Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,186
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
How the hell do know who played more games I don't look at each game, just lambu was the first one that gave me an advice and they're a host at the time so yeah.
Well, you can't prove that. It's easy to do after all.

Did you give a hint? I don't see one on Erin's list.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom


We hosts have an important message to give to the players: among the roles chosen to this game, there are some new ones that had never been tested, we advise keeping an eye on the thread of new role and rules suggestion

​
Can you even do that? Afaik roles need to be added to the role list and it made known that they’re being tested in the game. Just saying there‘s a new role among the suggested ones in the other thread doesn‘t cut it. At least that‘s how it was ever since Santa‘s inclusion in game ~47

@Farfalla you played many games. Has there ever been new role additions for which players aren‘t told which ones they are? I don‘t think so.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Since he hasn't said much about his role yet.
Votekill Arjuna
What kind of illogic is this?I was studying and so couldn't become online.

In a hypothetical situation if i be lynched and when i am revealed town I bet everyone will come after you and Spirit.

Especially you for voting me basis on lulz reason.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Kinda. Some roles don't allow you to, but you get that mentioned in your initial PM, along with the other role details. I'm assuming that wasnt the case for you, based on your question, so you should be able to share it if you feel like it.
Thanks for the answer. So apparently i just gave a clue about my role, by asking this question. Alright, great start Takuan, keep it up!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So we're allowed to straight up tell our role in the thread? I'm expecting a lot of lies and bullshit for sure, but everyone is allowed to tell about his role, right?
The only roles that aren't allowed to be claimed are roles that have Day Actions. Stuff like vigilante, noble etc. Everything else is allowed. You may hint towards what your role is, or reveal it outright, or lie about it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But wasn‘t your previous vote on Juviii and not Zirconium? Idk if Takuan was even in this thread yet, he hasn‘t changed his avi yet either. Could end up being the obligatory inactivity hostkill.
Lol, you're right. I wrote that after Zirconium's hint, guess I thought that he was the one I tried to get a hint out of him with a vote on his name. If Takuan ends up a hostkill, which probably won't happen as he finally changed his avi and posted something, then let's hope he is an inactive Mafia role.

Asako and Demon are probably both mafias from different groups.
If that is truly the case we should have three kills at least in night 1 as there is certainly a third party as well in this game. And it is likely that it is a killing one. Expect ofc it is the Mentor again looking for a Mentee first.

Ok, just changed my avatar to Raven. Anyway, who to vote against now....
Apparently @James Rye voted against me so.... Votekill James Rye

Yeah i know it's kinda immature but eh. I just don't know who to vote against.
Nah, this is a good choice. Voting against somebody who voted for you first is a reasonable reaction and does not make you suspicious. Ofc if you could give us a hint what your role is, then you would be even less of a suspect. :)



We hosts have an important message to give to the players: among the roles chosen to this game, there are some new ones that had never been tested, we advise keeping an eye on the thread of new role and rules suggestion

​
Shapeshifter? Is it the Shapeshifter who's kills are hidden till the killed are targeted by any other kind of action? Or the Old Cat Lady? or the Mafia Apprentice V2? Or all three together and some more??? 8D
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, you can't prove that. It's easy to do after all.

Did you give a hint? I don't see one on Erin's list.
She said passive only, serves you well <_>
Can you even do that? Afaik roles need to be added to the role list and it made known that they’re being tested in the game. Just saying there‘s a new role among the suggested ones in the other thread doesn‘t cut it. At least that‘s how it was ever since Santa‘s inclusion in game ~47

@Farfalla you played many games. Has there ever been new role additions for which players aren‘t told which ones they are? I don‘t think so.
Hm... Evil would announce in posts inside the game whenever he was adding a new role. I believe others have edited the Game Rules thread with new roles even if they wouldn't mention that inside the game. I don't recall seeing someone using a new role that hasn't been informed either inside the game or thru the Rules thread, but I've seen people using roles differently from what it was written about them in the rules. Not a fan of any of those things, but oh well.
Thanks for the answer. So apparently i just gave a clue about my role, by asking this question. Alright, great start Takuan, keep it up!
Could you say more, tho? D: Only a small amount of roles can't be disclosured (like 3 or something?).
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But in any case,
Votekill Demon for now.
For the record, Demon, I meant the game I was SK. Only you, Holt and me said we were simply active. Vand had a problem with that, in the end we were all (the 3 of us) non townies, if I'm not mistaken. You've been saying more than just that ever since, but now you went back to that MO (right after the speed mafia game, where you just said 'passive' as well, and was also mafia). Finally, I don't want people to feel encouraged by you and Vand saying just those, and end up sharing nothing as well, specially after that past exchange (and yeah, Vand, your other 'hints' are good for nothing, imo, I can't even call them hints at all).
I don't think I've ever said so much about my role on D1 before, actually. :p You just need to figure out what I'm talking about. But there's no need yet, if you feel like believing me.

Votekill Demonspeed.
 

Zirconium

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2017
Messages
86
Reaction score
934
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
What kind of illogic is this?I was studying and so couldn't become online.
I can completely understand. It wasn't anything personal. I also just based my opinion on people who got the most votes and randomly went for you in the end.
Besides, you posted a few times today in this thread before, didn't you? However, you didn't say anything about your role in those posts until just now.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I can completely understand. It wasn't anything personal. I also just based my opinion on people who got the most votes and randomly went for you in the end.
Besides, you posted a few times today in this thread before, didn't you? However, you didn't say anything about your role in those posts until just now.
Relax I no you aren't personal. We are just playing games and think our interactions in game universe only.

I didn't say my hint only because no body asked me.Just a min will you keep your vote on me?Otherwise I need to tie it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
After checking the latest roles suggestions it is possible that we might have a Beauty as 3rd role which is sort of like the Mentor but picks two people who become each other rival and have to get the other one killed without revealing that they are rivals. The one who lives gets his role changed into "Beauty's Lover" and it changes Beauty's role as well as she becomes a poison killer whereas the Lover becomes her protector. Maybe the hosts liked the role because its name fits this Game alot due having lots of beautiful girls in it?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So you agree with me. What surprised the most is that you quickly voted after my post. I don't find it necessary to say that you don't trust me. It's D1 after all.
Why do you keep ignoring my question! :XD Geez Im almost willing to lock on you right away.

The main reason why I'm not really playing like before is because I'm taking @Lambu advice to not really give much hints that they gave me when they were a host in the last game when I mess up with my active/ passive hints with the BK especially in the first day and other then that I don't know what to say but if I had to suspect someone other that the mafia lord that became a meme then it grysun and I kinda trust you.
You can confirm this if you want lambu.
Yeah, at the time I commented you that not revealing much on D1 is usually better (against common opinion). Still that you have to say something is a given, and that something has to be relevant to the role you have. Not like the typical player that moves in the shadows the whole game to reveal on Day 5 he's a Restless Spirit lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As for the newer role, I guess Pom and Empi included some of the three "approved" roles: Old Cat Lady, Shapeshifter, Mafia Apprentice. I dont think they would test a random role like that, though it would be better if they clarify it. :p
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
After checking the latest roles suggestions it is possible that we might have a Beauty as 3rd role which is sort of like the Mentor but picks two people who become each other rival and have to get the other one killed without revealing that they are rivals. The one who lives gets his role changed into "Beauty's Lover" and it changes Beauty's role as well as she becomes a poison killer whereas the Lover becomes her protector. Maybe the hosts liked the role because its name fits this Game alot due having lots of beautiful girls in it?
The only new role I recall approving was the Shapeshifter. If any roles had 3 approvals by 3 hosts then it should've been written in the rules thread or the opening post here if they're being tested no?
Oh well... If it's a mafia/3rd party role then they'd have to claim a townie role anyway, and if it's a new town role then that townie will have to be extremely persuasive or I'll lock my vote on him immediately. This now allows for mafia to fish out a new role from the other thread to claim, and I'll certainly watch out for that. Until I die that is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
2 and a half hours left eh? This will be fun.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why do you keep ignoring my question! :XD Geez Im almost willing to lock on you right away.
You mean your question about a Santa? Maybe there is one, maybe not. But I prefer to think there is no Santa for now.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
@Arjuna
Why did you go after Zirconium only? You had 2 other people vote for you and didn't bother to go after them. One was random and the other was a "precautionary measure", how is that any different than "no role hint yet?"

Veteran Mafia trying to peer pressure a new player perhaps :rolleyes:

Also doesn't your hint imply an active role, not passive?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Lambu Yeah, it is possibly one of those three or all three together, a new Townie, a new Mafia and a new 3rd role. Would be a nice mix. Hey, anyone think Takuna might have one of the three new roles which is why he asked as he couldn't find their info on the roles section? <.<

Also we are still missing 6 votes. Vote already, people!
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You mean your question about a Santa? Maybe there is one, maybe not. But I prefer to think there is no Santa for now.
I see... I mean, you are a pretty good player but you would ignore that this Relic of "Choice" for TPs fits the best with Santa Claus.

I thought it a lot and I would bet money on Santa being able to choose the present he wants to send if he gets the relic. That name fits the best with it and it reminds me of the conversations with Pompom in the SnK game, when we wanted to give that power to Santa.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Too many choices and the top contenders are Demon and Arjuna :hmm
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
even after reading all this I'm not sure of anything, i don't want to hurt anyone but I need to vote

VoteKill xi0

there!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top