Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I did that once, remember? Came out on day 1, I think that was the day were I was a Mason and xnut was also a Mason and was about to be killed and I had to come out to keep the others from lynching him and shit. And in another game, or it was the same one, I tried to get everyone to claim a role and then get through everyone one by one. After all our biggest advantage as townies are our numbers and once they dwindle down, the Mafia got problems with their fake roles trying to create fake infos.
Only two newbies? Then either only one of them is in the Mafia or both are townies. Ofc there is the rare chance that both are Mafia/third party, but I doubt the hosts would be that unfair. Newbies are best put in groups, so either Mafia or Townie. Then ofc there are the other "newbies" shinobi, Juviii and Elusia, with one game on their belts it is likely that they might be given a more challenging role. And they do know more about Mafia rules as well as "Mafia Common Sense", so I would rather take one of those three. Juviii already got a vote on, right? Let's add some more to that and see what's happening?
No, that game only had very few early claimers. What I mean is a game where everyone claims a role day 1 and we already have the role list so we pressure/vote for certain roles and see how it develops. Would need some testing.

Sure go for Juviii. She weirdly counter-voted Gryff so there’s something to it at least.
My vote‘s locked already due to being a bit too hasty though.

Why me what? o.o
Was supposed to fuse with my previous post to Elusia but people posted. Why she finds you suspicious.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Was supposed to fuse with my previous post to Elusia but people posted. Why she finds you suspicious.
What? I find Asako suspicious not Farfalla.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What? I find Asako suspicious not Farfalla.
Ah, derped while reading your post, nevermind :fail
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Though I do see the possibility of James and Asako being in the same team :awe At least if one of them ever shows as mafia down the road it‘s possible that the other one is too.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ah, derped while reading your post, nevermind :fail
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Though I do see the possibility of James and Asako being in the same team :awe At least if one of them ever shows as mafia down the road it‘s possible that the other one is too.
Interesting...
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Jeez @James Rye, you can always ask, you know? :arf
Qrow really doesn't like Winter... :teehee

Role hint: my role doesn't fit my character but kinda fits one of the main girls instead.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Anyway, I would suggest that when giving hints it doesn't go to "active-passive" and then go mute, like its almost always done.
Hint: My role is active.
:oh

^And that goes for everyone that ignored me too btw.

Demon looks not talkative, but in the last games that he was like that he ended up being townie so Idk. WYIS looks weird, but when he's weird he also ends up being townie so... :XD
Still Im keeping five eyes on all these simple "active" role claims. I've been thinking there's most probably a Santa in the game.

@Emperor Spriggan @Lady pompom Can the owner of the relic use its power to protect himself like the Ultis from the OW game?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
:oh

^And that goes for everyone that ignored me too btw.

Demon looks not talkative, but in the last games that he was like that he ended up being townie so Idk. WYIS looks weird, but when he's weird he also ends up being townie so... :XD
Still Im keeping five eyes on all these simple "active" role claims. I've been thinking there's most probably a Santa in the game.

@Emperor Spriggan @Lady pompom Can the owner of the relic use its power to protect himself like the Ultis from the OW game?
I won't say more than that. And I don't remember you giving a hint. I believe that saying if the role is active or passive is much better than "It fits my character" which is very subjective and can be twisted by players.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
my Hint is: Passive,not a fan of it :oh
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Thanks, I guess? But I don't know, if I can really trust your word on that... xD
Well, in this game you usually die sooner or earlier. There were few games where more than ten people stood alive at the end of the match.^^
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Did I just get 2 votes for talking about cleavage?....

I'm not really surprised.. just disappointed. :cookiestare
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I won't say more than that. And I don't remember you giving a hint. I believe that saying if the role is active or passive is much better than "It fits my character" which is very subjective and can be twisted by players.
I said my role is not a stressful one, which already crosses a bunch of list.
I get that people like to be secretive about their roles, even if they have shitty roles in the end. But I will always trust more people whose hint doesn't make much sense at first but later ties up well than people that give clear simple, short hints to later reveal weird convenient claims.

Anyway Im not voting you because you missed last game, and it would be a shame you get zasz'd. :p
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Besides that, nothing about today seems too notable to me so I don't have much to offer (Day 1 still sucks)

I can give you a hint though: My role one of the more underrated active roles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*Role is
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
I said my role is not a stressful one, which already crosses a bunch of list.
I get that people like to be secretive about their roles, even if they have shitty roles in the end. But I will always trust more people whose hint doesn't make much sense at first but later ties up well than people that give clear simple, short hints to later reveal weird convenient claims.

Anyway Im not voting you because you missed last game, and it would be a shame you get zasz'd. :p
Heh, I find that it's easier to twist things with these kind of hints.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And about your roled I actually don't see how it crosses many. Many people are going to interpret this differently. In my mind it means you are not something like Bodyguard or Freeman. Even being Doc or Det can be stressful because you don't know your sanity.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We still got more than 20 votes to cover in 5 hours. And I think lots of people have yet to post three times. I will change my vote from Zirconium to Takuan since Takuan has yet to give a hint and usually one first-timer often ends up being Mafia though it sucks to lynch a first-timer on the first day. I remember a newbie who made a mistake on day 1 about his mafia role and immediately got lynched because of that. That was a bit sad. One locked vote wont kill Takuan but might make him talk. Plus in five hours I might be in a game so it is possible I won't be around to change my vote shortly before the game ends.
Therefor Votelock Takuan.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Essentially anybody who says much of anything on D1 in a quiet game like this is going to be called out. Now I won't be around for the end of this phase, so I'll vote now.

Votekill Arjuna

Not much to go on today of course. I think this is a good precautionary measure.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So, Gry might have been targeted by a Politician or Gambler?
that was exactly my thought, also xad voted son exactly 2 minutes before gry vote change (might be a kind of hint). #87
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
updated recap on process btw :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top