Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@GrySun @Farfalla in the show, and correct me if I'm wrong because I haven't seen it yet..

But in the show, my character, Salem, come across a theoretical device, which gets used and she discusses this with Roman and Yang, who warned her that subjects like that should be unspoken. Scared for punishment or worse, Salem left for the Secret Council of O's, who assured her that she was well within the boundaries of what she could claim or not. She never actually told this to Roman and Yang though. She did not. Not at all. :heh

IIRC that happened, I'm not sure, but it basically mirrors what happened here today. :cookiehand Just an FYI, since I'm not sure you've seen the show. :teehee
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Idk Elu, I really like that you're talkative, but how is it possible to mistake Bodyguard for a blocking role? :hmm
I'm pretty sure I could honestly get confused about those myself :oh So I wouldn't really put it past her. Same thing for Asako in my opinion, can't really help it if that's her legit role. But I'd definitely feel safer if they were investigated, at least, either with the Relic or the good old way. Hopefully we didn't lose any Det yet...

Before anyone asks for further hints, I can say I used my role last night, and all I got is a whole lot of questions. So I wouldn't mind if some others were to come out and say whom they targeted... Even though that's probably not very wise in some cases.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Besides what was going on with myself this day, I'm completely out of the loop of the entire game.

Can someone sum up?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I'm pretty sure I could honestly get confused about those myself :oh So I wouldn't really put it past her. Same thing for Asako in my opinion, can't really help it if that's her legit role. But I'd definitely feel safer if they were investigated, at least, either with the Relic or the good old way. Hopefully we didn't lose any Det yet...
You guys can go ahead and investigate me to be sure. I'm still pretty disappointed with myself doing that but that'll at least prove that I'm a legit townie.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Farfalla I checked your previous roles and I can give another hint right now. But I want to ask you one thing before, when will you be willing to reveal more about your role? D3? D4? Never?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
A slight correction, based on something we've seen being discussed around. It's a host mistake, please forgive us for the misunderstanding :sweatbunny
"Regarding the Relic use, the person who has it decides to use it, then chooses someone else to pass it on to that night. In the event they chose to do nothing with it, we randomize and select the next player who gets it. Said player receives it at the beginning of the day phase."
Basically, you use + pass, and in the event you don't use it we decide who gets the Relic when the next day phase starts."

So sorry for the inconvenience :(​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm pretty sure I could honestly get confused about those myself :oh So I wouldn't really put it past her. Same thing for Asako in my opinion, can't really help it if that's her legit role. But I'd definitely feel safer if they were investigated, at least, either with the Relic or the good old way. Hopefully we didn't lose any Det yet...

Before anyone asks for further hints, I can say I used my role last night, and all I got is a whole lot of questions. So I wouldn't mind if some others were to come out and say whom they targeted... Even though that's probably not very wise in some cases.
Hm maybe you‘re right that it‘s a possible mistake, but it still feels off.

I don‘t understand the second part. You a role that gets back host results?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You guys can go ahead and investigate me to be sure. I'm still pretty disappointed with myself doing that but that'll at least prove that I'm a legit townie.
Or the orange Boss :rolleyes: But the more I think about it, the more I can at least appreciate how Bodyguard is able to oppose the Shapeshifter. If you don't reveal your targets (and there's definitely no need to for now), it could hinder his "town substitution" progress if you happened to save someone whose identity would be unknown to the Shapeshifter. Or at least I think that's how it works...

It would be better if you focused on those you absolutely trust to be townies, though. I always feel like it sucks to be a Bodyguard in a game with multiple killing parties.

A slight correction, based on something we've seen being discussed around. It's a host mistake, please forgive us for the misunderstanding :sweatbunny
"Regarding the Relic use, the person who has it decides to use it, then chooses someone else to pass it on to that night. In the event they chose to do nothing with it, we randomize and select the next player who gets it. Said player receives it at the beginning of the day phase."
Basically, you use + pass, and in the event you don't use it we decide who gets the Relic when the next day phase starts."

So sorry for the inconvenience :(​
So... If, hypothetically, the player who had it last night successfully passed it on, the Relic should already be in the hands of another player, right?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@GrySun @Farfalla in the show, and correct me if I'm wrong because I haven't seen it yet..

But in the show, my character, Salem, come across a theoretical device, which gets used and she discusses this with Roman and Yang, who warned her that subjects like that should be unspoken. Scared for punishment or worse, Salem left for the Secret Council of O's, who assured her that she was well within the boundaries of what she could claim or not. She never actually told this to Roman and Yang though. She did not. Not at all. :heh

IIRC that happened, I'm not sure, but it basically mirrors what happened here today. :cookiehand Just an FYI, since I'm not sure you've seen the show. :teehee
Yeah, thx for sharing, sounds like a fun episode.
Btw, did you end up trying your luck to guess who would die and used your role to see if you could antecipate a Janitor's target?

@Farfalla I checked your previous roles and I can give another hint right now. But I want to ask you one thing before, when will you be willing to reveal more about your role? D3? D4? Never?
When it deems necessary, following the rest of the game and the players will.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, I just tried to check on Tommy's knowledge on the Relic again, but I guess Emp's post solves my doubts about him '-'
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
But in the show, my character, Salem, come across a theoretical device, which gets used and she discusses this with Roman and Yang, who warned her that subjects like that should be unspoken. Scared for punishment or worse, Salem left for the Secret Council of O's, who assured her that she was well within the boundaries of what she could claim or not. She never actually told this to Roman and Yang though. She did not. Not at all. :heh
"scared of punishment or worse"??- Salem has no fears!!! :sexyarf

Still...I actually trust you for now. If what you say is true it would be a really bad move to lynch you.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Hm maybe you‘re right that it‘s a possible mistake, but it still feels off.

I don‘t understand the second part. You a role that gets back host results?
I never said that :cheez
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't really believe that is the case for me. If a player is a confirmed townie then the mafia will eventually get them. Though I guess that is not for everyone to see.

And yea, I checked twice about the role...No matter what, I still get killed off either way. :emocat
So are you claiming Bodyguard now or not? You should also share who you protected last night.
Also, regardless of whether I believe you or not, I think you should protect me from now on. To make up for the lack of angel protection in my last games :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, thx for sharing, sounds like a fun episode.
Btw, did you end up trying your luck to guess who would die and used your role to see if you could antecipate a Janitor's target?
No.

Because honestly, I didn't think I could investigate a not-yet-dead person at that point. Good to know that is actually a thing.
Probably wouldn't have picked WYIS anyway.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw, did you end up trying your luck to guess who would die and used your role to see if you could antecipate a Janitor's target?
Haha this could‘ve been a great bait :XD Unfortunate.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No.

Because honestly, I didn't think I could investigate a not-yet-dead person at that point. Good to know that is actually a thing.
Probably wouldn't have picked WYIS anyway.
Nah, nvm, you wouldn't be able to anyway, since you can't use both the Relic and your role. It was just some silly hope you'd say "yes" and we could have a certain lie '-' But welp, Emp's post happened in between.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I never said that :cheez
I never implied you did? :oh Let‘s not play that game, just stick to what is said. I asked why your action confused you. The thing about getting back a host result was just a guess I had, else I‘m not quite sure how you can confuse yourself with your action? :hmm
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, thx for sharing, sounds like a fun episode.
Btw, did you end up trying your luck to guess who would die and used your role to see if you could antecipate a Janitor's target?


When it deems necessary, following the rest of the game and the players will.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, I just tried to check on Tommy's knowledge on the Relic again, but I guess Emp's post solves my doubts about him '-'
OK. Here is my hint: I have had the role before.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I never implied you did? :oh Let‘s not play that game, just stick to what is said. I asked why your action confused you. The thing about getting back a host result was just a guess I had, else I‘m not quite sure how you can confuse yourself with your action? :hmm
And I never implied you said what I didn't say...? :XD What I meant is that if the conclusion you came to is that I have a role that gets back host PMs, I haven't specified that and I won't. But it's obviously a role that can understand whether what they did had an effect or not, under certain circumstances.

Have I made myself a target already? <_>
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Or the orange Boss :rolleyes: But the more I think about it, the more I can at least appreciate how Bodyguard is able to oppose the Shapeshifter. If you don't reveal your targets (and there's definitely no need to for now), it could hinder his "town substitution" progress if you happened to save someone whose identity would be unknown to the Shapeshifter. Or at least I think that's how it works...

It would be better if you focused on those you absolutely trust to be townies, though. I always feel like it sucks to be a Bodyguard in a game with multiple killing parties.
I'm actually pretty serious that I say that I'm a townie, Van...And I think that's a pretty good point there with the Shapeshifter.

I have a few townies that I trust but I won't tell who for obvious reasons.
So are you claiming Bodyguard now or not? You should also share who you protected last night.
Also, regardless of whether I believe you or not, I think you should protect me from now on. To make up for the lack of angel protection in my last games :nod
Yea, basically. It's pretty much obvious.

And I know that Van said not to tell who I targetted but I guess I'll tell this one at least. I protected you last night :awe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top