choses next time really well, so we don't make the same mistake as we did for cat ( Im soo sorry cat we should have listened to farfalla )







The barkeeper is important right ? Cuz he sound like a detective or sth like that just with the power of drinks.
Funny you would bring up the barkeeper of all people, because that's the role I thought Panda was... It kinda fits his hint.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Looking back at TS Panda’s hint



That doesn’t seem to be the “one” ring.

I still think these rings are distracting the focus.
Everybody has a ring BESIDES the one ring, no?
Otherwise the townie that started with the one ring would be fucked lmao.
So that was about his power ring.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
What does this even mean. Not sure what to make of it? From a role he had before?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Funny you would bring up the barkeeper of all people, because that's the role I thought Panda was... It kinda fits his hint.[/Q
Hopefully he was not the barkeeper as I think it could be a shame if he died, killing off two important guys in the first day, could be really bad.
Fuck wait a second guys, I m just having technical difficults.




Hopefully he wasnt the barkeeper as I think it could be really bad if he died in the first day.



if I remember this is what I wrote, it was the editing to fix some mistakes that fucked me up....you can recheck guys.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top