The Last Person to Post Wins - Balius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
She counts Part 3 as 2 seasons, since it are 2 anime seasons.

I'll believe you the part about the FT characters, even though your taste is quite peculiar.
Ah, they split it up. Didn't know that.

Why is my taste peculiar? :o
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Because you don't really like similar things :hmm Hard to categorize your taste.
I like a wide variety of manga also...just dont like everything everyone else likes doesnt make me peculiar does it?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Because you don't really like similar things :hmm Hard to categorize your taste.
I like a wide variety of manga also...just dont like everything everyone else likes doesnt make me peculiar does it?
Is this what you mean, Gry? That I like a great variety of things? So you can't really pin it down?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I like a wide variety of manga also...just dont like everything everyone else likes doesnt make me peculiar does it?
No not that about liking what others like. Just that there's usually patterns I can see with people, which helps me recommend other series etc. But can't see that with him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is this what you mean, Gry? That I like a great variety of things? So you can't really pin it down?
Kinda like that.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Speaking of which....tommy you read Homuculus....?
Did it ever finish?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No not that about liking what others like. Just that there's usually patterns I can see with people, which helps me recommend other series etc. But can't see that with him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Kinda like that.
And what made you presume i would like jojo:pogchamp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
No not that about liking what others like. Just that there's usually patterns I can see with people, which helps me recommend other series etc. But can't see that with him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Kinda like that.
Hmm, well, my favorite demographic is Shounen and my favorite genres are Mystery and Adventure.

Anything that has one of those things, I'll go ahead and read or watch. :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Speaking of which....tommy you read Homuculus....?
Did it ever finish?
No, it's high on my list though. Just haven't really had the time for those kind of manga.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, it's high on my list though. Just haven't really had the time for those kind of manga.
It was so good then went on like a 2yr hiatus....kinda forgot about it until i read the group reading thread,someone suggested it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top