Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill Asako

I really have a bad feeling about her, so I will throw the first stone today and recommend we kill her. Of course there's also many other people to go for. Juvii for example said she's very useful as her hint, yet mafia ignored her. Among many other sketchy individuals. So I'm still open to go for others. But I feel like the random Barkeeper mention could be because that's the role shown after Panda was killed, among other bad gut feelings from her. So for now she's my pick.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
!votekill Asako

I really have a bad feeling about her, so I will throw the first stone today and recommend we kill her. Of course there's also many other people to go for. Juvii for example said she's very useful as her hint, yet mafia ignored her. Among many other sketchy individuals. So I'm still open to go for others. But I feel like the random Barkeeper mention could be because that's the role shown after Panda was killed, among other bad gut feelings from her. So for now she's my pick.
You could be also one of the mafia, as you knew. And that is why panda died as you suspected he was a barkeeper.
As you said that suspect him for being a barkeeper and then by chance he died the next day.
Isn't that suspicious ?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
So it really was a rookie mistake. I'm going to be mean and hope she was naive or paranoid and the actual useful detectives are still around.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I'll try to do a list of what we have been told so far by everyone:




FUCKING DONE! Jesus! Making lists is real work. Gotta keep Erin living next game alone for that hard work.
BluePegasus and Xadyu didn't give us any hint yet.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
I've been pretty inactive around the forum though.. at least for the past 2 weeks or so :arf
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@kira I trust you master. :blush
But what where you doing?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'd really appreciate a summary of the hints before voting for someone.
Is there a kind soul who would do that please? :blush
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
BluePegasus and Xadyu didn't give us any hint yet.
I think @Xadyu said he had some real life stuff to take care of and wouldn’t be that active.

I've been pretty inactive around the forum though.. at least for the past 2 weeks or so :arf
Your Avi makes you naturally look suspicious.

I'd really appreciate a summary of the hints before voting for someone.
Is there a kind soul who would do that please? :blush
You mean this?

What @Lady pompom did?


1.James Ryes-
My role fits my Avatar if you think about how Treebeard descripted what Ents are.
My role is useful in specific situations.
My role is active.
(So Ents are protectors of the Forrest? So like bodyguards @James Rye?)
2.Vandred -I got a passive role that... sort of fits my avy in an ironic way
3.Juvii -I'm innocent!
...and useful...
4.Farfalla-I'm not sure if I had this role before, and I won't check back @.@ it could be useful, or it could never get to be useful and right now, as things stands, I'm not of much use '-'
5.GrySun-I was hoping for a good role. What I got is definitely not what I had in mind It's used rarely and imo it sucks hard. I can understand why a role like this is in such a big game but I don't like this at all.
6.LadyPompom-Never had this role before (had the following roles: Prostitute,Mafia Poisoner and Mafia Escort)
7.Brandish -My role is passive. It fits with my character in the sense that it would compliment his others stats...
8.Holt -I haven't had the role before..I'm looking forward to it though. It fits my character in a sense
9.Asako -First of all I won't say if my role is active or passive as myself don't know where it should be put (but I think it's passive form what I understand )
Second I think I have a useful role that I hoped to get when I first read the rules ( still my least one that I wanted form the list of what I wanted )
It works similar to a detective in same ways but not really and it's not a detective.
So it's an active role.
10.Kira-Role hint: not a fan of it
11.MarmaladeSky-It's active, can't say that an actual King would participate in said activity. I have servants for that, obviously
12.CatSidhe-Well I think I have an inactive role..
13.Belserion-I have a passive role, never had it before.
14.Gnut-Active and had it once
15.Crescent Grace-Oh well, I’m a townie with an action that fits Eowyn.
16.Shinya -I have a passive role
17.Shobu- I'm not active, despite the fact that i need everybody's help to reach Mordor.
18- Organizized As for the role I got, I’ve had it before, don’t really know what to make of it yet.
19- Empty Soul- Active,doesnt really fit my character from what ive read about her
20 GrySun- Claims Paranoid Gun Owner.
21- Gryffindor- Active role, never had it before.
22- TSPanda- I’ll go ahead and state I’ve dealt one of the least grateful roles in the game. Literally niche. It's technically an active role but it doesn’t offer much agency tbh. Some information, but barely any agency.
23 shinobi - My role is an active role.



Common Rings1.James Ryes- I got a ring and my ring works very well in sync with my role and only my role.
2.Brandish- My ring will activate when a particular action is taken on me.
3.Farfalla - My ring activates after 2 events related to my role. No idea what it does.
4. TSPanda - My ring gives me power by managing to hit a certain target
5-Lady Pompom- As for my ring, a certain condition needs to be fulfilled to activate it.
[/QUOTE]
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You could be also one of the mafia, as you knew. And that is why panda died as you suspected he was a barkeeper.
As you said that suspect him for being a barkeeper and then by chance he died the next day.
Isn't that suspicious ?
No, I'd never kill Panda. Nor would I ever actively go for a barkeeper. The role is very random. Fun, but random. It's hard to actually do something you want with it, which fits his hints. Which is why I'm a bit wary of you picking out that role among so many other roles after you took a glance.
I've said this before in the SnK game I think, but if I could kill my first kills would be either the most likely or confirmed detectives/doctors or going for people I find annoyingly hard to deal with at day.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Not sure if I did this right. I probably should have added Cat was a detective when I was marking out stuff. Anyway. I might leave the summary making to the professionals
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
No, I'd never kill Panda. Nor would I ever actively go for a barkeeper. The role is very random. Fun, but random. It's hard to actually do something you want with it, which fits his hints. Which is why I'm a bit wary of you picking out that role among so many other roles after you took a glance.
I've said this before in the SnK game I think, but if I could kill my first kills would be either the most likely or confirmed detectives/doctors or going for people I find annoyingly hard to deal with at day.
I see, I went for barkeeper as I found it the most similar to a detective just with randomized things.
To be honest I though panda will be spy as it's information related, and I still think he was a spy.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Aaah @Crescent_jinxgrace Was just about to post that list. We should add that Zasz gave a hint as well and I think it would be complete!

What makes people think there is a barkeeper at all in this game?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
"TSPanda- I’ll go ahead and state I’ve dealt one of the least grateful roles in the game. Literally niche. It's technically an active role but it doesn’t offer much agency tbh. Some information, but barely any agency."

It is an active role but does not offer him many targets to pick from. Actually this fits more for an Investigator or Mortician than a Bar keeper now that I think about it again. The main deal with his hint is that he can't pick whoever he wants with it, so it could only be one of the corspe-picking roles? :hmm
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yeah but the confusion is "what is the next night phase after he passes it"? Passing a ring could be considered him just doing it during the day, or the full transaction of the ring ending with when the receiver gets it next day. x.x
But that's what's not clear ._.
He CHOOSE to pass on D1. When does the passing happens?
  • If the One Ring is passed, the other player receives it the next DayPhase. If said player happens to be Mafia, the first one would die in the following night.
  • The passing happens during the Night, in that time the Ring Bearer would have the ring but not use it.
  • The Ring Bearer must decide to either pass the ring or keep it during the Day Phase.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yep, exactly that @Crescent_jinxgrace! Thank you!
Hmmm.....from what I've seen Juvvii's and Kira's statements are.....weird to say the least. :XD
@kira and @Juviii could you at least tell us whetever your roles are active or passive, please?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In other words, the person who had it dies next day if he picked the wrong guy. So we don't have any immediate information we can use. I just hope they didn't get the ring and never do, since it could just be GG after that.
I suppose the one who had the ring N1, if he passed it away he could come out and tank the penalties. He doesn't have to tell us who he gave it to. If he survives then he shares with us who the guy he gave it to was so we confirm him, while that guy either gives it away again and hopes for the best, or uses it a couple times. Sounds like a decent enough plan. Sure they could also kill the guy who had it day 1 tonight to prevent us from getting more info, but @whoever had it, if your role isn't that good/important you could come out now and we do it like we said. Even better if you have a bait role like bomb.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
"TSPanda- I’ll go ahead and state I’ve dealt one of the least grateful roles in the game. Literally niche. It's technically an active role but it doesn’t offer much agency tbh. Some information, but barely any agency."

It is an active role but does not offer him many targets to pick from. Actually this fits more for an Investigator or Mortician than a Bar keeper now that I think about it again. The main deal with his hint is that he can't pick whoever he wants with it, so it could only be one of the corspe-picking roles? :hmm
Now that you said it, yeah that actually make sense.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yep, exactly that @Crescent_jinxgrace! Thank you!
Hmmm.....from what I've seen Juvvii's and Kira's statements are.....weird to say the least. :XD
@kira and @Juviii could you at least tell us whetever your roles are active or passive, please?
I like having an active Zasz like this, questioning others etc. But it also makes me feel a bit uneasy. It's unnatural :neutral
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Other suspects would be Orgz(he tries to stay low as usual, but I feel like it'd be a fitting time for him to be mafia again)
So since I'm playing as I usually do, it's really just a matter of reverse Demon ("what are the odds of Orgz being Townie again")?

For fun I went back to check, and time-wise, I haven't been Mafia since 2014 (game 40).. so I don't blame you for thinking that way, I guess. :cookiehand

What does this even mean. Not sure what to make of it? From a role he had before?
Basically that I don't know everything about my role yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top