Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Alright!
I can't help but doubt a lot after the huge developments of the previous day, there is one person here that know tingles my radar... @Holt i'll go for you, you try too much to get Lawl into our aim, that's suspicious to my eyes.

Votekill Holt
How was I trying to get lawl into our aim? I was questioning gnut on his idea that Lawl could be mafia det...I wasn't even the one that brought it up? The only person I went after today was shiny. I tagged Bel and Lawl to get an opinion since I suspect them but I was more after shiny than those 2 so not getting your point...Kinda feels like you guys are trying to make an easy lynch of me

hey lets kill off gnut and block holt during the night.
Block me, I have no reservations to that..however, I'm passive so it would be a waste, but suit yourself
To be honest yesterday the most ones I suspect are holt and especially gnut but I backed away on him at the last minute but now my suspicious is up again.
As for holt I was suspicious if him yesterday but today as I saw orgz get killed out of nowhere, It may be the other mafia team that killed him but also it may be holt that protected him but then he died because of his ring power as we don't know the effect and it could be anything or his role.
There also the possibility that the one that killed orgz isn't holt and it is someone else that he either trusted and accidentally killed him without showing that he trusted or just murdered him.
But for now I think holt is innocent.




(He was also one of the list that I checked yesterday and he could be the normal townie that I got. )
I'm innocent but not plain townie..I have a passive role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lawl you said killing zasz would activate your ring but you haven't mentioned anything about that today?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Tbh, I really don't want to trust Lawl, but can't deny he delivered mafia yesterday...for whatever reason, feels like it's worth trying him again
votekill Gnut
Ideally, I'd prefer to check on Shiny as well..I have a weird feeling about her. Also @gnut hoping you'll have something to say about Lawl's accusations too..
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
yeah that was my mistake. tbh i expected to die tonight
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Holt its activated but i wanna see how this day goes
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
What's a normal townie anyway?

My main suspects right now are Gnut and Shinya.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
votelock Gnut

leaving soon just in case


@Towniz plz VOTEKILL GNUT
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@MarmaladeSky vote gnut plz
@Shinyarcanine45 better vote gnut or u get onto my radar
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Votekill Gnut
 

Shinyarcanine45

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
117
Reaction score
338
Age
30
Country
Fairy Tail
My votekill Gnut!
Any dets are free to check me tonight in case I survive this day phase, in the event I don't, well, its been fun playing with yall.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
This day... seriously guys... :rofl
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
ya'll make me suer sad
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
My votekill Gnut!
Any dets are free to check me tonight in case I survive this day phase, in the event I don't, well, its been fun playing with yall.
yeah i will do it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ya'll make me suer sad
wy?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Because it saddens me that people actually listen to.. you.. of all people. :lmao

Even though you're probably right.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
yeah more likely than not. xad vote him too. lets end this quick
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
How many people haven't voted yet today?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
8 i think
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Brandish vote gnut please/0\
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I see, thanks. Still killing gnut to prove your sanity (you only have guilty's iirc), when you could've went with kira, is not really for me.

Votekill Shinyarcanine45. I'll hopefully be around to change if there's more developments.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
What's a normal townie anyway?

My main suspects right now are Gnut and Shinya.
Plain townie...basically an ordinary townie that has no abilities either active or passive...it's just like it sounds.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I see, thanks. Still killing gnut to prove your sanity (you only have guilty's iirc), when you could've went with kira, is not really for me.

Votekill Shinyarcanine45. I'll hopefully be around to change if there's more developments.
Well tbf, since he already apparently checked zasz and got guilty who was then lynched and actually proven to be guilty, I'd argue the ideal scenario is to hunt for other mafia..Checking sanity on kira isn't also reasonable, but well, one also has to consider limited time. And if he had checked Kira, indeed he'd be sure about his sanity, but then he'd need further nights to get more info...he could get killed or lynched anytime too..
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Frankly, I hate having to agree with Lawl, but not much room in this case..today could be pivotal
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Still hoping @gnut will show up to say something though..I'd hate a player getting taken out without defending himself
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top