The Last Person to Post Wins - Balius

Status
Not open for further replies.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,587
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I think I've had enough groping and objectification from the females at my old work place. So I think I'll pass on that
Shame - well, if you ever change your mind, you know where to find me us
:invalid
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I hear kishimoto is starting a new manga.
hmm... consider me 'less than excited'
:noworry
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Happy birthday!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is no such thing as a free lunch. ;)

I like to earn my own stuff. :)
It's free if I don't have to do anything for it...It's offer and given...
Good for you for earning your own. That's the way. Congratz. Do you and I'll do it my way.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
That's true. Happens with both genders with me. However, let's not be obtuse, women have an advantage.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Don't brag if you're not going to show us.
Tactless...
Pay me
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It's called Boruto. '-'
No it's not, his old assistant is doing Boruto kishimoto just oversee's it I guess.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
We were hoping Conan would talk for his 1st birthday (upcoming Sunday), but so far all he does is gobbling and yodeling.

Fingers crossed.
I bet these are his first words.

 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Reebi
Around here in my city, some places like markets or work places give roses and messages (and some stores give discounts on many products during women's day) That's the most free stuff we got :XD

I agree with you here, paying for your own stuff is natural.

I only have nonsense stories and phrases I've heard to tell about machism. Like men telling the only thing women can drive/manage is the oven. You know, I just have a good laugh about it, but it's sad.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Pay me
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No it's not, his old assistant is doing Boruto kishimoto just oversee's it I guess.
Not interest in you..
That was merely a suggestion..

@Lady pompom
Most people don't mind a handout once in a while. There are nice people that do nice things for others. I've spent on strangers or needy people. It's not that deep. I don't see anything wrong with accepting genuine offers. It doesn't make a person needy, greedy, or bad. With men, it's not always genuine but it doesn't mean they're buying you either. I guess I've gotten used to it...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is the free stuff they give you even something you want or need? I can‘t really imagine something a stranger would gift me without me throwing it away later. Unless it‘s something very useful/expensive, but doubt anyone gives those away so lightly.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is the free stuff they give you even something you want or need? I can‘t really imagine something a stranged would gift me without me throwing it away later. Unless it‘s something very useful/expensive, but doubt anyone gives those away so lightly.
Unless it involves rich people, I guess no :/
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My mom and I were offered free pets three times, but we have to decline since we have too many pets. ^^;

But now that I think about it, all the pets I have right now were free :XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And the best presents for family/friends are either cash or handmade things
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Is the free stuff they give you even something you want or need? I can‘t really imagine something a stranger would gift me without me throwing it away later. Unless it‘s something very useful/expensive, but doubt anyone gives those away so lightly.
Food, drinks, etc...
It's through socializing. Maybe it's charm. Socializing gets you far with charisma. Talking and being friendly to strangers will make an impression. No stranger has done a nice gesture for you?..I do it for people whenever I can. It's not that weird. There are many nice people around...

My father taught me to do good and be kind to others, always.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
That's why reebi is the best.

How are you >.>
Good. Nothing new over here. My life is pretty boring :D I work, eat and play Overwatch then sleep.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Food, drinks, etc...
It's through socializing. Maybe it's charm. Socializing gets you far with charisma. Talking and being friendly to strangers will make an impression. No stranger has done a nice gesture for you?..I do it for people whenever I can. It's not that weird. There are many nice people around...

My father taught me to do good and be kind to others, always.
Here if something is free something must be wrong with it. Unless it’s samples from companies. I got two free yoghurts one day. I think they wanted to go home and gave people extras :)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Food, drinks, etc...
It's through socializing. Maybe it's charm. Socializing gets you far with charisma. Talking and being friendly to strangers will make an impression. No stranger has done a nice gesture for you?..I do it for people whenever I can. It's not that weird. There are many nice people around...

My father taught me to do good and be kind to others, always.
As Reebi says, I am also really skeptical of anything that's free. Getting some free drink/food if you're in a bar with others is probably a common thing for everyone who goes there, it's not what I imagined when you mentioned getting free gifts. :oh

Good. Nothing new over here. My life is pretty boring :D I work, eat and play Overwatch then sleep.
You play on PC or console? If on PC you could join Farf's squad when they play.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
:lmao
As Reebi says, I am also really skeptical of anything that's free. Getting some free drink/food if you're in a bar with others is probably a common thing for everyone who goes there, it's not what I imagined when you mentioned getting free gifts. :oh



You play on PC or console? If on PC you could join Farf's squad when they play.
PS4. And I play Widowmaker :lmao Whenever I randomly decide to play a decent hero I am surprised at how I well I can aim. I’m in bronze and I will battle Mercy because my team can’t aim.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top