Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I need to hop, hopefully am back in 1 or 2 hours before I have to go to work.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I can give more hints even today, but I am not going to just reveal when the others are not.
Those are the exact same words you used in the Attack on Titan game. And you were mafia there. If everyone thinks "I won't reveal if others will not" then nobody is going to reveal. You're just abusing that fact. And your hint is the same hint many others said, and you're only marginally better that the few who hinted nothing like xi0.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hm I have a feeling that Asako and James are in the same mafia. Likely red, with Demon being orange. This theorycrafting is fun :awe
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,068
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
oh my, just checked back the shapeshifter role, it could be entertaining, game enjoyment wise i guess, but so scary & confusing, it means if his kill succeeded theres already some dead player illusion, unless his kill failed for various reasons.
I need to reread carefully back but seems to me there s very likely a politician (or a gambler)

Shapeshifter (3rd Role)
A cowardly and weak creature, using his Illusions to hide its true form as the latest victim it has killed. When the Shapeshifter hides behind a victim, he tries to kill him in the same night phase and lets an Illusion takes his place, so that nobody is aware this person is missing. In other words, the Shapeshifter player and his Victims continue to be in the game despite the Victims actually being dead. The Shapeshifter has to hide&kill behind a new Target each night. If his Illusions are half of the remaining players, he wins the game. If the Shapeshifter dies, all Illusions shatter at once.


will update the list asap,
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm not at the risk of anything because I did no such thing. Gry made the assumption it was Relic-related. I neither denied or confirmed.
Don't you start getting me in trouble now.

That aside, what are your thoughts about our talk whether confirming me now is a good idea or not? And what do you think about the fact you're most likely gonna be killed at night by the mafia with the Janitor.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well I'm thinking whether or not I would outright reveal my role... but I have a bad feeling that I'll get killed. All I can say are that it's a night role and I used it last night.
Hm, your previous hint was that you like your role and it fits you well. To be honest I already have my own guess about your role, but if I'm right then I don't think you should reveal. The gain is much too small compared to the loss, so to say. That is, if my guess about you is correct.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Those are the exact same words you used in the Attack on Titan game. And you were mafia there. If everyone thinks "I won't reveal if others will not" then nobody is going to reveal. You're just abusing that fact. And your hint is the same hint many others said, and you're only marginally better that the few who hinted nothing like xi0.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hm I have a feeling that Asako and James are in the same mafia. Likely red, with Demon being orange. This theorycrafting is fun :awe
Did I? Maybe. I don't remember. But as I said, you can try to get me lynched if you want. I didn't say I will reveal my role, I said I can give more hints. I don't see what makes me more suspicious than most. All that investigation work is something all Townies have to do.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Then do it \o/
What about you?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
oh my, just checked back the shapeshifter role, it could be entertaining, game enjoyment wise i guess, but so scary & confusing, it means if his kill succeeded theres already some dead player illusion, unless his kill failed for various reasons.
I need to reread carefully back but seems to me there s very likely a politician (or a gambler)
Oh? I don't know anything about Politician/Gambler, but what I can tell you from experience as a host is that a Gambler is a very nice role for a host. It's helpful when balancing, as it's not too strong but not too weak either, and it opens mafia a lot more strategies. Especially in 2-mafia games with lots of players like this one I can easily imagine there being a Gambler in this game for one or even both teams. Not sure if you noticed, but Gambler is used very often ever since he was included as a role not too long ago. That's the reason why, it's just a nice role to work with when balancing and creating teams.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You right @James Rye it's not a cool role that are actually useful, I mean by that information related role.
I will give a list of what my role may be but I honestly feel like I gave way to much information, well it not like my role is important anyways but it will be a problem to the other that either lynch me or kill me.






Did I just say what my role is...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That aside, what are your thoughts about our talk whether confirming me now is a good idea or not? And what do you think about the fact you're most likely gonna be killed at night by the mafia with the Janitor.
We're pretty early in the game, we have a lot of characters and there's still nothing happening in the day. I know a lot about you in this game, the thing is, you're just not confirmed for me. If it looks like I'm going to be killed/lynched, I'm gonna throw out that information either way at the end of the day phase.

It's up to you, I don't know, it's still early, but I basically did the same thing just now. But it's totally up to you.

If I'm getting killed at night, well, I don't want that, obviously. As long as there is a janitor in the game I can clear shit up, which could disrupt mafia plays. Which could be important seeing we have a pretty big number of players. Regarding the other thing, I can't deny or confirm anything. But IF I had the thing some other people but definitely not me mentioned, it's in good hands. :nod
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
You right @James Rye it's not a cool role that are actually useful, I mean by that information related role.
I will give a list of what my role may be but I honestly feel like I gave way to much information, well it not like my role is important anyways but it will be a problem to the other that either lynch me or kill me.






Did I just say what my role is...
I think I got it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What about you?
Are you for real? You wanna compare my "it's a role I've never had" (after playing around 50 games) to "it's active"?
Suit yourself. You're getting my vote again today if nothing very weird happens, and if that happens, this time I'll move a campaign.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Hm, your previous hint was that you like your role and it fits you well. To be honest I already have my own guess about your role, but if I'm right then I don't think you should reveal. The gain is much too small compared to the loss, so to say. That is, if my guess about you is correct.
I figured that someone will eventually pick up on what role I have so if what you said is true, then I shouldn't reveal everything about it.

Even though I do like it, I admit that, I still have a bad feeling about it. But if I can use it right, I'll be able to get through without getting killed.
You right @James Rye it's not a cool role that are actually useful, I mean by that information related role.
I will give a list of what my role may be but I honestly feel like I gave way to much information, well it not like my role is important anyways but it will be a problem to the other that either lynch me or kill me.






Did I just say what my role is...
:huh:
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Weren't we all suspecting James last DP?And Daws.

Btw did Daws post this DP yet?We need to know what Daws says.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Are you for real? You wanna compare my "it's a role I've never had" (after playing around 50 games) to "it's active"?
Suit yourself. You're getting my vote again today if nothing very weird happens, and if that happens, this time I'll move a campaign.
What's wrong with asking? You and Gry are the only ones complaining about hints like "Active or passive". You are in no better position than me. And with more than 50 games, it might be even harder to find out what your role is.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Regarding the other thing, I can't deny or confirm anything. But IF I had the thing some other people but definitely not me mentioned, it's in good hands. :nod
In theory if you had what I thought you did, how would you know if it's in good hands? It has to be passed on after usage, and so far we got no confirmed townies. And I didn't get it either :nono
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are you for real? You wanna compare my "it's a role I've never had" (after playing around 50 games) to "it's active"?
Suit yourself. You're getting my vote again today if nothing very weird happens, and if that happens, this time I'll move a campaign.
Can we just have Demon lock on Asako, if she's lying we got a mafia, if not we got a mafia too :pogchamp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You right @James Rye it's not a cool role that are actually useful, I mean by that information related role.
I will give a list of what my role may be but I honestly feel like I gave way to much information, well it not like my role is important anyways but it will be a problem to the other that either lynch me or kill me.






Did I just say what my role is...
That's the same move I made as mafia and you're ignoring my quote where I confront you with that. And I don't mean the role claim - I mean feeding in people with enough for them to reach a handfull of options only + making them afraid of killing me, in order to have them off my back. It looks like that was handed in to you during the night phase by someone that had seen it, sorry. Are you avoiding this discussion?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Weren't we all suspecting James last DP?And Daws.

Btw did Daws post this DP yet?We need to know what Daws says.
Did we? i don't recall anything about James. Daws was just his usual self, odds of being mafia and town are pretty much the same with him right now. Though @SonOfDaws should come and chat with us some more :clingy
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Did we? i don't recall anything about James. Daws was just his usual self, odds of being mafia and town are pretty much the same with him right now. Though @SonOfDaws should come and chat with us some more :clingy
I agree.But weren't some players dead set that Asako and James are in league.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top