Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Alright!
I can't help but doubt a lot after the huge developments of the previous day, there is one person here that know tingles my radar... @Holt i'll go for you, you try too much to get Lawl into our aim, that's suspicious to my eyes.

Votekill Holt
Besides this, do you have any other thought or whatever? Like I mentioned several times you're very inactive for an otherwise active guy. :?bunny
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Alright!
I can't help but doubt a lot after the huge developments of the previous day, there is one person here that know tingles my radar... @Holt i'll go for you, you try too much to get Lawl into our aim, that's suspicious to my eyes.

Votekill Holt
hey lets kill off gnut and block holt during the night.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,327
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Besides this, do you have any other thought or whatever? Like I mentioned several times you're very inactive for an otherwise active guy. :?bunny
I had the weekend free... i'm most active cause i'm enter helpers when i'm at work, right now, i'm in morning shift, and i'm hating it :arro

Nah Lawl, Gnut doesn't appears to be bad guy, he works in a restaurant :4head
not joking, i still have to see more about him, but it appears he's slowly showing himself, at least to me.:whistle
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
If he did wouldnt that make him look even more like a mafia detective...?
Why can't he be a det?

@Xadyu I'm definitely not mafia and I'm not even that quiet here and Mononoke is probably going to be host killed since I don't remember her posting 3 times.
@Asako @kira you guys are the only ones I can trust so what do you think?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I had the weekend free... i'm most active cause i'm enter helpers when i'm at work, right now, i'm in morning shift, and i'm hating it :arro

Nah Lawl, Gnut doesn't appears to be bad guy, he works in a restaurant :4head
not joking, i still have to see more about him, but it appears he's slowly showing himself, at least to me.:whistle
oh cmon as a fellow hobbit u should just me on this one
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I had the weekend free... i'm most active cause i'm enter helpers when i'm at work, right now, i'm in morning shift, and i'm hating it :arro

Nah Lawl, Gnut doesn't appears to be bad guy, he works in a restaurant :4head
not joking, i still have to see more about him, but it appears he's slowly showing himself, at least to me.:whistle
Yeah, okay. so more free time adds up into less time here. That's not how it's supposed to work :nah

Still, any other thoughts? What are your other suspicions etc. etc.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
To be honest yesterday the most ones I suspect are holt and especially gnut but I backed away on him at the last minute but now my suspicious is up again.
As for holt I was suspicious if him yesterday but today as I saw orgz get killed out of nowhere, It may be the other mafia team that killed him but also it may be holt that protected him but then he died because of his ring power as we don't know the effect and it could be anything or his role.
There also the possibility that the one that killed orgz isn't holt and it is someone else that he either trusted and accidentally killed him without showing that he trusted or just murdered him.
But for now I think holt is innocent.




(He was also one of the list that I checked yesterday and he could be the normal townie that I got. )
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Votecount Day 3

@Mononoke receives 4 penalty votes for not voting nor posting on Day 2.
Another minor violation will result in a hostkill.


Votekill goodboy_lawlett
Votekill Gnut
Votekill Holt
Votekill ShinyArcanine
James Rye said:
Votekill ShinyArcanine
Holt said:
votekill Gnut
Juviii said:
Votekill Gnut
Shinyarcanine45 said:
Votekill Gnut
Brandish said:
Votekill Shinyarcanine45.
Votelock gnut
Votekill Gnut.
Asako said:
votekill gnut
Votekill gnut
Votekill gnut
votekill Shobu
Votekill Gnut

Witchking / gnut >>> x10 (Deagol / goodboy_lawlett, Holt/Bilbo, Juvii/Saruman, Shinyarcanine45/Haldir, James Rye/ Treebeard, Crescent_jixgrace/Eowyn, Asako/Merry, Sam/shinobi, Galadriel/Belserion, MarmaladeSky/Theoden)
Celeborn / Mononoke >>> x4 (penalty vote X4)
Haldir / Shinyarcanine45 >>> x2 (Arwen/EmptySoul, Brandish/Legolas)
Bilbo / Holt >>> x1 (Frodo / Shobu_Yoruichi)
Frodo / Shobu_Yoruichi >>> x1 (Denethor / Xadyu)
----------------------o----------------------

Day 3 ends in:


^for offline and phone users​
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
from how things happened yesterday I thought Holt looked suspicious and I was planning to vote for Holt today if nothing came up. But I can't remember why is gnut a suspect..
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,898
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
(He was also one of the list that I checked yesterday and he could be the normal townie that I got. )
Out of the list that you send, is there someone you think suits your results?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Zasz seemed pretty mafiaish so going for him was a nice call on lawls part however i dont recall gnut doing anything suspicious or maybe i just dont see it so care ro explain to me why hes your top suspect,lawlett? :hmm

I still dont like bels explanations,she agrees her vote was strange and then proceeds to hint theres a reason for it
I dont get it,Is she trying to say she somehow knew zasz was mafia which is why she voted him? :notlikethis
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
How about your new batch of results? The Barkeep can invite every night right?
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,327
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Still, any other thoughts? What are your other suspicions etc. etc.
You, bruh.
I think is also suspicious to keep reminding us about those 2 yrs without playing, therefore, without practice... trying to much to put in our heads that you don't have the skills, makes me think of the contrary.

D:
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You, bruh.
I think is also suspicious to keep reminding us about those 2 yrs without playing, therefore, without practice... trying to much to put in our heads that you don't have the skills, makes me think of the contrary.

D:
Then you're not paying attention, or not getting any of my hints. But I might as well be confirmed townie by now.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
My list was with three people just so it won't give a lot of suspicion to others like last time.
It was
xadyu
Holt
Shiny
And it definitely wasn't shiny as he just said today that he was a vengeful townie so he either really is that or a mafia lying.
So that leaves xadyu and Holt and nkw I think they both innocent but Im still a little suspicious.
We can get xadyu role if we just look at his hints he gaves in his posts.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Ill Votekill ShinyArcanine for now
Her explanation is really messy and just all over the place
The way she so easily revealed her role and her rings activation condition while not even worrying about how shell never get it activated now :lmao
i really dont buy it,i feel comfortable getting rid of her today
Holt is also a good candidate for a lynch with just less slip ups than shiny
I believe Theres a mafia for sure between these 2,im leaning towards Shiny for now :rolleyes:
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@EmptySoul you say you have an active role with a night action. It's been two nights. Did you use it? Are there any results you can share?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@goodboy_lawlett Can you share your results of those nights since you're a det who already got a mafia? Was Zasz guilty or innocent? What was your find on gnut if you investigated him last night?

I'll try to add up what hints have been given so far. If anyone wanna hint more, please do so.

For now I will Votekill ShinyArcanine 'cause that ring really makes no sense with that passive role. It would make sense if you were active and then find the ringholder thus proving him, it would make sense if you try to target somebody after dying and the host warns you that he holds the ring, either so that you can not kill the townie ringholder or that you can kill the Mafia ringholder. But this? When the ringholder has an active role targeting you at night? Makes no sense with vengeful townie role in my opinion.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i have 2 guilty results
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@ TOWNIZ please let us kill Gnut.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
and prove my sanity
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Just read the day again, my suspicion of Holt dropped a little (his reasoning is tight). I buy lawl being a det, and also a mafia det. Going with Shiny, for now (I'll votekill after these question)...

@Asako just so I understand, you took those 3 to the bar, one of them was revealed to be mafia?

@goodboy_lawlett why didn't you use kira to check your sanity?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top