- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Happy Birthday @WithYouInSpirit 



I am actually new here ..Did you get banned Shobu?![]()


Upload some sweet pics, soLmao, I guess I can get free stuff I have a big ass for a guy![]()


That's true. Happens with both genders with me. However, let's not be obtuse, women have an advantage.I don't think it is necessary to be a women to get free stuff, It's just people can do nice things for each others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don't brag if you're not going to show us.Lmao, I guess I can get free stuff I have a big ass for a guy![]()
Happy birthday!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There is no such thing as a free lunch.Sorry you don't have a pussy..It's a double edge sword anyway...
Being a female is not enough technically..I've had this convo with other women. We don't all get the same treatment.
Grow boobs and a round butt or be attractive..
Reminds me of my friend..Every time we went to get lunch in the cafeteria, she always got it for free by the chef and hooked us up...
She had the biggest ass in the group lol

I think I've had enough groping and objectification from the females at my old work place. So I think I'll pass on thatUpload some sweet pics, soIwe can objectify you, make lewd comments, and reduce you down to nothing more than a sweet arse...
![]()
That's why reebi is the best.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There is no such thing as a free lunch.
I like to earn my own stuff.![]()

It's called Boruto. '-'I hear kishimoto is starting a new manga.
It's called Boruto. '-'

Yeah, you heard that through the grapevines?I hear kishimoto is starting a new manga.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
PicoloRivalry Avatar and Signature set - "Fire Sisters - Blackfire & Starfire" by Miralicious Akuma