Why would I ban an admin?

Why would I ban an admin?

) the best part of it that there is restoration of cut off content from the game I download this mod and " Instaled it " but I didn't set destination of the setup and I end without mods at all ( Restart
)
Cut off content?@xi0 I'm playing Kotor ( around 20 hours in game) the best part of it that there is restoration of cut off content from the game I download this mod and " Instaled it " but I didn't set destination of the setup and I end without mods at all ( Restart
)

You were that motivated to play it that way I guess? When was the last time you did a playthrough?Sex scenes with that old HagCut off content?![]()


Dunno I didn't play it for a long it now I will play it twice it seemsWhen was the last time you did a playthrough?

No harm no foul really, not like we'll get games like that from BiowareDunno I didn't play it for a long it now I will play it twice it seems![]()


I wish more games did something with "Gray" Force or Gray Jedi. I always found that more interesting than Light vs. Dark and the movies sort of ignore that aspect in favor of something simpler and more easily understood. Videogames would be the perfect place to explore it more.Yeah but this time I will play light side... some may see it's dope ( I like it as well ) but this time I don't want my Jedi turn into Sith Lord and look like Zombie![]()
~ DiMaria YestaAdmin Notice:
Vici finally the day you become an admin has come~ DiMaria Yesta


I still remember it clearly what happened in that convo![]()
I didn't wanna be green so they made me red then
How u doin Ahm![]()


Wait what convoI still remember it clearly what happened in that convo![]()
?
) but hey soon after my Holidays are coming so I will get free again 

Lol yes. I really enjoyed itWait what convo?
Or maybe it's better to not bring it up here![]()

Just burn all those papersI'm fine enjoying the holidays before I will get back to the work ( and as always after a bigger pause we will have a lot of work to do) but hey soon after my Holidays are coming so I will get free again
![]()

Less than some people and more than themWhat did you do during holiday?

Judging looks for enjoying Spring outdoors?so I had time to actually some time to spend in the garden etc. ( despite that judging looks from the people )

No, because Polish mentality in " It's holidays so you shouldn't do anything... like for example gardening "Judging looks for enjoying Spring outdoors?![]()
Yeah but what about theNo, because Polish mentality in " It's holidays so you shouldn't anything like for example gardening "
Same bag for them "you have time for that outside of holidays "Yeah but what about theinsanepeople who do that for leisure?
Dunno why but my parents are pretty similar in that you want to do something in the garden for them or so now " Leave people are watching " <<< It's not like I'm fucking building house for god sake 