Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well it's quite likely, and I'll demonstrate it: the last post of Day 2 happened at 8:18AM. Their opening post of Day 3 happened at 8:51AM.
If something that is alrdy prepared (postcount) and scheduled and has the same amount of work as an assassination announcement (story + role reveal) takes 33mins, why can't the other be the same? Imo it's very weird that you're refuting it instead of just saying it could have been someone else.
Didn't I already say it wasn't me? Wasn't that even the first thing I did? Well no problem. I've already revealed what I am.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh...so it takes 30 mins to do that? I very much doubt that, considering there are 2 hosts who are pretty much always around. Anyway, I didn't do it. Simple as that


There's no way I would know if I'm anything other than that, but I don't actually believe it's an impossible task. And yeah, I already considered all this, so I laid that bare from the start. Frankly, there's nothing I can do to show for sure, except I'm checked but that's a waste. I'm already rather pissed that I have nothing so I have tried to contribute as much as I can. Van could recruit me or something, but otherwise, I dunno
Actually, having Vand recruit you sounds like a good idea. Even if you are a sleeper you would become a normal Mason. Still up to him what he does.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Actually, having Vand recruit you sounds like a good idea. Even if you are a sleeper you would become a normal Mason. Still up to him what he does.
I know, that's why I suggested it. Although, I'm kinda surprised even you agree to that, considering you're anti-mason
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If we assume holt is a sleeper or wtv...you think daws is assassin?
Im still leaning towards erin.
I thought it‘s Erin too, but I liked her response post about it. Main suspects for me atm would be Daws and Lambu, though Erin‘s a possibility too. I know the assassin is probably giggling reading us talk about him.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Actually, having Vand recruit you sounds like a good idea. Even if you are a sleeper you would become a normal Mason. Still up to him what he does.
Inb4 Holt is lying and an escort blocks Van, so the plan goes to waste. Or even: Holt is not lying and Van still gets blocked and Holt recruited.

Well, gonna wait for Cres and Van as well.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yeah now I think Holt is kinda in the clear as if vand recruit him it will confirm that he's a townie with no risk of him becoming a mafia and if vand dies well that means maybe it's because holt is a mafia.
Well this will depend on vand but if he agree on it, I kinda want @Elusia to protect him just in case the mafia actually kill vand to frame holt as it's still a possibility.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I thought it‘s Erin too, but I liked her response post about it. Main suspects for me atm would be Daws and Lambu, though Erin‘s a possibility too. I know the assassin is probably giggling reading us talk about him.
Or her xD

Inb4 Holt is lying and an escort blocks Van, so the plan goes to waste. Or even: Holt is not lying and Van still gets blocked and Holt recruited.

Well, gonna wait for Cres and Van as well.
I was thinking this could lead to van being targeted...maybe to stop recruiting or frame holt.
Also holt suggeting it could be a bait to get van killed cause he's mafia but say he's being framed...idk
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah now I think Holt is kinda in the clear as if vand recruit him it will confirm that he's a townie with no risk of him becoming a mafia and if vand dies well that means maybe it's because holt is a mafia.
Well this will depend on vand but if he agree on it, I kinda want @Elusia to protect him just in case the mafia actually kill vand to frame holt as it's still a possibility.
Yup was just thinking the same kinda thing
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I am confused as to why masons are disliked. Isn't that a good thing to have a group of confirmed townies? Why do i hear people say "masons complicate the game" and why are they currently being targetted?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah recruiting Holt is a terrible plan, imo. Even if he's town, there are too many ways for the mafia to ruin it and throw chaos on us. Well, it doesn't matter, Van is prolly in a bad spot alrdy in spite of what he decides to do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am confused as to why masons are disliked. Isn't that a good thing to have a group of confirmed townies? Why do i hear people say "masons complicate the game" and why are they currently being targetted?
Cause salt '-'

But no, cause there could be a mafia among them. Check the Mafia Mason role.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am confused as to why masons are disliked. Isn't that a good thing to have a group of confirmed townies? Why do i hear people say "masons complicate the game" and why are they currently being targetted?
Because of the starting size of the group...all 3 members cant be townie,1 has to be a mafia mason.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah recruiting Holt is a terrible plan, imo. Even if he's town, there are too many ways for the mafia to ruin it and throw chaos on us. Well, it doesn't matter, Van is prolly in a bad spot alrdy in spite of what he decides to do.
Not really. If he‘s saying the truth then it‘s a good idea, since no good role is being destroyed. Even better, a potentially bad role gets removed. Mafia can block Vand if they want anyway, regardless of who he targets.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I am confused as to why masons are disliked. Isn't that a good thing to have a group of confirmed townies? Why do i hear people say "masons complicate the game" and why are they currently being targetted?
There's a good probability there a mafia in my team hiding also it because of the DBZ game where the traitor won in the mason group and it lead to their death or so that's what I heard form vand.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I am confused as to why masons are disliked. Isn't that a good thing to have a group of confirmed townies? Why do i hear people say "masons complicate the game" and why are they currently being targetted?
On paper it‘s a good role, but recruiting someone changes their role to Mason. Meaning the Recruiter can remove roles like Doctor and Detective.

....that said, should Vand recruit you? You would lose your current role.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Not really. If he‘s saying the truth then it‘s a good idea, since no good role is being destroyed. Even better, a potentially bad role gets removed. Mafia can block Vand if they want anyway, regardless of who he targets.
If they do at least we could know there a mafia escort out there.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not to mention mafia mason turning Masons into a pro-mafia role.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Not really. If he‘s saying the truth then it‘s a good idea, since no good role is being destroyed. Even better, a potentially bad role gets removed. Mafia can block Vand if they want anyway, regardless of who he targets.
Yeah, but with that, we keep letting Holt live... I can even see it tomorrow, Van not being able to get him for wtv reason, and we remain in doubt.
It's a bad plan cause it's too likely to fail and not solve our problem. It can't continue as our plan for long if it keeps failing, that's what I mean.
Holt alrdy won a game as sleeper converted to mafia lmao. So yeah, tomorrow we might have to worry a lot about him.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There's a good probability there a mafia in my team hiding also it because of the DBZ game where the traitor won in the mason group and it lead to their death or so that's what I heard form vand.
You went from saying „there is no traitor“ to „there is likely one“? :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If they do at least we could know there a mafia escort out there.
It‘s a very commonly used role, I wouldn‘t be surprised if there was one.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well in general but I still believe crescent is innocent and there's no mafia.
Well I will let vand decide who to trust between both of us.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It really sucks that town has no killing roles in a game of 26 players. That or they‘re still hiding.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top