Meet the King

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well i haven't seen Ranma 1/2 though it aired in Disney.

And Naraku probably the best Shounen villain.
Idk buddy...dont think i would have him best (top 10 definitely).

Toguro and Frieza really sit high on my list of shonen big bads...even if Toguro was an undercover softie....like vegeta to goku.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Idk buddy...dont think i would have him best (top 10 definitely).

Toguro and Frieza really sit high on my list of shonen big bads...even if Toguro was an undercover softie....like vegeta to goku.
Well i put Naraku above Frieza because Frieza is all about destruction.(In that respect Baby was probably the best villain in DB franchise whose main motive was more than mere destruction).No doubt Frieza is one of the greatest villains in Anime or Manga.But on the other hand Naraku was a shrewd manipulator,literally used everyone in the series,mysterious and very complex character.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I agree:true
Guess i could bump him up to say...#3:XD

 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I may start it soon.
Yay :wtf
Well just remember a bit of warning I talked about back then and you'll be fine. You may even like it too.

I'm sad that there's no Philippines though ;-;
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Another Series i have yet to take up but just am too busy with other Watches and Reads atm to take up.
Take your time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vici
@Elusia
@Seraph

See this video.Quite interesting.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Thanks o/
That is a very interesting video :thumbs
I am glad you liked it.

Hey Elu can you suggest me some good philipino TV drama?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I am glad you liked it.

Hey Elu can you suggest me some good philipino TV drama?
Careful now. It's filipino not philipino :lmao

And I don't watch filipino dramas because, no offense to anyone liking them, they take up a lot of cliches and they go on for longer than expected. But some that I've seen that I consider good ones are Dyesebel (2008), On the Wings of Love and 100 Days to Heaven.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Careful now. It's filipino not philipino :lmao

And I don't watch filipino dramas because, no offense to anyone liking them, they take up a lot of cliches and they go on for longer than expected. But some that I've seen that I consider good ones are Dyesebel (2008), On the Wings of Love and 100 Days to Heaven.
And songs of your country?
 
Top