Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Arjuna/Jaune x 3 >>>>>>(Erinyes/Pyrrha, WithYouInSpirit/Ruby, Zirconium/Sun)
Demonspeed/James x 3>>>>>>
​
I’m just looking at the list
With Daws and WYIS close behind. A single vote on them and suddenly we have a low vote level threesome. 3 votes is nothing with 26 votes. If one of those four happen to be Mafia, their buddies can easily protect them with a single vote. If the Mafia Gambler is in-game then he can force a change too to protect his buddy and make somebody else look suspicious at the same time.
This is true.


Are you not satisfied with those two?
They leave a little to be desired. :fan
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Oh dayuuuum, i'm already being investigated ! I didn't expect that xD maybe that's because i didn't give any hint about my role, well i'm sorry anyway, i don't really know what i should or should say, especially the first day. I didn't expect everyone to openly talk about their roles or ask others. I'll get used to it eventually i hope.

Anyway yeah, as @Gryffindor said, i gave a hint earlier (albeit not intentionally) that my role doesn't have a day action. Also, i'm completely clueless about these new roles you're talking about; i should check that out later, when i get more time.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
1) That random vote is part of the reason you're tied at the top.

2) Yes, because at that moment, voting him tied you and him along with Daws with most votes. Yet that doesn't really answer why you didn't bother to engage him in conversation while you chose to do so to Zirconium.
And that doesn't explain why you asked her if she was going to keep her vote on you


3) If you say so
Because if you go back in the thread you will see I said


I am not sure whom to vote.Maybe I will place a random vote.

(Though Spirit and Demon looks suspicious)
After that Wyis and Demon started accusing me.Especially Wyis who placed a vote on me,So naturally i will suspect him because he was paranoid.

Secondly,Zirconium placed a vote on me on a silly reason,no asked me for my hint before so I didn't reveal it.

And Gruff you are a veteran mafia member too,why protect Zirconium unless he is your partner.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Btw isn't it pretty risky for you to claim a role you never had before Farf? I'm sure if someone went back to check all your previous games they could quite reduce the number of roles possible for you.
Nah, there's still a good amount left, from old and new roles, as surprisingly as it sounds. My hint is good enough for people not to feel I could be using it to have margin to escape later but also not to allow the scum to narrow down what I am - and what others could be as well, by elimination. Also, if they wanna have the trouble of checking around 50 games, I do hope they spent their night phase like that and reach my dead end '-'
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh dayuuuum, i'm already being investigated ! I didn't expect that xD maybe that's because i didn't give any hint about my role, well i'm sorry anyway, i don't really know what i should or should say, especially the first day. I didn't expect everyone to openly talk about their roles or ask others. I'll get used to it eventually i hope.

Anyway yeah, as @Gryffindor said, i gave a hint earlier (albeit not intentionally) that my role doesn't have a day action. Also, i'm completely clueless about these new roles you're talking about; i should check that out later, when i get more time.
Okay unless you're some twisted master at pretending to be clueless then I think we can comfortably say you're a textbook new townie.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Secondly,Zirconium placed a vote on me on a silly reason,no asked me for my hint before so I didn't reveal it.
I asked everybody to share something, like, 6h ago - you're a part of it since you hadn't by then. Plus, you've played this enough to know how those go. You seemed to be intentionally passive about it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Haven't all of Arjuna's mafia claims been passive roles?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Though the only time I recall him being so defensive and arguing with people is when he was town in the ace attorney game.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Because if you go back in the thread you will see I said




After that Wyis and Demon started accusing me.Especially Wyis who placed a vote on me,So naturally i will suspect him because he was paranoid.

Secondly,Zirconium placed a vote on me on a silly reason,no asked me for my hint before so I didn't reveal it.

And Gruff you are a veteran mafia member too,why protect Zirconium unless he is your partner.
But you only said they were suspicious because other players were accusing them, which is WYIS brought up the point that you tend to latch on to the choices of veteran players or something along those lines.
So just because someone suspects you, that makes them paranoid?
Whether you think her reason was silly or not is irrelevant, as her reason was hardly any different than WYIS. Tell me how "precautionary measure" is better than "voting because no hint"
And yes, Farfalla tagged you and two others, you lurked the thread, then dipped. Plus you don't need to be asked, lulz.

I'm not protecting her, I just found it odd that you got worked up against her and didn't do so against players with more experience.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Arjuna, gotta agree with Gryff that your role claim is confusing. Do you have a night action or not?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Role *hint*, but yeah.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Arjuna, gotta agree with Gryff that your role claim is confusing. Do you have a night action or not?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Role *hint*, but yeah.
Passive and usable at night could mean a passive role that only works during the night? Which would be, what, only Bulletproof and PGO? A very weird thing to say.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I asked everybody to share something, like, 6h ago - you're a part of it since you hadn't by then. Plus, you've played this enough to know how those go. You seemed to be intentionally passive about it.
You tagged me in 8.10 pm IST.And i wasn't online that time.

After coming I replied to you.

But you only said they were suspicious because other players were accusing them, which is WYIS brought up the point that you tend to latch on to the choices of veteran players or something along those lines.
So just because someone suspects you, that makes them paranoid?
Whether you think her reason was silly or not is irrelevant, as her reason was hardly any different than WYIS. Tell me how "precautionary measure" is better than "voting because no hint"
And yes, Farfalla tagged you and two others, you lurked the thread, then dipped. Plus you don't need to be asked, lulz.

I'm not protecting her, I just found it odd that you got worked up against her and didn't do so against players with more experience.
But Spirit suspected me only when i suspected him.If he was suspicious of me since the start why didn't he mention it before?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Votekill crescent placeholder vote. Don't know when I will get out of work. Close to 10 hours instead of the scheduled 5
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
About the new roles

Okay, so we didn't know we needed to tell exactly the roles, pardon our inexperience. The new roles are now added to the opening post under the players' list, so you can check the descriptions of those roles on the suggestion thread. The shapeshifter and shuffler are still in test, so after the game we'd like to listen to which changes could be added to those roles or about their functioning.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,367
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think he said it activates at night, not that it's usable at night. I think he tried to give more hints but in the end saying that it activates at night is nothing really. That's how passive roles are.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Also we are still missing 6 votes. Vote already, people!
Sorry, I just arrived to my house and it's already super late. I really need to sleep afterwards :bedtime

At first I was suspicious of Asako for reasons people already said but it died down. Now, I'm just gonna do a random vote.

Votekill Xi0
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
You tagged me in 8.10 pm IST.And i wasn't online that time.

After coming I replied to you.


But Spirit suspected me only when i suspected him.If he was suspicious of me since the start why didn't he mention it before?
I don't know. Ask him lol. If I had to assume why its because you suspected him and he thought your reasoning was that "you latch on to veteran player votes".

By the way, you're not answering all my questions:rolleyes:.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Basically a ganging upon me .

Okay my list If I get lynched and when I am revealed to be Townie pls keep this in mind

My suspects
WYIS
Daws
Gryff-(behaving like a Slytherin here)

And either between Crescent or Asako(though Asako doesn't appear that suspicious)

Demon

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think he said it activates at night, not that it's usable at night. I think he tried to give more hints but in the end saying that it activates at night is nothing really. That's how passive roles are.
It does. Cause some passive roles could also work during the day, so saying it's only a night thing narrows down the options.
I also got it as something like a PGO, due to the word "activates", so the hint itself didn't bug me.
Sorry, I just arrived to my house and it's already super late. I really need to sleep afterwards :bedtime

At first I was suspicious of Asako for reasons people already said but it died down. Now, I'm just gonna do a random vote.

Votekill Xi0
Well... you suspect Asako and yet place a second random vote on Gary, putting him close to the chopblock, as the voting stands. I'd vote for Gary myself, since imo it was weird how he also gave no hints, also didn't check on people, and used his actions/posts to argue with the hosts on matters that seem silly to me. Thought that was some diverson from the game itself, while filling his quota. But your vote sounds quite weird to me, tbh, since others had no votes and it would make more sense to go for someone like that if you wanted to play safe.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
On one hand, I'm a bit sad that the hosts revealed which roles are the new ones, since I liked not knowing what to expect... On the other hand...

You added SHUFFLER??? :eek:
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
About the new roles

Okay, so we didn't know we needed to tell exactly the roles, pardon our inexperience. The new roles are now added to the opening post under the players' list, so you can check the descriptions of those roles on the suggestion thread. The shapeshifter and shuffler are still in test, so after the game we'd like to listen to which changes could be added to those roles or about their functioning.
Shapeshifter is interesting, and it's the right kind of game to test it. However, the Shuffler hasn't been approved by anyone :XD From what I can see it was a random suggestion by someone among many other suggestions.

You've already started the game so nothing that can be done about that now, but yeah this is a bit concerning. Especially since Shuffler is the most game affecting role I've ever seen :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The shuffler could screw over everything. At some point we'll have to delete the entire hint list :lmao

If I was the Shuffler I'd claim immediately, since I heavily doubt any mafia will wanna touch that. Though every player who's not satisfied with his role could just bandwagon lynch him to force a game reset.

Idk about this, I certainly remember why I'd never approve this role.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top