Oh, I presume this will be a good night today then. : )I'm not stalking you
![]()
Don't let Purity-chan fool ya. She is everywhere, her eyes are witness to everything, and no sound escapes her ears. Truly terrifying.There's a lot of good company in MH ( Except some individuals like @gnut) but this place just feels empty without you or @Purity of Magi around..
Don't you dare to leave me alone with these ple... people here! I'll hunt you down and drag you in front of your computer/laptop/whatever, just to make this clear.![]()
Things like that happen ( I may end up in a pretty similar situation pretty soon but in my case, it won't be a machine fault but my co-workers ) I hope that there's a reward for you in this year as well.
![]()
It's funny that you think that everyone loves you.You know you love me![]()
I'm curious... if Vici is considered a bitch here, what does this make all other females in this world?ew dont pair shyx with that bitcz

You are in my MTM thread after all, what did you expect, Reebi? : )Well this is awkward
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Zeldris is not the one coughing up blood right now.Where the fuck is Gallon coming from? Who even considers that Zeldris-fanboy-pleb couple material?
![]()

please, do not be fooled by kono onna she is nothing short of a succubusI'm curious... if Vici is considered a bitch here, what does this make all other females in this world?
With whom do you pair me with?
)
Nope. Ellie was in Estarossa's dream recently too, so it's probably going to be explained soon.Has it finally been explained why Estarossa was in Elizabeth's dream yet?
yeah she was horny that nightHas it finally been explained why Estarossa was in Elizabeth's dream yet?
I'm just using Google for fuck's sake.And no you're not replaceable

Zeldris is not the one coughing up blood right now.![]()
please, do not be fooled by kono onna she is nothing short of a succubus
![]()

Good question. Probably not. Let's not pitch my hopes too high, heh?Do you HAVE to be paired with someone?nanithehell


same![]()
Get on that S2 its pretty lit i dare say i am enjoying it more than s1

Hello niichan, this is syx.You told me you don't watch/read anything while playing Umineko, my dear syx-kun... you're a big fat liar, but I shall forgive you bc it's Overlord
I watched the first four episodes of S2 (SHUT UP NIICHAN) and I must admit that I like the first season better for now. The lizards just don't pique my interest that much. Still an absolute enjoyable season!![]()
Get on that S2 its pretty lit i dare say i am enjoying it more than s1
You should be a politicianHello niichan, this is syx.
It's indeed true that I told everyone that every anime/manga is on hold for the time being. That's what we have on paper, that's what I promised. I'm trying my best to keep that promise and I think I haven't really failed at that. Theoretically I did, but not in practice.
There are times where it's impossible for me to play Umineko. Hence I use that time to watch some anime like Overlord or JoJo (when I'm with my cousin).
NmSo...
TLDR: FUCK YOU!
I watched the first four episodes of S2 (SHUT UP NIICHAN) and I must admit that I like the first season better for now. The lizards just don't pique my interest that much. Still an absolute enjoyable season!

I can definitely say that this is true but I can also definitely say that it isn't true either. I will let it over to you guys imagination.Don't let Purity-chan fool ya. She is everywhere, her eyes are witness to everything, and no sound escapes her ears. Truly terrifying.
![]()
It took you 1000 years to reply me, so noYou shouldn't have told me this, because now I'm expecting a Samsung S9 from you for free if you are such a great investor of Samsung, my dear high society businessman, Ahmad.
![]()

I am shyHey that looks not bad. Keep me posted on your progress!![]()
It took you 1000 years to reply me, so no![]()
Suuuureeeee...I am shy
![]()
![]()
