The Last Person to Post Wins - Chimera

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Happy International Women's day! I feel like today is a great day to address issues like pay inequality and more women in leadership roles. If that offends people, I would like to point out I have experienced pay inequality first hand and treated differently because of my gender. Just because women are gaining equality doesn't mean men are losing their rights.

Seriously, I have no sympathy for those that think International Women's Day is overrated :notrust
I don't necessarily believe that Women's Day is overrated, but I do feel that it is being celebrated everywhere than say like... Men's Day. Which reminds me....
November 19th.

You're welcome.
I know Men's Day exist but I didn't do know the date :XD
New facts \o
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
They should have a Tracer style double guns for Mercy
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I like her one gun. It's too much like reaper :s If anything they should do insta res when using ult. Although, she does look pretty badass.
The owl people humble sign-memes sometimes by doing funny stuff like this. They just took the reaper guns and sound for it since its less work. Though I support giving shotguns to everyone :hee

Mercy is fine where she‘s now, finally somewhat balanced.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I don't necessarily believe that Women's Day is overrated, but I do feel that it is being celebrated everywhere than say like... Men's Day. Which reminds me....

I know Men's Day exist but I didn't do know the date :XD
New facts \o
It's not a day to be anti-men. It's a day to level the playing field. Even in developed countries, women don't have the same economical advantages as men. I've been told to let my husband worry about making money and I will never earn more than him and should just give birth. Yes... men really need their own because if women have one to help remind politicans and society they shouldn't be second class citizens, men need one too??:notrust
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ugh definitely not in the mood for those men/women talks :bored
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
It's not a day to be anti-men. It's a day to level the playing field. Even in developed countries, women don't have the same economical advantages as men. I've been told to let my husband worry about making money and I will never earn more than him and should just give birth. Yes... men really need their own because if women have one to help remind politicans and society they shouldn't be second class citizens, men need one too??:notrust
I do agree that both genders need to be equal but not in a way where people treated the other as stereotypical. I do see the inequality of women such as money wages but also in men like in domestic care.

....or maybe this is weird coming from someone who has a different perspective on gender equality :tem
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Elu you sent your guesses for the game yet?
Whenever I open my notes thinking „lets fill this out“ some 10 mins later I just feel like postponing it :notlikethis
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Elu you sent your guesses for the game yet?
Whenever I open my notes thinking „lets fill this out“ some 10 mins later I just feel like postponing it :notlikethis
Argh... don't remind me.... :bored
It's really hard guessing these :emocat
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Oh congrats to @Vamdred for winning the previous game.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It's women's day, someone with pelotas fill my guesses for me, please.

@Battou here's the chance for you to play the game!
Yeah, it’s not like Women’s Day was made to commemorate the Women’s Rights movement which made it possible for women to have a voice in society and not let men make all the decisions. :cookiehand
 
Top