The Last Person to Post Wins - Balius

Status
Not open for further replies.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,587
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Lmao, I guess I can get free stuff I have a big ass for a guy:hee
Upload some sweet pics, so I we can objectify you, make lewd comments, and reduce you down to nothing more than a sweet arse...
:datass
 
Last edited:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't think it is necessary to be a women to get free stuff, It's just people can do nice things for each others.
That's true. Happens with both genders with me. However, let's not be obtuse, women have an advantage.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lmao, I guess I can get free stuff I have a big ass for a guy:hee
Don't brag if you're not going to show us.
Tactless...
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Happy birthday!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry you don't have a pussy..It's a double edge sword anyway...
Being a female is not enough technically..I've had this convo with other women. We don't all get the same treatment.
Grow boobs and a round butt or be attractive..

Reminds me of my friend..Every time we went to get lunch in the cafeteria, she always got it for free by the chef and hooked us up...
She had the biggest ass in the group lol
There is no such thing as a free lunch. ;)

I like to earn my own stuff. :)
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Upload some sweet pics, so I we can objectify you, make lewd comments, and reduce you down to nothing more than a sweet arse...
:datass
I think I've had enough groping and objectification from the females at my old work place. So I think I'll pass on that
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is no such thing as a free lunch. ;)

I like to earn my own stuff. :)
That's why reebi is the best.

How are you >.>
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
We were hoping Conan would talk for his 1st birthday (upcoming Sunday), but so far all he does is gobbling and yodeling.

Fingers crossed.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hear kishimoto is starting a new manga.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top