Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@goodboy_lawlett Yeah, sure, but killing Shobu would make more sense because he told us zero so far whereas Crescent at least claimed a role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even if this get me killed tonight I think it's time for me to reveal my role:
I'm insane doctor.
I killed Orgz, night 2. (my ring activated)
I tried to kill Shinya, night 3. But she neither die or was saved (she probably wasn't targeted since she was the main suspect)
I tried to kill Xadyu today. But nothing happened again. However if I was redirected, him being Mafia is a bit more likely.
Nice job, Juviii. And don't worry, Mafia will let you stay alive just for the hope that you end up killing a townie. I made a list above who I consider Townie and who is on the fence. Also as Insane Doc you can both kill AND save, don't forget that, you always have a 50/50 chance on that.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Why not? I don’t really care about xad he can be dealt with at any point of time
Uhm.. At any time? You know that's definitely not the case for us Townies. So.. wtf..

@James Rye I haven't trusted Law since the game started, mostly because of the way he plays the game. Like Crescent says, he just steam rolls people without actually doing anything else. For all we know he's a solo fourth-party, or maybe even a lover with a Mafia member. I don't know what's going on, but I don't trust him.

For that matter, I don't trust Crescent either, but Law would form a bigger threat for us than Crescent, imo.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Asako Try to invite the people which I marked orange, if we are lucky you hit a Mafia one and maybe even get told the role of theirs. Since we will lynch one of those 5 and depending on @shinobi 's answer to my question regarding his role, you will either have 3 or 4 people to invite tonight. We try to protect you if possible. @Crescent_jinxgrace If you are really Bodyguard you will protect Asako tonight so that we can ensure her action going through as this is the critical phase now.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
@goodboy_lawlett Yeah, sure, but killing Shobu would make more sense because he told us zero so far whereas Crescent at least claimed a role.
You yourself said it’s a pretty much a flake claim, why would you go for shobu and play the lottery? Can we really allow for such blind picks? James please, for all that is holy make sure you kill crescent. Trust me one last time
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
He never goes after Shobu either, while that's the most person I talked about these past days. He chooses to ignore that for some reason.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I will be inactive for a while.
I still think we should go for @Shobu_Yoruichi
Yeah, me too. Kinda wish we knew who you were redirected to as you might have prevented the 2nd death tonight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Uhm.. At any time? You know that's definitely not the case for us Townies. So.. wtf..

@James Rye I haven't trusted Law since the game started, mostly because of the way he plays the game. Like Crescent says, he just steam rolls people without actually doing anything else. For all we know he's a solo fourth-party, or maybe even a lover with a Mafia member. I don't know what's going on, but I don't trust him.

For that matter, I don't trust Crescent either, but Law would form a bigger threat for us than Crescent, imo.
You yourself said it’s a pretty much a flake claim, why would you go for shobu and play the lottery? Can we really allow for such blind picks? James please, for all that is holy make sure you kill crescent. Trust me one last time
He never goes after Shobu either, while that's the most person I talked about these past days. He chooses to ignore that for some reason.
Guys, chill. Lawl can't be mafia, Xad, because he is the reason both orange and red lost members, in red's case their MOST important member. So he's clean, annoying, but clean. Lawl, we can't lynch Crescent if she's really Bodyguard, because we need that protector role to ensure Asako's survival for one more night. Besides a Bodyguard can only live for so long, if she keeps surviving despite being a main target to get rid of, we get rid of her. But not now, now we need to force as many infos and role claims as we can! And @shinobi and @Shobu_Yoruichi have yet to claim a role though Shobu is the worst of those two as he hasn't given ANY real information whatsoever. So my choice to lynch today would be Shobu.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Guys, chill. Lawl can't be mafia, Xad, because he is the reason both orange and red lost members, in red's case their MOST important member.
If he's a part of the Lovers that doesn't mean shit though. They want to survive on their own.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If he's a part of the Lovers that doesn't mean shit though. They want to survive on their own.
Which might explain why he went so hard against gnut or zasz. But honestly he can't be lover with both mafias. XD
If he is lover, then all we gotta do is find his mafia lover, kill him/her and let lawl die with said lover. Right now Lawl is useful, or should be useful if he wouldn't waste his vote so early on on somebody we probably won't lynch today, as he is as good as a proven townie due his two lynch mobs he created on both orange and red.
Also if you are right about the lover stuff, which isn't unlikely, then the red/orange Mafia might want to start killing their own people to get rid of the Lover Traitor among them which is helping us townies. I see no reason to help the Mafia cleaning their own traitorous mess.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Which might explain why he went so hard against gnut or zasz. But honestly he can't be lover with both mafias. XD
If he is lover, then all we gotta do is find his mafia lover, kill him/her and let lawl die with said lover. Right now Lawl is useful, or should be useful if he wouldn't waste his vote so early on on somebody we probably won't lynch today, as he is as good as a proven townie due his two lynch mobs he created on both orange and red.
Also if you are right about the lover stuff, which isn't unlikely, then the red/orange Mafia might want to start killing their own people to get rid of the Lover Traitor among them which is helping us townies. I see no reason to help the Mafia cleaning their own traitorous mess.
He can be if he's one mafia, and his love is the other.

My vote still is on Law now, but in the end of the day Shobu is the most likely to die in my opinion.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Even if this get me killed tonight I think it's time for me to reveal my role:
I'm insane doctor.
I killed Orgz, night 2. (my ring activated)
I tried to kill Shinya, night 3. But she neither die or was saved (she probably wasn't targeted since she was the main suspect)
I tried to kill Xadyu today. But nothing happened again. However if I was redirected, him being Mafia is a bit more likely.
Given that you tried to kill Orgz so early in the game does this mean you knew you were insane from the start? Is it due your ring? As it activated in the 2nd night with Orgz?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Still, last night hasn't been resolved yet, can we get back to that?

How come I blocked Law, and Marmalade knows this. Yet Law still got his result?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
There are many unsolved variables in this game
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This game is pure cancer @Crescent_jinxgrace do me a favor and kill me tonight
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Still, last night hasn't been resolved yet, can we get back to that?

How come I blocked Law, and Marmalade knows this. Yet Law still got his result?
It is simple, either Lawl lied or you lied or some ring messed this whole thing for some reason. Marmalade is out of question though as he provided who he targeted first and you later said you did so with Asako proving she did not invite you last night to make you change your target.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
It is simple, either Lawl lied or you lied or some ring messed this whole thing for some reason. Marmalade is out of question though as he provided who he targeted first and you later said you did so with Asako proving she did not invite you last night to make you change your target.
That's why I went for Law,, because I know I'm not lying.

A ring might be an option too, but whose?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
For now I'd like @shinobi and @Shobu_Yoruichi to claim some roles already. It is day 5, no way we keep people living who refuse to share informations. Next is what makes me really wonder: Why do the Mafia kill only once and then people who aren't that threatening to them? Like a Bulletproof Townie or a Townie with Holt? It makes no sense to me given they got a BK, an Insane Doc, a Spy and ofc a Bodyguard to kill to make it easier on them at night killing townies. It's like they are just killing randomly or have no clue about which townie role is more dangerous to them currently.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
To be at least shobu is the most suspicious one in here as he haven't really giving us anything.
Well the mafia may have not killed me because I'm a wild card and it all depend on luck, and there a chance I could provide them some answer they want by accident, who knows what they are really thinking.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
To be at least shobu is the most suspicious one in here as he haven't really giving us anything.
Well the mafia may have not killed me because I'm a wild card and it all depend on luck, and there a chance I could provide them some answer they want by accident, who knows what they are really thinking.
Maybe they are like lawl and not thinking at all, but not as lucky as him at picking their targets. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@MarmaladeSky You might want to keep an eye on Juviii tonight to see who he targeted so we can confirm if he was either killing or possibly protecting the target. Or Xad again to see if he was really blocking or just lying about that ability. I leave that up to you who you rather check.

Also guys, about the one ring: Whoever has it and hasn't used it yet, use it once and then hand it over to somebody you can trust. The Lord of The Rings is dead and I really doubt we have a 2nd Mafia Boss, so using it once is fine as long as it stops a possible kill of the mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top