Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
At this moment, maybe you're the guilty one and are scared. I can't understand this pointless resistance otherwise. Look into it with your team?
Well, it's hard not to be paranoid in her place, with Gry gunning them, LOL.

I'm pretty sure Vandred is a Recruiter and both Asako and Crescent are normal masons. I agree with Vandred that Asako sounds legit with that detective request (sry, Asako, I'm relying on your honesty based on your inexperience here, lol...) so if we would have an odd one to check, it would be Crescent.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You're wrong actually I didn't trust you @GrySun but I definitely trusted xad, in the second day everything changed with him coming up also the one we recruit is still alive ( but it was a close one as we were going to recuit empty ) but it failed because you blocked vand
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well you right he's the recruiter, I just don't want him to die this early because there's a chance the mafia will target him.
Naturally he's the recruiter, otherwise his posts would make no sense. Who is the other starter mason?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You're wrong actually I didn't trust you @GrySun but I definitely trusted xad, in the second day everything changed with him coming up also the one we recruit is still alive ( but it was a close one as we were going to recuit empty ) but it failed because you blocked vand
So I save his backside and that's how he thanks me? Nice.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun following your own advice, would you calm down?
When did you ever follow my advice?



Actually, no, you're right. I'm unstable right now. One hour forum break for me. Assassinate me in the meantime if you wish...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Exactly, you fit the online time. I don't know, but once I'm dead you sure won't have troubles convincing the others
Im not, what should I convince others of? Im just a townie who loves his role. :XD

Why does that frustrate you? '-' I'm loving it. We confirmed Elu (well, pretty much) and someone else. Mafia still dunno who to touch, since that's what Gry was fearing about him (altho his move alrdy put him in danger again, lmao, go figure) and so on. Fuck the mafia, let them get dizzy. And I hope that's you right now if you're one :hmph
You are getting paranoid Farf, what I mean is that Mafia could locate the Blocker now.

It does both. But good to see you're unhappy about mafia being dizzy. You don't know who the prostitute is now, nor what the other 2 people are :awe
You are straight up twisting my words. :oh
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Farfalla you right about the other mason, it was obvious.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well, it's hard not to be paranoid in her place, with Gry gunning them, LOL.

I'm pretty sure Vandred is a Recruiter and both Asako and Crescent are normal masons. I agree with Vandred that Asako sounds legit with that detective request (sry, Asako, I'm relying on your honesty based on your inexperience here, lol...) so if we would have an odd one to check, it would be Crescent.
Paranoid? I mean, I'm with Gry on this. Last day could have been better without lying tbh. I have my doubts that both are town. Probably one is mafia tbh. We should look into crescent more then. Asako asking to be investigated does indeed make her seem innocent. But who knows..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Farfalla you right about the other mason, it was obvious.
Btw, any particular reason you guys wanted to recruit Empty
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Also @GrySun why do you think vand could have died, I said we were going ti recruit empty but we went for an other one just to see what she was going to do in this game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Her hint sounded good on paper but we wasn't that sure as she could have been lying and she was.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Paranoid? I mean, I'm with Gry on this. Last day could have been better without lying tbh. I have my doubts that both are town. Probably one is mafia tbh. We should look into crescent more then. Asako asking to be investigated does indeed make her seem innocent. But who knows..
It would have been better without a lot of things, like postponing info in an unecessary way as well. So a lot of people are at fault here, imo.
But yeah, if we have to squeeze someone, I just think it sounds more logical to do it with Crescent.
@Asako, please confirm if Crescent is a mason.
There's a role called Mafia Mason. It starts as a common mason and you can't know about it beforehand. She could be it, she could be mafia, help us check on that.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,667
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
From what we currently know, I think Asako is most likely not the MM if there is one but her asking to be investigated isn't the reason. Investigations would take two days regardless of the Det's sanity. MM communicates with his teammates. She followed Van's advice so why wouldn't she follow her hypothetical Mafia teammates?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Her hint sounded good on paper but we wasn't that sure as she could have been lying and she was.
Maybe I'm being lenient cause I was Mason Recruiter in the previous game and those sound legit mason actions to me... Specially considering to recruit someone that claimed "passive, not a fan of it", like Empty did. Sounded like a disposable role, that could potentially endanger the town (I would consider her as a possible Freeman, not that far from the truth).

Funnily enough, last time I got pissed about Xadyu, the whore, blocking me.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Wait how did Xio die
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
It would have been better without a lot of things, like postponing info in an unecessary way as well. So a lot of people are at fault here, imo.
But yeah, if we have to squeeze someone, I just think it sounds more logical to do it with Crescent.
@Asako, please confirm if Crescent is a mason.
There's a role called Mafia Mason. It starts as a common mason and you can't know about it beforehand. She could be it, she could be mafia, help us check on that.
Yes she is the other one.
Question: is there always a traitor in a game where the mason start more then one ? As I believe she's innocent.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
From what we currently know, I think Asako is most likely not the MM if there is one but her asking to be investigated isn't the reason. Investigations would take two days regardless of the Det's sanity. MM communicates with his teammates. She followed Van's advice so why wouldn't she follow her hypothetical Mafia teammates?
No, she said those before the burden died. Plus, Vandred seemed to be unsure about her as well, and said he trusted her more due to the detective shit. It doens't look like something he told her.

Idk, I believe in those 2... Would rly check on Crescent. But that's me...

IF ONLY ASAKO WOULD GIVE US THE NAME @.@
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,667
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes she is the other one.
Question: is there always a traitor in a game where the mason start more then one ? As I believe she's innocent.
No, not always.

Why do you believe she is innocent?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yes she is the other one.
Question: is there always a traitor in a game where the mason start more then one ? As I believe she's innocent.
ok, elaborate then...why do you think she's innocent?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top