Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Hello there! Pretty busy day here, hopefully i'm not late :allthe gonna have a lot of catching up to do, as i see this thread is already getting spamed pretty hard !

Alright so i'm Raven apparently. Cool. (No idea who she is, hope she's a guud gurl)
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yawn, back form my nap and what I find?
Many choices for a bandwagon. :kappa
Still, WYIS keeps my vote.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You are Mafia aren't you? I can tell.
Or maybe not, I forgot about that Speed Game. Asako could be a mafia diverging attention at the early part of the day but in that case she would still be a newbie mafia... Its a weird behaviour for a newbie.

Still Votekill Asako, but I dont trust you Demon. I'll be here for the final moments of the day.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Asako and Demon are probably both mafias from different groups.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Ok, just changed my avatar to Raven. Anyway, who to vote against now....
Apparently @James Rye voted against me so.... Votekill James Rye

Yeah i know it's kinda immature but eh. I just don't know who to vote against.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Or maybe not, I forgot about that Speed Game. Asako could be a mafia diverging attention at the early part of the day but in that case she would still be a newbie mafia... Its a weird behaviour for a newbie.

Still Votekill Asako, but I dont trust you Demon. I'll be here for the final moments of the day.
??? Why did you vote for her?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Asako and Demon are probably both mafias from different groups.
Demon being Mafia has basically become a meme....
Just like me. :kappa
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But I'm still active in the game just not that active like the last because I have way more important
I woke up and you were top poster with almost the doubt amount of the second top one. Time/activity wasnt the issue we were taking about, but I think Gryff explained it better than me. A sec and I'll quote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Asako is also one to look out for imo, her play in this game vs. last game is different. Willingly giving hints and trying to go with the flow of the game as opposed to now where there has just been theme talk.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
??? Why did you vote for her?
Because I also think that she could be mafia? I think like Gry though, you could be another Mafia or TP. What do you think about what I said earlier, about there existing a Santa?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
The "true" newbies are @Zirconium and @Takuan.
I definitely am a newbie, and as such i have a question (expect a lot from me <_>)

Hello everybody. My character looks like he knows a lot, which is very unfitting since I'm a townie again :bored
Concerning my role... Randomizer wasn't such an arse this time, I suppose. Even though it tries to get me killed every time. :derp So yeah, it's an active one.
So we're allowed to straight up tell our role in the thread? I'm expecting a lot of lies and bullshit for sure, but everyone is allowed to tell about his role, right?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu


We hosts have an important message to give to the players: among the roles chosen to this game, there are some new ones that had never been tested, we advise keeping an eye on the thread of new role and rules suggestion

​
Since they aren't in the rule thread, I assume, what description should we trust for them, then? :emocat Latest ones?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So we're allowed to straight up tell our role in the thread? I'm expecting a lot of lies and bullshit for sure, but everyone is allowed to tell about his role, right?
Kinda. Some roles don't allow you to, but you get that mentioned in your initial PM, along with the other role details. I'm assuming that wasnt the case for you, based on your question, so you should be able to share it if you feel like it.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Since they aren't in the rule thread, I assume, what description should we trust for them, then? :emocat Latest ones?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kinda. Some roles don't allow you to, but you get that mentioned in your initial PM, along with the other role details. I'm assuming that wasnt the case for you, based on your question, so you should be able to share it if you feel like it.
Have fun checking the latest pages.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Because I also think that she could be mafia? I think like Gry though, you could be another Mafia or TP. What do you think about what I said earlier, about there existing a Santa?
So you agree with me. What surprised the most is that you quickly voted after my post. I don't find it necessary to say that you don't trust me. It's D1 after all.



We hosts have an important message to give to the players: among the roles chosen to this game, there are some new ones that had never been tested, we advise keeping an eye on the thread of new role and rules suggestion

​
Hm, the list is long. Can you at least reveal which ones? Or it'll be too easy for Mafia to claim roles.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I woke up and you were top poster with almost the doubt amount of the second top one. Time/activity wasnt the issue we were taking about, but I think Gryff explained it better than me. A sec and I'll quote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The main reason why I'm not really playing like before is because I'm taking @Lambu advice to not really give much hints that they gave me when they were a host in the last game when I mess up with my active/ passive hints with the BK especially in the first day and other then that I don't know what to say but if I had to suspect someone other that the mafia lord that became a meme then it grysun and I kinda trust you.
You can confirm this if you want lambu.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
The main reason why I'm not really playing like before is because I'm taking @Lambu advice to not really give much hints that they gave me when they were a host in the last game when I mess up with my active/ passive hints with the BK especially in the first day and other then that I don't know what to say but if I had to suspect someone other that the mafia lord that became a meme then it grysun and I kinda trust you.
You can confirm this if you want lambu.
On the other hand, we have players like James and Gry who think early reveals would make things easier for Town. And these two played more games than Lambu. Why trust Lambu over these two?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
On the other hand, we have players like James and Gry who think early reveals would make things easier for Town. And these two played more games than Lambu. Why trust Lambu over these two?
How the hell do i know who played more games I don't look at each game, just lambu was the first one that gave me an advice and they're a host at the time so yeah.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top