Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And now Tommy ignores my post where I say his story is inconsistent '_' this is gonna be a long Day 2...

I never tried to bait you. I simply don't understand why you are so fixated on me. Gry is the one who usually says early reveals are better and I used this to get more info about his role. He is unwilling to give hints because he feels safe. Why are you ignoring him but decide to focus on me? You and him are getting along surprisingly well this game.
'Cause him saying he doesn't get results from the hosts also gives him a smaller margin to lie about his role later on than your "hint", and cornering people later is one of the purposes of mapping hints quite early. Why are you doing this? @.@ You've played this enough to not have me providing you those silly answers.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
And now Tommy ignores my post where I say his story is inconsistent '_' this is gonna be a long Day 2...
I wasn't ignoring it on purpose. But there's just so much I can say in theory.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What the fuck. Why me? :lmao
Because I wanna live! <_> At least so long as to see Demon burned at the stake after making some funny claim :awe

Ofc I'd rather you survive and they kill some random person, but we have 3 killing parties, and someone of us is already dead. The odds of them not killing one of the only claimed(and somewhat confirmed) people is rather slim. I wish we got rid of the Shapeshifter at least... Since mafia most likely cannot do that, due to him being mostly night immune.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait sorry.... I worded out wrong.... :fail
It's actually a protecting role. What the hell is wrong with me?
Okay, now I'm in disbelief again. You contradict yourself like that? :hmm How could you mistake a protecting role with a blocking role?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
That's the same move I made as mafia and you're ignoring my quote where I confront you with that. And I don't mean the role claim - I mean feeding in people with enough for them to reach a handfull of options only + making them afraid of killing me, in order to have them off my back. It looks like that was handed in to you during the night phase by someone that had seen it, sorry. Are you avoiding this discussion?
Well I'm just saying what my role is, and you're saying right now is a seriously risky move if I did that as a mafia especially if they were someone that actually did it and you just said that you did do it as a mafia and for someone that is still a noob ismafia even more if a reason.
I mean I got used to being distrusted in the first days I guess :feelsbadman

If there a det or a BK ( that I think there is and who ) who can just investigate me, do it.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
@GrySun
I think I already gave too much hints at this point. Liked it and suits me, night role and a protecting role (Big mistake there in that last post and still facepalming after what I just said :fail). People will know what I have at this point if they haven't already.

And I'm pretty sure you're still mad at me over that one game :nomoar
But I am more talkative now because I'm getting used to the whole game.

And I didn't contradict myself in there. I just made a huge mistake.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, you built a whole theoretical story "that could have happened" to meet an impossible outcome '-' So why would you do it in the first place?
Xad is confusing me a bit, but I doubt he's lying. If someone else had that relic they could easily come out, challenge his claim and give us a free mafia lynch here. I don't think he'd use the game specific rules to present us a lie. That's far too daring for Xad to do if he was mafia.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
And now Tommy ignores my post where I say his story is inconsistent '_' this is gonna be a long Day 2...


'Cause him saying he doesn't get results from the hosts also gives him a smaller margin to lie about his role later on than your "hint", and cornering people later is one of the purposes of mapping hints quite early. Why are you doing this? @.@ You've played this enough to not have me providing you those silly answers.
See, the problem I have with this is that I don't agree that "having less margin to lie" somehow makes you more trustworthy D2. A good Mafia will think about a claim andtalk about it with his team. You are right to distrust me, I can't prove that I am Town. But saying it's fine to leave Gry for now doesn't make sense to me.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Bloody hate dealing with Janitors. Shapeshifter is a tough role to adjust to, but I suppose there's not much gain in theorizing that currently.

Van I kinda noticed that after demon changed vote to Spirit in the last minute, you tried to nonchalantly get Farf to switch to Gary as well. That seems weird, Cos though your vote was locked on Gary, not sure there was anything definitive to make you want someone else switch. Didn't seem like much at the time, and I didn't even see it then, but considering Spirit turned out to be boss, it does seem iffy. You also voted for spirit initially, and between them and when you switched to Gary (when spirit was now among the top votes), I'm not sure there was any substantial reason to switch targets at that point.
My first vote was on Demon, and I switched exactly for the reason I provided then: forcing someone to break a four-way tie somehow. Can't say I'm not satisfied with the result :cookiehand Not much more to say about it.

Let me finish catching up with the last few pages and I'll offer some more thoughts on today's situation.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Well, you built a whole theoretical story "that could have happened" to meet an impossible outcome '-' So why would you do it in the first place?
I was going along with the flow of the conversation. I shared as much as I could, I can't help it that that stops at the time you still want more. I can't share anything else, not even in theory. Then I would be risking penalties.. in theory of course.
Because I wanna live! <_> At least so long as to see Demon burned at the stake after making some funny claim :awe

Ofc I'd rather you survive and they kill some random person, but we have 3 killing parties, and someone of us is already dead. The odds of them not killing one of the only claimed(and somewhat confirmed) people is rather slim. I wish we got rid of the Shapeshifter at least... Since mafia most likely cannot do that, due to him being mostly night immune.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, I'm confirmed as it gets, at least, that's what I think, and like I said earlier, with this big of a number of players and a janitor in place, my role could be pretty vital for the townies. Unconfirmed kills are major disruptors for townie games. So I'd rather say we go for a person who isn't active (as usual.. :fail)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun
I think I already gave too much hints at this point. Liked it and suits me, night role and a protecting role (Big mistake there in that last post and still facepalming after what I just said :fail). People will know what I have at this point if they haven't already.

And I'm pretty sure you're still mad at me over that one game :nomoar
But I am more talkative now because I'm getting used to the whole game.

And I didn't contradict myself in there. I just made a huge mistake.
Yes a huge mistake :XD Just come out as Bodyguard then, it's literally the only role your hints fit. But that too is a very perfect non-risky mafia role to claim. And why do you think you gave "too much hints"? There's not really a big risk for you.

Idk Elu, I really like that you're talkative, but how is it possible to mistake Bodyguard for a blocking role? :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
See, the problem I have with this is that I don't agree that "having less margin to lie" somehow makes you more trustworthy D2. A good Mafia will think about a claim andtalk about it with his team. You are right to distrust me, I can't prove that I am Town. But saying it's fine to leave Gry for now doesn't make sense to me.
Oh please. If you're really town then focus on other things happening around you. Asako's weird posts, Elu's claim and mistake, etc. You are contributing nothing. And I'm most definitely a townie, so you're really just wasting everyone's time.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes a huge mistake :XD Just come out as Bodyguard then, it's literally the only role your hints fit. But that too is a very perfect non-risky mafia role to claim. And why do you think you gave "too much hints"? There's not really a big risk for you.

Idk Elu, I really like that you're talkative, but how is it possible to mistake Bodyguard for a blocking role? :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Oh please. If you're really town then focus on other things happening around you. Asako's weird posts, Elu's claim and mistake, etc. You are contributing nothing. And I'm most definitely a townie, so you're really just wasting everyone's time.
I was one of the first to ask questions to Asako while you have been focused on me more than anything and I got her hint. My vote at least led to a Mafia death yesterday. I'd say I contributed more to Town's victory than you.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Xad is confusing me a bit, but I doubt he's lying. If someone else had that relic they could easily come out, challenge his claim and give us a free mafia lynch here. I don't think he'd use the game specific rules to present us a lie. That's far too daring for Xad to do if he was mafia.
Well, we could know for sure if he'd get the penalties. Since he could still be the Investigator, I'm ok with not forcing him on that now, for the sake of playing safe.
But saying it's fine to leave Gry for now doesn't make sense to me.
I never said he's free to go, don't twist my words, I just have no reason to gun him down now.
I was going along with the flow of the conversation. I shared as much as I could, I can't help it that that stops at the time you still want more. I can't share anything else, not even in theory. Then I would be risking penalties.. in theory of course.
Tommy, you affirmed you have information on Gry. You didn't even add your "theory" shit to that. It can't be due to your role if you're an Investigator. At this point, the hosts have to be very lenient not to give you a penalty if you're the real deal. Plus, even with the "theory" bs, you never try to correct me using the same strategy you've been using up until now. Now you suddenly can't go further? The damage is alrdy done, if you ask me. But yeah, I won't force you on that for today, make your own calls, but I defo don't trust you.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Yes a huge mistake :XD Just come out as Bodyguard then, it's literally the only role your hints fit. But that too is a very perfect non-risky mafia role to claim. And why do you think you gave "too much hints"? There's not really a big risk for you.

Idk Elu, I really like that you're talkative, but how is it possible to mistake Bodyguard for a blocking role? :hmm
Outright revealing roles could potentially be targets of Mafia, and I don't rather like to be killed early off. That's why I went to the trouble of not revealing everything.

I just said it was a huge mistake... I was scrolling down through my phone and I was typing way too fast. A big disappointment for me :emocat
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@GrySun @Farfalla yeah, I've been trying to play safe with revealing the information I have. I am the investigator, but no one died so I didn't use that.

But I do know information about Gry. How, I can't tell. Why or how that is, I can't or won't say.

That's the gist of it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was one of the first to ask questions to Asako while you have been focused on me more than anything and I got her hint. My vote at least led to a Mafia death yesterday. I'd say I contributed more to Town's victory than you.
That is but a drop in the pond in such a huge game. We lost games where we lynched a bunch of mafias early, and we won games where we lynched dets and docs everywhere. What's important is all of us talking and being on the same page. Maybe I do pressure you a bit too much, but I can't help it, it's just too fun not to :awe

Alas, back to the more important stuff. Do you believe Asako's claim? What's your thoughts on James too?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Outright revealing roles could potentially be targets of Mafia, and I don't rather like to be killed early off. That's why I went to the trouble of not revealing everything.

I just said it was a huge mistake... I was scrolling down through my phone and I was typing way too fast. A big disappointment for me :emocat
Hm most of the time such mistakes end up being made by mafia, but I can give you the benefit of the doubt there.

Still, Bodyguard is a different thing. If he's revealed then mafia will most of the time ignore him, since he will die eventually anyway. So if you're really Bodyguard you wouldn't have any qualms about revealing. Nor about dying really, since Bodyguard exists so he can die. Especially if you used your role last night then that means you've accepted yourself dying for others.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I think you basically just said it if you said your role there only one other way to know information beside the role and that's the relic.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think you basically just said it if you said your role there only one other way to know information beside the role and that's the relic.
Not necessarily. Xad could also have noticed something from reading some post of mine, theoretically.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hm I'm already at like half the posts I'm allowed to post at this day. Guess I should take a break. I'd say this day is looking mighty fine. We got some interesting claims and other info. Though please make sure people like xi0, Daws, desin etc. are included in our talks more too.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Hm most of the time such mistakes end up being made by mafia, but I can give you the benefit of the doubt there.

Still, Bodyguard is a different thing. If he's revealed then mafia will most of the time ignore him, since he will die eventually anyway. So if you're really Bodyguard you wouldn't have any qualms about revealing. Nor about dying really, since Bodyguard exists so he can die. Especially if you used your role last night then that means you've accepted yourself dying for others.
I don't really believe that is the case for me. If a player is a confirmed townie then the mafia will eventually get them. Though I guess that is not for everyone to see.

And yea, I checked twice about the role...No matter what, I still get killed off either way. :emocat
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
That is but a drop in the pond in such a huge game. We lost games where we lynched a bunch of mafias early, and we won games where we lynched dets and docs everywhere. What's important is all of us talking and being on the same page. Maybe I do pressure you a bit too much, but I can't help it, it's just too fun not to :awe

Alas, back to the more important stuff. Do you believe Asako's claim? What's your thoughts on James too?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Hm most of the time such mistakes end up being made by mafia, but I can give you the benefit of the doubt there.

Still, Bodyguard is a different thing. If he's revealed then mafia will most of the time ignore him, since he will die eventually anyway. So if you're really Bodyguard you wouldn't have any qualms about revealing. Nor about dying really, since Bodyguard exists so he can die. Especially if you used your role last night then that means you've accepted yourself dying for others.
I am only talking about current achievements here, not wins or losses :hmph. I don't trust Asako, I don't trust anyone actually. If I were to vote for someone right now it would be her, but we lack info. James is always enthusiastic but he seems a bit more enthusiastic than usual to me. Maybe he got one of the new roles, or he is just happy because of the Shapeshifter is added.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top