Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I can be a little less of raving madwoman and play. Also I felt bad for not being around while Asako had to deal with Demon, GrySun, Farfalla and others.
That's what I get for protecting the Masons :lmao

STOP RIGHT NOW, WE GOT A MAFIA
"Due to the after-effects the shuffler could bring to the game, under some suggestions, we changed its effects:
*Shuffler (Townie) – When the Shuffler dies, 3 townies will be randomized and swap roles. The players will be informed of their new roles at the end of the phase the shuffler dies. "

I did, also will add that my role has been messed due to shuffler. you might get it now :)
SHE'S THE 4TH ONE. Either her, Elu or Zasz is mafia for sure.
Unless there was a problem with the hosts o.o But imo Erin is the Assassin, as we said.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No wait, Erin went back on her post? x.x Lemme keep reading, but that's weird LOL.
It was right after Elu called her out.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Nvm, I shouldn't post after I just woke up...
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
That's what I get for protecting the Masons :lmao

STOP RIGHT NOW, WE GOT A MAFIA
"Due to the after-effects the shuffler could bring to the game, under some suggestions, we changed its effects:
*Shuffler (Townie) – When the Shuffler dies, 3 townies will be randomized and swap roles. The players will be informed of their new roles at the end of the phase the shuffler dies. "


SHE'S THE 4TH ONE. Either her, Elu or Zasz is mafia for sure.
Unless there was a problem with the hosts o.o But imo Erin is the Assassin, as we said.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No wait, Erin went back on her post? x.x Lemme keep reading, but that's weird LOL.
It was right after Elu called her out.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Nvm, I shouldn't post after I just woke up...
Uhm.... are you okay? :blink
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Okay.......what happened while I was sleeping?
Lala finally lost it? :kappa
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Uhm.... are you okay? :blink
lmao yeah I'm just tired and had an adreline rush after waking up when I thought we finally had something solid, dumb me :emocat

@gnut you're right, you weren't the one that said we should drop the Assassin talk, it was Arjuna (that imo is more lost than the son of a whore on father's day again...) I'll move my vote from you now, and my follow you on Juviii. But I can't post much in those following 2h (quota), so I'll wait to see what else people say and do it later on.

For the record, I still think that your excuse and Arjuna's is silly. If you guys sound like traps, the mafia won't touch you, period, it doesn't matter what trap you got in the end. And as Vandred said, other people are basically bound to die in the following days in you guys places.

And btw, Vandred, Demon is only confirmed if I die :hmph

Okay.......what happened while I was sleeping?
Lala finally lost it? :kappa
:smack
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I never said not to talk about assassin...hell,i was trying to figure out who it is.
Even said i believed it to be Erinyes....

Also,you say Bia wouldnt troll with the mafia mason because it would upset Gry.
But wouldnt using masons anyways would result in him being upset they are in game...which he was?

Well....once again I say lynch me and see how off you guys thinking about me is.
I will even make it easy for you all....
@Holt@GrySun @ whoever...i will not reveal my role this day.
So lynch me......
:cookiehand
The masons weren‘t really the cause of me being upset though, they just further extended it. But I still agree with you that there‘s a mafia mason. Sprig also worked on the role list, and as cute as it‘d be I don‘t think Bia would leave out mafia mason just because of me. If they wanted the role in the game they’d put it in. At least I didn‘t start as a Mason or got recruited, I‘m thankful enough for that.
The question is whether the starting masons are meant as a trap for us to lynch wrongly :hmm Still, I don‘t believe it.

Also, come on greg. The most important roles are out. I don‘t see why you gotta be like that unless you trying to get my sympathy :noworry

See if you are all :derp :derp :derp after i die:derp
Idk if you think you can scare others but not me. I don‘t fall for bluffing :cop
Vandred said you would at that.


You don’t have to be mafia, to have a mafia attitude.


O.o???? If you hate the masons so much, why is the role left in the game?
Those are the least interesting of my posts you could‘ve quoted, but the easiest ones to respond to :heh
Of course Vand would say it, but as you saw I‘m far from the only one. A recruiter starting with 2 townie masons is not a good sign at all. For me it‘s more ridiculous that you guys are holding on to some family bonds that may not even exist. Wanting you people lynched for more info isn‘t a mafia attitude(though to be fair I did lose my composure after gary was lynched), but townies lying to other townies is a mafia attitude. Exactly what you people had Asako do. You proud of yourselves for having her lie which almost resulted in her death?

I hate Masons not because of the role, but because for some reason people can‘t play it correctly. Many times Masons approached their group like handling a mafia group, lying to townies at day and following some weird agenda of their own which ended in a town loss. And from what I’ve seen you 3 are doing just that. Main agenda being you all surviving while you lie to the rest of us... But that‘s enough out of me for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have thought of this. Mason recruiters have the ability to increase their own power but weaken the townies as there’s a two fold reason to watch out who to recruit. You don’t want to take people who have good roles that could help the town but you don’t want to recruit a mafia accidentally. Yet you need to recruit to increase your influence and to have a group you can fall back on. But is it really that OP? Maybe for Vandred???? Really Asako and I are just around to make him look better.
So you‘re saying you‘re just his fangirls? :heh Look at it from a mafia perspective, the game starts with 3 townies already confirmed. It would depend on the rest of the role list, but this could be rather OP in many cases.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That's what I get for protecting the Masons :lmao
See? Told you. They just play their own little group game.

lmao yeah I'm just tired and had an adreline rush after waking up when I thought we finally had something solid, dumb me :emocat

@gnut you're right, you weren't the one that said we should drop the Assassin talk, it was Arjuna (that imo is more lost than the son of a whore on father's day again...) I'll move my vote from you now, and my follow you on Juviii. But I can't post much in those following 2h (quota), so I'll wait to see what else people say and do it later on.

For the record, I still think that your excuse and Arjuna's is silly. If you guys sound like traps, the mafia won't touch you, period, it doesn't matter what trap you got in the end. And as Vandred said, other people are basically bound to die in the following days in you guys places.

And btw, Vandred, Demon is only confirmed if I die :hmph


:smack
Exactly, gnut/Arjuna being targeted isn‘t a thing. They‘re too risky, same as what Demon was pulling. I‘m about ready to lock on the old man :rolleyes:

Still wish we could‘ve had more votes on Lambu so we can pick between more targets.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
About Juviii's claim:
  • BLOCKING ROLES
  • Hider (Townie):
  • Prostitute (Townie): Gry was one, I doubt we have 2, so imo it can't be it.
  • Bulletproof Townie (Townie):
  • Sickly Townie (Townie): No one got sick so far, so imo it can't be it.
  • Healthy Townie (Townie): I've only seen it in games without Sicklies once, and it threw chaos; I doubt the new hosts would it like this, so imo it can't be it.
  • Bomb Defusing Townie (Townie):
  • Bar Keeper (Townie):
So @Juviii would you please reveal your role? As a Hider that won't put you in danger (and your trap aspect might never work since mafia might let you live since we suspect you), as a BP it'd be easier to protect you during the days if we just knew it (the trap part is the same as the Hider's), the Defusing isn't a priority kill either so you won't be in danger, and a Barkeeper will never take the bullet while there's a Prostitute, a Doctor, a Detective, the Martyr, the Recruiter and so on in game. So you can say your role.
I'm also slightly bugged that I've checked the Wikia multiple times and can't see how any of the main girls are related to any of those 4 roles @.@

And Gry, you've lied as townie as well, when you were a Prosecutor :hmph poor Asako, she's a starter and it's the second time she starts under pressure right of the bat, and playing in a party is alrdy stressful. As I said, others would lie as a Mason as well - including Evil, that kept a fake claim in a previous game to stay safe as a Recruiter, exacly cause he knows it can be game changing as well and should be protected, until there's no other way around. And why wouldn't they use it? When they really can't see another way, they can all confirm each other and walk away, but the priority should be to remain hidden, and use their net even to catch other lies in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Exactly, gnut/Arjuna being targeted isn‘t a thing. They‘re too risky, same as what Demon was pulling. I‘m about ready to lock on the old man :rolleyes:

Still wish we could‘ve had more votes on Lambu so we can pick between more targets.
Idk, Gry, he did provide a good amount of things on him since moment 0 and that's why I grew reluctant now ._. (altho I don't like his behaviour, looks like trying to get empathy, he's the one that often tells me to calm down and see it's just a game, so it's odd to see him acting like that, I admit - same problem I had with Demon). But I agree, there's no reason for him to keep the role, looks like he's afraid to be caught in a lie.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hey if we make massive posts one after the other we can walk around our quota '_'v
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also, I'm even more interested in his role now, since it could conflict with Juviii's, ironically.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
About Juviii's claim:
  • BLOCKING ROLES
  • Hider (Townie):
  • Prostitute (Townie): Gry was one, I doubt we have 2, so imo it can't be it.
  • Bulletproof Townie (Townie):
  • Sickly Townie (Townie): No one got sick so far, so imo it can't be it.
  • Healthy Townie (Townie): I've only seen it in games without Sicklies once, and it threw chaos; I doubt the new hosts would it like this, so imo it can't be it.
  • Bomb Defusing Townie (Townie):
  • Bar Keeper (Townie):
So @Juviii would you please reveal your role? As a Hider that won't put you in danger (and your trap aspect might never work since mafia might let you live since we suspect you), as a BP it'd be easier to protect you during the days if we just knew it (the trap part is the same as the Hider's), the Defusing isn't a priority kill either so you won't be in danger, and a Barkeeper will never take the bullet while there's a Prostitute, a Doctor, a Detective, the Martyr, the Recruiter and so on in game. So you can say your role.
I'm also slightly bugged that I've checked the Wikia multiple times and can't see how any of the main girls are related to any of those 4 roles @.@
I watched the whole show myself and I'm slightly confused on what she said. Well, unless she correct us and there is someone in the four main girls with the ability to block. But looking back at it again, I may have an idea about her role.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Lady pompom @Emperor Spriggan can we have an updated vote count soon? I don‘t know who has how many votes.

And Gry, you've lied as townie as well, when you were a Prosecutor :hmph poor Asako, she's a starter and it's the second time she starts under pressure right of the bat, and playing in a party is alrdy stressful. As I said, others would lie as a Mason as well - including Evil, that kept a fake claim in a previous game to stay safe as a Recruiter, exacly cause he knows it can be game changing as well and should be protected, until there's no other way around. And why wouldn't they use it? When they really can't see another way, they can all confirm each other and walk away, but the priority should be to remain hidden, and use their net even to catch other lies in the game.
Yes and in that game I also explained when a townie is allowed to lie. It‘s when he can prove himself without a doubt to others whenever he wants to. I mentioned the 3 daykill roles as well as Recruiting Mason and a Mason that got recruited as long as either of the two still has at least one teammate who can confirm it. Should I dig out my post for you which you forgot? :nah

The rest of what you‘re saying is a poor comparison and is not what they did. Vand is the Recruiter so he‘s clear to lie as he wishes, same for someone they recruit who could pretend to be a strong role to bait a kill. But not starting masons. As you can see, other masons coming out to „confirm“ Asako didn‘t confirm her. In my eyes she‘s still a liar who lied without a good reason. Same if it was Crescent in her place.
Idk, Gry, he did provide a good amount of things on him since moment 0 and that's why I grew reluctant now ._. (altho I don't like his behaviour, looks like trying to get empathy, he's the one that often tells me to calm down and see it's just a game, so it's odd to see him acting like that, I admit - same problem I had with Demon). But I agree, there's no reason for him to keep the role, looks like he's afraid to be caught in a lie.
--- Double Post Merged, 9 minutes ago --- Hey if we make massive posts one after the other we can walk around our quota '_'v
I hate it when people do stuff like that, but for greg it‘s completely uncharacteristic. It‘s weird, and right mow he‘d be the person I‘d vote.
And yes I noticed that too, we can cheat the system wih the marging post system :fan
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Farfalla I don't think juviii is the BK as there's someone else out there that fits this role better with what hints they gave, I already told vand and crescent, who it's and who's most likely the BK, in my opinion.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Oh, I just realized we only have less than an hour left and idk who to vote, especially when the vote count is still not updated :emocat
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I watched the whole show myself and I'm slightly confused on what she said. Well, unless she correct us and there is someone in the four main girls with the ability to block. But looking back at it again, I may have an idea about her role.
It wasn't the block part I was referring to but the role itself. If you are thinking about Blake you are right. You know that personality trait that people hate about her? Got it?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
It wasn't the block part I was referring to but the role itself. If you are thinking about Blake you are right. You know that personality trait that people hate about her? Got it?
Yea, I was thinking about Blake. I think I know your role now.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
@GrySun If you want to go for Lambu I will follow. I don't really want to vote for any of the top 3 right now.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I didn't vote so here just in case I won't be here.
Votekill gnut
I still can change it if necessary.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Gry, I meant, if one of the masons is in a bad spot, it should be ok to lie and fend off, since revealing one, even a shitty simple mason, reveals the whole group. Which was kinda what happened: Asako started in danger, stayed in danger on D2, so she reacted. When it was proved people wouldn't fear her as a bomb, they all revealed. So I think my points remain.

Yeah, we should decide among Crescent, Greg or Juviii, imo. And coordinate. I think that the voting the way it currently is is quite stupid.

It wasn't the block part I was referring to but the role itself. If you are thinking about Blake you are right. You know that personality trait that people hate about her? Got it?
Yea, I was thinking about Blake. I think I know your role now.
Would you two please say it? You're both harming the game with that, I just explained there's no reasons to keep it, in details! How's personality related to BP, Hider, BK or BD?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Would you two please say it? You're both harming the game with that, I just explained there's no reasons to keep it, in details! How's personality related to BP, Hider, BK or BD?
Hider. She's claiming Hider.
I thinks she a hider, if you look at it in a way it kinda fits Blake.
^ ^
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry, I meant, if one of the masons is in a bad spot, it should be ok to lie and fend off, since revealing one, even a shitty simple mason, reveals the whole group. Which was kinda what happened: Asako started in danger, stayed in danger on D2, so she reacted. When it was proved people wouldn't fear her as a bomb, they all revealed. So I think my points remain.
You forget that he has 2 starters. If one is a mafia mason, which I still believe to be true, the masons are already all revealed to the mafia since day 1. At that point you only hide it from the second disadvantaged mafia and from town. Your point would only stand if they both weren't mafias and Vand is right, but at this point I believe it's more likely that both are mafia masons, one from each mafia, than for them both to be town...

@GrySun If you want to go for Lambu I will follow. I don't really want to vote for any of the top 3 right now.
Gonna wait for the full vote count update, then gonna see how the situation stands.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hider is one of the top 3 mafia claims.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top