Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Waaaaaaaaaaait.
Is it possible to TARGET the PGO to invite it to the bar and not die???
Only if it randoms on me, since BK doesn't target all 3-5 people. You may have seen it from Evil's/my night action results post-game, but first it randoms the player, then that player is actually "targeted". She lucked out pretty much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Grysun can you plz send me when you said you were a PGO as I don't remember that.
Here. Halfway through day 1.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Only if it randoms on me, since BK doesn't target all 3-5 people. You may have seen it from Evil's/my night action results post-game, but first it randoms the player, then that player is actually "targeted". She lucked out pretty much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Here. Halfway through day 1.
Idk, that's one way to see it, but not how I would. I'd rather have @Lambu or @Emperor Spriggan answering this.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My luck has come to be form the gacha games so I confident in it.
First of all let's start with you, it was my insisting that told me you were dangers and it appear you are but not in the way I though it was ( and I think I passed you saying that you were PGO )
For farfalla it's because they are an experienced player so they know more than anyone how to play and also I felt they protect cat way to much even after she didn't certificate that she was a det ( that she was ) If it was anyone else I could have passed it but farfalla is an experienced player so she could have been protect her so the suspicious doesn't really get directed at her.
For orgz I kinda forgot lol but it was maybe because of what someone of you said that made me chose him and also the hits that were..... you know. ( I don't really remember his hit but I think it was suspicious yesterday for me at the very least, I will go recheck after this comment )
For kira, it because of his hits weren't that good and because he wasn't that active or at least trolling yesterday that is. ( not today )
And for vand it's was because I had a feeling that he knew what my role really was ( and he actually did so congratulation ) I was kinda scrared of what he will do with it as if he was part of the mafia he could easily kill me but I knew it wouldn't be yesterday as it could be a waste to use it an someone that the others suspect, so I knew I was safe yesterday.
Hm I see. But somethings a bit off here still though. You saw that Cat was a detective before you sent in your action. Why still target Farf because she was protective of Cat, if Cat died and showed as townie det prior?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
But this makes no sense at all Bia. The plan is largely safe, without any possibility for the mafia to intervene. It was just a good plan to give us 1-2 confirmed townies by abusing the mechanic in our favor a little. It's completely different from the DN system. Maybe you misunderstood the plan if you think that? :oh

Not that it matters since the previous ring holder won't come out it seems, but saying what you said just confuses me because it's just not true.
maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I was thinking for later on the game, with reduced numbers, you know how mafia works when townies have many penalties, I'm mostly cautious about mafia using it in their favor as well (like killing the ringbearer).

I'll give another hint for now: I don't have a blocking role this time and it doesn't fit my avy's character.


1.Farfalla-I'm not sure if I had this role before, and I won't check back @.@ it could be useful, or it could never get to be useful and right now, as things stands, I'm not of much use '-'
2.GrySun-I was hoping for a good role. What I got is definitely not what I had in mind It's used rarely and imo it sucks hard. I can understand why a role like this is in such a big game but I don't like this at all. Claims Paranoid Gun Owner.
3.LadyPompom-Never had this role before (had the following roles: Prostitute, Mafia Poisoner and Mafia Escort). I don't have a blocking role this time and it doesn't fit my avy's character.
4.Gnut-Active and had it once
5.Crescent Grace-Oh well, I’m a townie with an action that fits Eowyn.
6.Zasz - It's a peculiar active role, which I never had before.
7.MarmaladeSky-It's active, can't say that an actual King would participate in said activity. I have servants for that, obviously
8.Vandred -I got a passive role that... sort of fits my avy in an ironic way
9.CatSidhe- Well I think I have an inactive role.Detective
10.Asako -
First of all I won't say if my role is active or passive as myself don't know where it should be put (but I think it's passive form what I understand )
Second I think I have a useful role that I hoped to get when I first read the rules ( still my least one that I wanted form the list of what I wanted )
It works similar to a detective in same ways but not really and it's not a detective. Claims BK
So it's an active role.
11- Gryffindor- Active role, never had it before.
12.Brandish -My role is passive. It fits with my character in the sense that it would compliment his others stats...
13. Xadyu - I've had this role before (iirc) and it didn't do shit for me so far in this game.
14.Kira-Role hint: not a fan of it. My role is active.. it's better than my 1st mafia game but I still don't like it.
15.Belserion-I have a passive role, never had it before.
16.Juvii -I'm innocent! ...and useful... "I already said that it's a useful role. My role doesn't quite fit Saruman, except for 1 thing. My role is active.
17. Organizized As for the role I got, I’ve had it before, don’t really know what to make of it yet. Basically that I don't know everything about my role yet.
18. shinobi - My role is an active role.
19.Shobu- I'm not active, despite the fact that i need everybody's help to reach Mordor.
20.Holt -I haven't had the role before..I'm looking forward to it though. It fits my character in a sense
21- Empty Soul- Active,doesnt really fit my character from what I’ve read about her
22- TSPanda- (???) I’ll go ahead and state I’ve dealt one of the least grateful roles in the game. Literally niche. It's technically an active role but it doesn’t offer much agency tbh. Some information, but barely any agency. (Probably Spy, mortician or investigator, more likely one of those last two)
23.Shinya -I have a passive role
24.James Ryes-My role fits my Avatar if you think about how Treebeard descripted what Ents are.
My role is useful in specific situations.
My role is active.


Common Rings 1.Farfalla - My ring activates after 2 events related to my role. No idea what it does.
2-GrySun - Based on what my own ring says, I assume they all complement your role in some way. The ring gives 50% chance to shoot a 2nd time after using up my shot.
3-Lady Pompom- As for my ring, a certain condition needs to be fulfilled to activate it.
4.Brandish- My ring will activate when a particular action is taken on me.
5. TSPanda - My ring gives me power by managing to hit a certain target
6.James Ryes- I got a ring and my ring works very well in sync with my role and only my role.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:gwahmore role revelations?!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Idk, that's one way to see it, but not how I would. I'd rather have @Lambu or @Emperor Spriggan answering this.
You think a Spy would see from a BK that he targeted 3-5 players? That's just completely wrong... But sure, let the hosts confirm it to you. Lambu learned from Spirit, who learned from me. I know he manages the role that way, because Asako is still alive :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
or... I could just kill GrySun now :derp:handgun

gonna use my one-shotting power and Kill GrySun @Lambu


this is for all the newbies out there o/
Wtf :XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You think a Spy would see from a BK that he targeted 3-5 players? That's just completely wrong... But sure, let the hosts confirm it to you. Lambu learned from Spirit, who learned from me. I know he manages the role that way, because Asako is still alive :XD
I honestly don't know 'cause it's the first time I consider those. And at first, I'd see all 5 as targets, yeah. Otherwise, what are they, game system-wise?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Funny how Lala ignored my shot at her. :derp
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I was just in the middle of typing up a post when I looked up and saw kira's move. What the fuck. :XD I'll wait and see what happens now instead.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@kira what are you even? Vigilante? Or do I still have some hope if you're a cowboy/prosecutor? This sucks, wanted to play more ;-; This was a mistake.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I really am a PGO guys :emocat How can you do this to me? I'm basically night immune ffs. Is there a Martyr to still save me? I'm town :notlikethis
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Vandred, if you're the mafia gambler, I'll stab your corpse until it's dyed in red as you like :8C

By the way, kira you should've waited a bit more, if Gry dies as townie...
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
This plot twist. That's one way for Kira to confirm he's townie.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh who am I kidding. There's probably no martyr in this game knowing my luck :scry Wish I could've played some more, this game looked really fun. Good luck town, I hope you make it without me still :feelsbadman
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top