I like it. It usually is very detailed and beautiful for me.
Sharing one of my favorite pics
3 out of 10, not enough nipples.
I mean, damn, at least the left one should've been exposed.
@SharkBait Darling, I think we should all agree that you have a certain bias to Black Clover. Which is totally OK. If I have to defend the art of Murcielago, I would probably use this image, which is, undoubtedly, peak of human art, which cannot be surpassed, but in the end it's just my opinion, well, not really, it is the peak of beauty incarnated, but still.
Though I need to admit, this discussion hit an interesting point, that HxH has no, in lack of a better term, iconic style. Its writing is definitely superb, but would you show me a sidecharacter I dont recognize, it could be quite problematic for me to say which series they would come from. One Piece and MHA have more recognizable styles, hell, the few times I've watched the Naruto anime, I could tell when we would get a filler character, bc they design were off-looking compared to Kishimoto's characters.