What game?![]()
Our secret game, only for fun people.
![]()
What game?![]()
Our secret game, only for fun people.
![]()
I can deal with gore like in Tokyo Ghoul, Terra Formars and other animes, but from what she told, it seems Berserk has a lot of heavy themes and violence (Yeah I‘m not sure how well I could stomach Berserk‘s content myself.Nor am I really a fan of gore and messed up things. Though I wasn‘t told any specifics.
Pieces of shit btwHey, I have secrets... too
Pinpom, you made me recall the first time i watched Elfen Lied, i was shocked to see blood, and was 16 yrs old... now i can see killing, chopping and torturing while eating lunchI can deal with gore like in Tokyo Ghoul, Terra Formars and other animes, but from what she told, it seems Berserk has a lot of heavy themes and violence (that gives me headaches when I read), maybe I try the movie as uncle suggested, if it pick my interest, I'm sure I'll binge read it.

Now you also recalled me the first time I've see Elfen Lied, I was 8 when I found out the anime and wanted to watch, but then my siblings didn't allow me to (yeah, they literally ordered me to not do so), I only got my permission when I was 11.Pinpom, you made me recall the first time i watched Elfen Lied, i was shocked to see blood, and was 16 yrs old... now i can see killing, chopping and torturing while eating lunch![]()
Good times those. 
Pieces of shit btw
I found JoJo borderline of what I could take. And perhaps the only reason for that is because the truly messed up stuff mostly just happens to no-name characters you don't know and who die quite fast.I can deal with gore like in Tokyo Ghoul, Terra Formars and other animes, but from what she told, it seems Berserk has a lot of heavy themes and violence (that gives me headaches when I read), maybe I try the movie as uncle suggested, if it pick my interest, I'm sure I'll binge read it.


Did the 3 years from 8 -> 11 really make that much of a differenceNow you also recalled me the first time I've see Elfen Lied, I was 8 when I found out the anime and wanted to watch, but then my siblings didn't allow me to (yeah, they literally ordered me to not do so), I only got my permission when I was 11.Good times those.
Still feels pretty young for it.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Limiting the size from the start and PMing everyone at the start to confirm probably played a big part. IIRC last time 2 players(spirit and evil) even quit the game after round 1. And gnut was also really slow.7 PM's in already. This set of players is a lot more committed than previous games.![]()
I wondered if I was being overly ambitious asking for confirmations but maybe that's the way to go. Just to make people think twice whether or not they'll take it seriously enough.Limiting the size from the start and PMing everyone at the start to confirm probably played a big part. IIRC last time 2 players(spirit and evil) even quit the game after round 1. And gnut was also really slow.
Hope there's another game soon after all.Before the shot, i already went and bought the flower for youMaybe it's like HxH for me, I read it, liked, but imo it's not one of the most ineteresting mangas I've read. Now I'd better go before someone shots me to death![]()
Yep, I was, but I bugged them a lotDid the 3 years from 8 -> 11 really make that much of a differenceStill feels pretty young for it.

Here more flowers for youBefore the shot, i already went and bought the flower for you
![]()

Maybe cause i didnt want to play....maybe?Did the 3 years from 8 -> 11 really make that much of a differenceStill feels pretty young for it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Limiting the size from the start and PMing everyone at the start to confirm probably played a big part. IIRC last time 2 players(spirit and evil) even quit the game after round 1. And gnut was also really slow.
Then why were you playing? You could see from the rules if it's something you'd enjoy playing or not, then say no. I don't remember if you were forced to join or not but that is a very sloppy excuse uncleMaybe cause i didnt want to play....maybe?
Why you shouldnt try to convince people to play things they dont want to or no real interest in....xD

It was just like the sheep...come on gnut...play play playThen why were you playing? You could see from the rules if it's something you'd enjoy playing or not, then say no. I don't remember if you were forced to join or not but that is a very sloppy excuse uncle![]()

Can't really compare it to sheep and minority game though, when they're almost no effort, just sending a PM, while the quote game is longer with signups and rounds, like the mafia game. I generally try every game at least once, and if I like it I keep playing it. But even if I don't like it, like the scav hunt, I will still play until it's over.It was just like the sheep...come on gnut...play play play
Minority game the same...play play play.
I tried them...dont really interest me enough...not anything wrong with them just not my thing.
I can see this being a reason for alotta people and mafia....buddies are like play play play fun fun fun xD
Then its not their cup of tea and its too late then x/
I like scavenger hunts but i may play something in the future.
When i feel up to it![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah...i never quit but not everyone is usCan't really compare it to sheep and minority game though, when they're almost no effort, just sending a PM, while the quote game is longer with signups and rounds, like the mafia game. I generally try every game at least once, and if I like it I keep playing it. But even if I don't like it, like the scav hunt, I will still play until it's over.
