- Joined
- Aug 7, 2016
- Messages
- 5,300
- Reaction score
- 7,336
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Kimetsu isn't in English jump. i wish it was though, that's a big miss for them.
Viz eventually put Soma into the line up after they released couple volumesHave they ever picked something up this late into the serialization? Maybe they'll put the chapters up in the free section or something, then once they catch up they'll do it weekly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I agree but I'm personally enjoying it. I feel like HxH as it is with the current arc may be better to read by volumes rather than waiting for those chapters every 10 weeks then going on a hiatus.HxH (some stuff I still like but HxH just seems to get more and more info-dump heavy every arc, it's been pretty much entirely tell not show since it returned)
Black CloverNow that we've read all the series of the new rounds, where do we rank our current enjoyment series out of we are currently reading?
This is legit the funniest shit I've ever read. The kind of thing I might have spat out at 14.I never claimed to be an expert, didn't use the word once in my previous posts. Plus, I don't think it matters how many serializations you've been here or not. If I had been interested in new Jump manga earlier, I would've been here earlier as well. After a certain amount of new serializations, the way you think about them doesn't change anymore, at least that's the way it was for me.
I don't think you can even judge the way I analyze since you clearly can't comprehend how my mind works. My mind works nearly 100% with logic and more similar to a computer program.
For example I can tell for most continuous stories whether the stories were written in advance or are written while the manga is being serialized, simply by subconciously searching for flaws in the story writing. I can't do that for every single manga since story writing tends to be different for lots of genre, but I at least can do this for battle shounen and similar genre. For example Black Clover and Shokugeki no Souma are both written while being serialized. Tabata indirectly confirmed it in an interview as well. MHA and TPN were written in advance, which was revealed recently by the TPN author and I think Horikoshi revealed it a few years ago.
Still, I hope you at least understand that my mind just works different than yours. I don't claim to be an expert or anyone special. I'm just being aware that I'm not normal compared to others in the way I think and others often can't comprehend my thoughts. Although I have to admit that it's often the same in return, but only if it's about interpersonal relationships. As this case is purely about logic though, this shouldn't apply here.
you ok? not gonna lie I was legit creeped out by this.Still, I hope you at least understand that my mind just works different than yours. I don't claim to be an expert or anyone special. I'm just being aware that I'm not normal compared to others in the way I think and others often can't comprehend my thoughts. Although I have to admit that it's often the same in return, but only if it's about interpersonal relationships. As this case is purely about logic though, this shouldn't apply here.
Ha, that tweet was accurate but in all seriousness this arc I quite like. It's hella hype when spiders are involved. I just cannot understand the amount of wall text... it's just ridiculous. I would say ant arc was better at this point but this arc is intriguing with the amount of plotlines going on and it's still not over so I think the endgame will be worth it to make it better than ant arc for me. The cast being better helps big time. But honestly shit is just too much to take in sometimes. Just recently a whole new set of characters got introduced and are led by a character with an "interesting" ability
It's the opposite of the Chimera Ant arc yet both arcs are brilliant. Not sure if Togashi can top the Chimera Ant arc with this succession war arc.
. Not defending or lambasting by why does it seem like Togashi get a pass for the same shit Kubo got shamed for? I like both YYH and HxH way more than Bleach too but it's not a one way street for me.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the table of contents. The rankings are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Jump most of the cancellations will go over a typical reader's head. There's als-I never claimed to be an expert, didn't use the word once in my previous posts. Plus, I don't think it matters how many serializations you've been here or not. If I had been interested in new Jump manga earlier, I would've been here earlier as well. After a certain amount of new serializations, the way you think about them doesn't change anymore, at least that's the way it was for me.
I don't think you can even judge the way I analyze since you clearly can't comprehend how my mind works. My mind works nearly 100% with logic and more similar to a computer program.
For example I can tell for most continuous stories whether the stories were written in advance or are written while the manga is being serialized, simply by subconciously searching for flaws in the story writing. I can't do that for every single manga since story writing tends to be different for lots of genre, but I at least can do this for battle shounen and similar genre. For example Black Clover and Shokugeki no Souma are both written while being serialized. Tabata indirectly confirmed it in an interview as well. MHA and TPN were written in advance, which was revealed recently by the TPN author and I think Horikoshi revealed it a few years ago.
Still, I hope you at least understand that my mind just works different than yours. I don't claim to be an expert or anyone special. I'm just being aware that I'm not normal compared to others in the way I think and others often can't comprehend my thoughts. Although I have to admit that it's often the same in return, but only if it's about interpersonal relationships. As this case is purely about logic though, this shouldn't apply here.
The Editor-in-Chief isn't real!To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the table of contents. The rankings are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Jump most of the cancellations will go over a typical reader's head. There's als-

What the fuck am I reading?My mind works nearly 100% with logic and more similar to a computer program.
I'm totally fine. I just didn't know how to put it in other words since it's just that hard to phrase out from my perspective. I just accept that I'm different than many others with the way I think and I'm fine with it. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It might be a little harder for me to understand how other people think or react to certain situations, but that's the only downside to this. On the other hand I just get stuff way faster than others, for example I never really had to learn when I went to school for the majority of subjects.you ok? not gonna lie I was legit creeped out by this.
Ha, that tweet was accurate but in all seriousness this arc I quite like. It's hella hype when spiders are involved. I just cannot understand the amount of wall text... it's just ridiculous. I would say ant arc was better at this point but this arc is intriguing with the amount of plotlines going on and it's still not over so I think the endgame will be worth it to make it better than ant arc for me. The cast being better helps big time. But honestly shit is just too much to take in sometimes. Just recently a whole new set of characters got introduced and are led by a character with an "interesting" ability. Not defending or lambasting by why does it seem like Togashi get a pass for the same shit Kubo got shamed for? I like both YYH and HxH way more than Bleach too but it's not a one way street for me.
Bro.I'm totally fine. I just didn't know how to put it in other words since it's just that hard to phrase out from my perspective. I just accept that I'm different than many others with the way I think and I'm fine with it. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It might be a little harder for me to understand how other people think or react to certain situations, but that's the only downside to this. On the other hand I just get stuff way faster than others, for example I never really had to learn when I went to school for the majority of subjects.
But I guess I'm going too far away from the actual topic. I was just trying to justify the way I think and that he might not understand what I wanted to say. Especially since I just do most stuff subconciously without thinking that much about it, so it's hard for me to phrase out how I analyze chapters. I just feel like what adds to this is that my manga taste is just really mainstream, at least when it comes to shounen manga.
I see, if you’re that confident in your abilities then I can’t be too fussed up. Just be mindful that Japanese opinions will always mean more than MAL commentators.I'm totally fine. I just didn't know how to put it in other words since it's just that hard to phrase out from my perspective. I just accept that I'm different than many others with the way I think and I'm fine with it. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It might be a little harder for me to understand how other people think or react to certain situations, but that's the only downside to this. On the other hand I just get stuff way faster than others, for example I never really had to learn when I went to school for the majority of subjects.
But I guess I'm going too far away from the actual topic. I was just trying to justify the way I think and that he might not understand what I wanted to say. Especially since I just do most stuff subconciously without thinking that much about it, so it's hard for me to phrase out how I analyze chapters. I just feel like what adds to this is that my manga taste is just really mainstream, at least when it comes to shounen manga.
OT but just gonna ask now who is that in your avatar? Someone contacted me about mine recently and it just reminded me to ask lol.My Favorite Series At The Moment
Hunter x Hunter
Yakusoku no Neverland
One Piece
Haikyu!!
Hinomaru Zumou
Robot x Laserbeam (I don't really like this anymore but I'm still reading it)
I have enjoyed Noah's Notes, Jujutsu, Ziga, and even Bozebeats so far (Act-Age was kinda strange to me and not my thing), though in all likelihood I'll drop most of the newer ones as I always do. I also just started Gintama recently, but I'm still at the beginning.
To be honest, I've long forgotten. It was the preview image for a one-shot that never became a series. It reminded me of me so I picked it. That may have been five or six years ago iirc.OT but just gonna ask now who is that in your avatar? Someone contacted me about mine recently and it just reminded me to ask lol.