#kickxi0

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke



@xi0 I'm playing Kotor ( around 20 hours in game :heh ) the best part of it that there is restoration of cut off content from the game I download this mod and " Instaled it " but I didn't set destination of the setup and I end without mods at all ( Restart :arf )
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I mean, I guess this is less intense than flying heads all over my screen and that one dead pixel. :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@xi0 I'm playing Kotor ( around 20 hours in game :heh ) the best part of it that there is restoration of cut off content from the game I download this mod and " Instaled it " but I didn't set destination of the setup and I end without mods at all ( Restart :arf )
Cut off content? :notsure

:lmao You were that motivated to play it that way I guess? When was the last time you did a playthrough?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Cut off content? :notsure
Sex scenes with that old Hag :derp

Dunno I didn't read details but it's basically bugfixes and restoration of some quests << something like that :cookiehand

When was the last time you did a playthrough?
Dunno I didn't play it for a long it now I will play it twice it seems :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Dunno I didn't play it for a long it now I will play it twice it seems :XD
No harm no foul really, not like we'll get games like that from Bioware ever again any time soon... :feelsbadman
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Yeah but this time I will play light side... some may see it's dope ( I like it as well ) but this time I don't want my Jedi turn into Sith Lord and look like Zombie :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah but this time I will play light side... some may see it's dope ( I like it as well ) but this time I don't want my Jedi turn into Sith Lord and look like Zombie :XD
I wish more games did something with "Gray" Force or Gray Jedi. I always found that more interesting than Light vs. Dark and the movies sort of ignore that aspect in favor of something simpler and more easily understood. Videogames would be the perfect place to explore it more.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Admin Notice:
Vici finally the day you become an admin has come :wowsoBOB~ DiMaria Yesta
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Admin Notice:
Vici finally the day you become an admin has come :wowsoBOB~ DiMaria Yesta


I didn't wanna be green so they made me red then :awe

How u doin Ahm :?bunny
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail


I didn't wanna be green so they made me red then :awe

How u doin Ahm :?bunny
I still remember it clearly what happened in that convo :hurr

I am doing fine. You? :blush
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I still remember it clearly what happened in that convo :hurr
Wait what convo :lmao?

Or maybe it's better to not bring it up here :XD

I'm fine enjoying the holidays before I will get back to the work ( and as always after a bigger pause we will have a lot of work to do :notrust ) but hey soon after my Holidays are coming so I will get free again :teehee

I'm good :derp
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Wait what convo :lmao?

Or maybe it's better to not bring it up here :XD
Lol yes. I really enjoyed it :nod

I'm fine enjoying the holidays before I will get back to the work ( and as always after a bigger pause we will have a lot of work to do :notrust ) but hey soon after my Holidays are coming so I will get free again :teehee
Just burn all those papers :hip

What did you do during holiday?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
What did you do during holiday?
Less than some people and more than them


Well it's not my Holidays so aside from meeting with family I don't have to go with all the preparations
so I had time to actually some time to spend in the garden etc. ( despite that judging looks from the people ) I have also prepared myself some material for work already so I will less work later on aside of that I'm bored :teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
so I had time to actually some time to spend in the garden etc. ( despite that judging looks from the people )
Judging looks for enjoying Spring outdoors? :blink
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Judging looks for enjoying Spring outdoors? :blink
No, because Polish mentality in " It's holidays so you shouldn't do anything... like for example gardening "
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, because Polish mentality in " It's holidays so you shouldn't anything like for example gardening "
Yeah but what about the insanepeople who do that for leisure?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Yeah but what about the insanepeople who do that for leisure?
Same bag for them "you have time for that outside of holidays " :XD Dunno why but my parents are pretty similar in that you want to do something in the garden for them or so now " Leave people are watching " <<< It's not like I'm fucking building house for god sake :tem
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Top