The Last Person to Post Wins - Balius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Wowowow... POMPOM SLOW YOUR ROLL!?

DIO IS LIKE ZEREFF?!

BITCH DO YOU WANT TO DIE! :arf :handgun


It was just a comparison for Gry (taking Jojo references). I think Dio is much more villain-like and charismatic, it was not by chance we got three wonderful seasons with him as main villain :awe
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, actually he is a main villain on later arcs in manga/anime :XD
You having read FT is news to me, didn't know that. Doubt anyone compares to Dio in terms of scum and villainy, but I get the comparison you're trying to make. So both sought immortallity for some evil plans?
Though Dio was scum loooong before touching the stone mask.

Thats just it....you can take care of yourself all you want.
You could still have problems....healthy living doesnt guarantee a long life:true
I mean, sure, a plane could drop down on any one of us at any time in our lives, but that's kinda a worthless train of thought innit? Anything could be, but just saying "fck it all" and doing whatever doesn't seem like a good idea regardless. :hmm
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You having read FT is news to me, didn't know that. Doubt anyone compares to Dio in terms of scum and villainy, but I get the comparison you're trying to make. So both sought immortallity for some evil plans?
Though Dio was scum loooong before touching the stone mask.



I mean, sure, a plane could drop down on any one of us at any time in our lives, but that's kinda a worthless train of thought innit? Anything could be, but just saying "fck it all" and doing whatever doesn't seem like a good idea regardless. :hmm
Im not talking about accidents but health issues....
For instance i know of 2 different buddies whos moms died....one of lung cancer,never smoked and the others died from liver cancer,never drank.
You never know....im not suggesting you treat your body like shit...ofc healthy living helps.
But it guarantees you nothing....at all brotha.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You having read FT is news to me, didn't know that. Doubt anyone compares to Dio in terms of scum and villainy, but I get the comparison you're trying to make. So both sought immortallity for some evil plans?
Though Dio was scum loooong before touching the stone mask.
Well, just the immortal part, Zeref is pretty different in terms of personality, but can be a scum when he wants to. And Actually, I've read Farfalla's translations for FT in brazilian fansubs :blush I got so happy to meet here the person who translated FT.


And uncle, take care of your health, please. How will we stuff you with brigadeiro without worrying about you having a sweetness overdose? :cop
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dont call Bia bitch, bitch :-_-
Heeeey you!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, just the immortal part, Zeref is pretty different in terms of personality, but can be a scum when he wants to. And Actually, I've read Farfalla's translations for FT in brazilian fansubs :blush I got so happy to meet here the person who translated FT.


And uncle, take care of your health, please. How will we stuff you with brigadeiro without worrying about you having a sweetness overdose? :cop
Girl plz...must dont know im 1/2 black....southern too,sweets is my middle name:gnut
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Im not talking about accidents but health issues....
For instance i know of 2 different buddies whos moms died....one of lung cancer,never smoked and the others died from liver cancer,never drank.
You never know....im not suggesting you treat your body like shit...ofc healthy living helps.
But it guarantees you nothing....at all brotha.
Yeah there's hardly guarantees for anything, I know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, just the immortal part, Zeref is pretty different in terms of personality, but can be a scum when he wants to. And Actually, I've read Farfalla's translations for FT in brazilian fansubs :blush I got so happy to meet here the person who translated FT.
Farfalla translated FT chapters in her language? Learning a lot of new things today.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah there's hardly guarantees for anything, I know.
I like discussing this kinda stuff...but i warn you like you dont already know lol
My mind is locked on this...no convincing me otherwise:XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And uncle, take care of your health, please. How will we stuff you with brigadeiro without worrying about you having a sweetness overdose? :cop
^This here basically. @gnut :nono
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I like discussing this kinda stuff...but i warn you like you dont already know lol
My mind is locked on this...no convincing me otherwise:XD
Naaah. You just need more love and bothering from all your nieces and nephews I think :clingyThat should do it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^This here basically. @gnut :nono
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Naaah. You just need more love and bothering from all your nieces and nephews I think :clingy
I love the attention...but believe it or not.
Im doing alright for a man my age...crazy i find out the age of some people and be like....
0.o....you younger than me????:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---
:bobriki
Sowwy, late hug ^^
:hug
And give one to sobrino too:XD
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Farfalla translated FT chapters in her language? Learning a lot of new things today.
Yes! <_> She was part of a brazilian fansub called Anima Regia and translated/edited FT chapters years ago. I started reading the translations from that group and that was how I recognized Farfalla's nick when I came to the forum. Life is curious.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes! <_> She was part of a brazilian fansub called Anima Regia and translated/edited FT chapters years ago. I started reading the translations from that group and that was how I recognized Farfalla's nick when I came to the forum. Life is curious.
World is small:edu

Like me and @destiny4ever lived close to each other....like within an hour and thats only because of the traffic congestion to get there...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes! <_> She was part of a brazilian fansub called Anima Regia and translated/edited FT chapters years ago. I started reading the translations from that group and that was how I recognized Farfalla's nick when I came to the forum. Life is curious.
Similarly came to this place by recognizing hardy's name here. Curious indeed.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
World is small:edu

Like me and @destiny4ever lived close to each other....like within an hour and thats only because of the traffic congestion to get there...
Wow, didn't know you lived near destiny, and so close!

Similarly came to this place by recognizing hardy's name here. Curious indeed.
What? You knew Hardy, Gry?

Wow, lots of thing I didn't know :zomg
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow, didn't know you lived near destiny, and so close!



What? You knew Hardy, Gry?

Wow, lots of thing I didn't know :zomg
Yup...she was what we say"right up the road":XD
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Me and Farfy are so many kilometers apart :emocat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top