The Last Person to Post Wins - Chimera

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Speaking of which....
Since @Ustegius will probably be busy during scavenger hunt...
And if @Organizized and @zimbardo still want to be a team....would you want to be Ust replacement?
@GrySun or you gonna try to weasel into @Totinona team?
:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah...i never quit but not everyone is us
:cookiehand
WHOA there. Me?! WEASEL?! INTO NONA'S TEAM?!?!

:oh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
WHOA there. Me?! WEASEL?! INTO NONA'S TEAM?!?!

:oh
Yup....you.:gnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wouldnt blame you.... @Totinona is the true ninja of the forum:lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:umad
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
:datass
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:edumacated
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Speaking of which....
Since @Ustegius will probably be busy during scavenger hunt...
And if @Organizized and @zimbardo still want to be a team....would you want to be Ust replacement?
@GrySun or you gonna try to weasel into @Totinona team?
:XD
:hmm
WHOA there. Me?! WEASEL?! INTO NONA'S TEAM?!?!

:oh
:wonder
Yup....you.:gnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wouldnt blame you.... @Totinona is the true ninja of the forum:lmao
:notsure
Sadly there would be no merit to being on my team, Ust and Orgz carried. :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I like how everyone stops playing overwatch when Farf is gone :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You like it, or you hate it?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
People not playing OW is funny to you?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I found JoJo borderline of what I could take. And perhaps the only reason for that is because the truly messed up stuff mostly just happens to no-name characters you don't know and who die quite fast.
Like a particular scene in Diamond is Unbreakable with a dog owner, a dog, and a serial killer. I'd rather not describe the scene :oh

Thinking about trying the movies as well, though apparently nothing non-manga is the real Berserk experience. If you end up watching it before I do, let me know your thoughts on it. We're probably kinda similar in whether we'd like it.
I don't think a lot of people have too many issues with the gore in Berserk, which isn't much worse than your average gory manga out there, for the most part. Without mincing words, what can be quite explicitly disturbing is rape, and the implications of it. So if you don't want to stumble onto any of that, you should avoid reading Berserk altogether.

I'm not sure if they kept those bits in the movies (I think I remember they removed them in the old anime series), but even in that case I'm of the opinion that there's little point in wasting time with the animation if you're not going to read the manga - mostly because the old anime series and the movies only cover the "prequel" arc, while the new series that adapted the following arcs was embarrassingly bad - which means there's no reason to start with the anime's diluted version of the story if you're going to read the original work anyway.

If you believe you're fine with those themes and their depiction, then I can assure you it's a worthy read.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:hmm

:wonder

:notsure
Sadly there would be no merit to being on my team, Ust and Orgz carried. :lmao
Im talking about last yr...wasnt it me,zim,orgz and ust....you about banged us by yourself xD
Or is it not the scavenger hunt im thinking of lol

I still say you the legendary kunoichi from MHs:XD
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Im talking about last yr...wasnt it me,zim,orgz and ust....you about banged us by yourself xD
Or is it not the scavenger hunt im thinking of lol

I still say you the legendary kunoichi from MHs:XD
I was on the Unstoppable Vikings team with Ust and Orgz last year (I think :wonder) for the scavenger hunt. You might be thinking about the MHaraton? :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was on the Unstoppable Vikings team with Ust and Orgz last year (I think :wonder) for the scavenger hunt. You might be thinking about the MHaraton? :XD
Yeah...thats it
You were a fukan beast iirc xD
 
Top