The Last Person to Post Wins - Chimera

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Alright, enough screwing around.



Time to focus and send the PM with the guesses.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I hope so D: otherwise you might have to explain to future Ms. von Nazi, before she says her 'yes', that you're an eunuch '-'
I just looked up what that means.

.....



Well I'm out of the zone now '-'
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Farf if you win the minority game how about punishing me with that Sharena set you once mentioned? :zomg
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah that was some fail bait to get you to join my side instead of Magu's :hmph
:emocat: Time to go back to my corner.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Purity of Magi you were right about the manipulations back then :gwah
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gary is a woman :imslow
Are you saying guys can't celebrate women's day?! Wtf?!
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I do agree that both genders need to be equal but not in a way where people treated the other as stereotypical. I do see the inequality of women such as money wages but also in men like in domestic care.

....or maybe this is weird coming from someone who has a different perspective on gender equality :tem
Men doing domestic care..LOL
In most cultures, they rather die...
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I do agree that both genders need to be equal but not in a way where people treated the other as stereotypical. I do see the inequality of women such as money wages but also in men like in domestic care.

....or maybe this is weird coming from someone who has a different perspective on gender equality :tem
Men have their gender stereotypes that haunt them and I think people are blurring the lines with gender roles so it’s equal.

Men doing domestic care..LOL
In most cultures, they rather die...
Nothing wrong with that. I would rather die than take a domestic job and I’m a woman so why shouldn’t men take on careers most women do?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun Tina sent in her answers. Just thought I’d tell you. :teehee
How bad is it?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Feels like yesterday when I was PMing zimb my answers hoping they're better than Nona's... hopefully I improved since then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
:emocat: Time to go back to my corner.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Purity of Magi you were right about the manipulations back then :gwah
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Are you saying guys can't celebrate women's day?! Wtf?!
Yes that is exactly what I am saying <_>
 
Top