Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well this is awkward
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I'm not stalking you :hmph

Oh, I presume this will be a good night today then. : )

There's a lot of good company in MH ( Except some individuals like @gnut :heh ) but this place just feels empty without you or @Purity of Magi around..
Don't let Purity-chan fool ya. She is everywhere, her eyes are witness to everything, and no sound escapes her ears. Truly terrifying.



I'm just a provider of gifs and absolutely replacable.




Things like that happen ( I may end up in a pretty similar situation pretty soon but in my case, it won't be a machine fault but my co-workers ) I hope that there's a reward for you in this year as well.
Don't you dare to leave me alone with these ple... people here! I'll hunt you down and drag you in front of your computer/laptop/whatever, just to make this clear.



Not to mention that Gary would wreak havoc here if you were to take a break from MH. >.>

But yeah... work can hit you hard in different ways, and just like with car driving, it doesn't even have to be your fault that you get wrecked. Let's hope it won't go as far for you. : / In any case, don't let stressful workdays get the better of you. It's not worth it, seriously. One of my biggest mistakes in the beginning of my career.





Ohh..You mean @Gallon, unfortunately, I gave up he's too good for me :heh



Where the fuck is Gallon coming from? Who even considers that Zeldris-fanboy-pleb couple material?



I was talking about Jarred. How could you forget Jarred? VICI!?!?!?!?!?

You know you love me:XD
It's funny that you think that everyone loves you.
It's funny that you are actually right with it.

ew dont pair shyx with that bitcz
I'm curious... if Vici is considered a bitch here, what does this make all other females in this world?

With whom do you pair me with? :awe

Well this is awkward
You are in my MTM thread after all, what did you expect, Reebi? : )
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She cant think too ill of me...she tags me every other post xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And no you're not replaceable
:cookiehand
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Where the fuck is Gallon coming from? Who even considers that Zeldris-fanboy-pleb couple material?

Zeldris is not the one coughing up blood right now. :wowsoBOB
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: syx

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Has it finally been explained why Estarossa was in Elizabeth's dream yet?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I'm curious... if Vici is considered a bitch here, what does this make all other females in this world?

With whom do you pair me with? :awe


)
please, do not be fooled by kono onna she is nothing short of a succubus



Do you HAVE to be paired with someone?nanithehell
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Has it finally been explained why Estarossa was in Elizabeth's dream yet?
Nope. Ellie was in Estarossa's dream recently too, so it's probably going to be explained soon.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
And no you're not replaceable
I'm just using Google for fuck's sake. :fail

Zeldris is not the one coughing up blood right now. :wowsoBOB


please, do not be fooled by kono onna she is nothing short of a succubus

:awe

Do you HAVE to be paired with someone?nanithehell
Good question. Probably not. Let's not pitch my hopes too high, heh?

By the way, I finished S1 of Overlord. Thank you for the recommendation. It was a really enjoyable ride.
That fight with Shalltear. :zomg
Albedo. :hurr
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
You told me you don't watch/read anything while playing Umineko, my dear syx-kun... you're a big fat liar, but I shall forgive you bc it's Overlord
Hello niichan, this is syx.

It's indeed true that I told everyone that every anime/manga is on hold for the time being. That's what we have on paper, that's what I promised. I'm trying my best to keep that promise and I think I haven't really failed at that. Theoretically I did, but not in practice.

There are times where it's impossible for me to play Umineko. Hence I use that time to watch some anime like Overlord or JoJo (when I'm with my cousin).

So...

TLDR: FUCK YOU!





Get on that S2 its pretty lit i dare say i am enjoying it more than s1
I watched the first four episodes of S2 (SHUT UP NIICHAN) and I must admit that I like the first season better for now. The lizards just don't pique my interest that much. Still an absolute enjoyable season!
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hello niichan, this is syx.

It's indeed true that I told everyone that every anime/manga is on hold for the time being. That's what we have on paper, that's what I promised. I'm trying my best to keep that promise and I think I haven't really failed at that. Theoretically I did, but not in practice.

There are times where it's impossible for me to play Umineko. Hence I use that time to watch some anime like Overlord or JoJo (when I'm with my cousin).
You should be a politician

So...

TLDR: FUCK YOU!

I watched the first four episodes of S2 (SHUT UP NIICHAN) and I must admit that I like the first season better for now. The lizards just don't pique my interest that much. Still an absolute enjoyable season!
Nm:clap
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Nnt s2 is much better than S1.I agree to it too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Don't let Purity-chan fool ya. She is everywhere, her eyes are witness to everything, and no sound escapes her ears. Truly terrifying.

I can definitely say that this is true but I can also definitely say that it isn't true either. I will let it over to you guys imagination.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
You shouldn't have told me this, because now I'm expecting a Samsung S9 from you for free if you are such a great investor of Samsung, my dear high society businessman, Ahmad.

It took you 1000 years to reply me, so no :)

Hey that looks not bad. Keep me posted on your progress! :whoabunny
I am shy
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Top