- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,079
- Reaction score
- 6,938
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Do the viz promised neverlands volumes have a color insert?
Saying this is one of the top things one could do to get my hyped about something. The character designs look cool, I hope it's funny and compelling. I see people have been mentioning this author, I guess I'll have to look into what else he's done in WSJ to get an idea of how this may go.Noah's Note is probably gonna be a bit like Samon, with a normal girl getting involved with a super-natural oddball. Although this time the girl is a gyaru.
Man I hope this turns out to be as interesting as it looks!Tabata was a Spring Weapon No.1 fan, wow.
So, Oda is watching Oh my Jump! I'm watching it too, and enjoying it a lot.
EDIT:
Wow, that sounded a lot like One Piece in a certain way
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The failure of the dance manga strongly suggests and highly implies idol manga will do badlyYou know what we need? An idol manga.
After Koisome Momiji, I came to the conclusion that this genre is too good for Jump. Its readers don't understand its beauty.You know what we need? An idol manga.
In the preview the girl looks like she’s in fear too, so doubt it.Jujutsu Kaisen really nails the nasty early-Bleach vibe. But I dropped when his grandfather died after a page. That was way too callous for a shonen.
Act Age kinda fits the bill.
Ten to one the girl transforms into the monster.
Will it get eaten by something else? Probably but certainly not by Bozebeats. Boze will be gone or on its way out by the time Jujutsu is getting it's first ranking.Jujutsu Kaisen feels like a poor mans Bozebeats (says a lot), being super generic and just feeling outright meh. Plus we got another Golem Hearts with the slow as heck first chapter pacing. I don’t really get what Jump was thinking serialising two series that are so similar in consecutive rounds, but I can totally see this getting eaten alive.
More then likely a combination of the two. I don't personally think it looks all that interesting, but that might change once the chapter comes out.Wonder what the angle that’s Ziga Ziga will go in. Survival? Will they need to fight the monsters?
Looks really unique for Jump
Well there is elDlive which is technically a space battle manga. Is surfing even a big thing in Japan?I still want to see a space battle manga.
A Surf manga would be interesting as well.
I fully support this idea, surfing is a sport that really hasnt been touched upon in manga or anime, tho dont make it a poor man´s Free, make it a legit sport manga with a storyI still want to see a space battle manga.
A Surf manga would be interesting as well.
I recall my brother mentioning how he would love to see a paintball manga.
it's called splatoon the mangaSince we are making suggestions, how about a paintball manga? Just throwing my cents out there
.
I'm still sad that Himedol never took off. I thought it was pretty good.You know what we need? An idol manga.
He didn't introduce a new warlord/admiral every arc...But he did.
Lol? Make an arc focused on Muzan/Upper Moon Demon's, it's doesn't have to be a minor demon, we're far past that.There's so many major characters we barely know anything about, of course we're going to see one every arc. An arc just spend on a minor demon of the week or something without some kind of big character introduction would feel like filler at this point. Also consider that if it continues to give each their own 15-30 chapter arc in the spotlight, that's 100-200 chapters between them rest of them even if they never returned for a second arc.
Plus Gotouge herself is probably really excited to show off all the cool characters she's come up with.
Nope. I do remember him saying he wanted to do something "new" and this is may be what he's hinting at.Do we have the exact quote Shima said about a building manga?